Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one 🤣

ahh, that article never fails to make me laugh! it's the "fortune" part, where all the other mummy bloggers have listed their net worth or the amount they can earn for an ad, yet with babs they clearly struggled, so they wrote "has worked with mcdonald's" and thought "oh well, that'll have to do!" 😂

also, how did i miss the fact that it was a blogging award ceremony where she twerked and fucked up her back? i swear i thought it was her 40th birthday party! so she was part-time blogging, totally fucked up her back at an awards ceremony, and that led her to the conclusion that she should ditch her teaching job and blog full time?! literally HOW?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m struggling to understand why an average looking man in shorts and flip flops is embarrassing? My husband, who works from home, did an afternoon walk wearing a shirt, trousers and trainers today 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can safely say nobody did a vile, disgusting dance in pj’s and then danced in my back garden to Olivia Newton John songs. I just don’t get it. I really don’t.

Lol we posted the same thing at the same time
It's not embarrassing- except to a child who is now approaching the age where EVERYTHING their parents do will be "sooooo embarrassing". My kid thinks I'm the least cool, most embarrassing being on the planet right now! Emma definitely needs to take note, because if shorts and flip flops on the school run is embarrassing and cringeworthy to Erin, her mother's behaviour definitely will be!

Reactions: 12
Just looked at her stories. My God she is in love with herself. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve never known someone so humble. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's certainly managed to jazz that up to sound better than it is. What she should have said is "I gave up teaching to dick about on Instagram. Since then, there have been a few duck ups and scandals, and I have actually got WORSE at the job I do. But, amazingly, I am still getting to do terrible ads (that brands dare not feature on their page) and can still manage to flog a few ludicrously overpriced mugs! So it's all good!"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That picture is a total selfie. You can see the ring light in her eyes. Also, travelled the world? Going to America and DLP is not travelling the world 🤦🏻‍♀️
DEFINITELY a selfie. she was clearly up at the crack of dawn to photograph herself posing with cakes. it's literally dark outside, so it's earlier than 7am! it's all for content. anyone else would wait til teatime to celebrate, and share the cakes with the family, but babs is desperate to share her post as soon as possible so she can spend the day reveling in adoration. she'll probably spend the day in her pit, consuming all four of those cakes. it's just like the kid's birthdays where she has them posing with their cake, candles lit, in the early hours of the morning. because content is the priority.

and WHY is she posing with one of her mugs4mugs?! she literally NEVER uses her own mugs - because they're tit and don't live up to her rae dunn standards, not because she "only has one of each design and only uses them for special occasions". i'm assuming that she has deemed her four-year blogging anniversary as a celebration worthy of risking using one of her mugs. i hope she drops it. 🤞🏻

Reactions: 16
I honestly think she’s posting all the champion herself thing because she’s having a self confidence crisis and she’s pissed off that no one else is championing her.

When she’s talking in her stories about this is where I am now, and you have to champion yourself, her face the whole time looks miserable, frustrated and pissed off. Her mouth is forced into a downturn. She looks and sounds so fed up with it all.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
oh, just in case anyone missed her latest vlog - babs is a size 18! i don't want anyone to miss that vital information! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
oh, just in case anyone missed her latest vlog - babs is a size 18! i don't want anyone to miss that vital information! 😬
Ah thanks for letting me know, I had been wondering what size she is. do you happen to know what she did for a job before insta? That’s been puzzling me too 🤔

think I will give her stories a miss today, I can’t cope with the trumpeting (or is it trumping?).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Just watched the vlog 😑 why does she call her husband dude?!
Cos she's so down with the kids! Well would have been 20 years ago! 🤣🤣🤣

I don't feel sorry for him one little bit. He's a grown man supporting and participating in the exploitation of his family. And I know people think that since he doesn't have social media he maybe doesn't know the extent that their privacy has been breached - why not? He has access to the internet. Why isn't he keeping tabs on what Emma's uploading? He has no reason to be removed from the process since it involves his entire family.
She said he read her comments and messages so she didn't have to! Lying as usual. I think he is well aware of what she posts and the respi ses she gets from people, but as long as it brings in the money he doesn't give a toss. They are as bad as each other. He enables her to exploit those children. The pair of them are disgusting.

It's not embarrassing- except to a child who is now approaching the age where EVERYTHING their parents do will be "sooooo embarrassing". My kid thinks I'm the least cool, most embarrassing being on the planet right now! Emma definitely needs to take note, because if shorts and flip flops on the school run is embarrassing and cringeworthy to Erin, her mother's behaviour definitely will be!
Probably wearing socks with his sliders🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This really makes me laugh. I know someone just said it but I came here just to laugh at the fortune part lmao 😂
Picture is hilarious - why didn’t she share this one!
If that photo doesn't make her go and get her hair dyed professionally, nothing ever will...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.