Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched the garden vlog ,is she planning to leave the canopy (gazebo) all year round then ,will give it a week before its ruined in the wind ,see she cleaned a table nearer the house for the toddlers to use ,and im not sure if she said where she buys the headbands of dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She sounds really pissed in those last few stories, from 2 hours ago. Which would be 2pm ish. She's probably been busy championing herself all day with cans of cock.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think she's been to Costco again 🤬🤬
I might be wrong but I'm 99.9% sure that cake is from Costco...... cos you know, she doesn't visit enough food shops in a week 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I might be wrong but I'm 99.9% sure that cake is from Costco...... cos you know, she doesn't visit enough food shops in a week 🤬🤬
It annoys me so much that she gets her food delivered- totally unnecessary with 2 fully capable adults in the house. But to get it delivered, and then have to go to multiple shops every flipping week for more stuff just boggles my mind!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This really makes me laugh. I know someone just said it but I came here just to laugh at the fortune part lmao 😂
Picture is hilarious - why didn’t she share this one!
This photo always cracks me up 🤣🤣. It’s hilarious 😆.
I know that we all age, but Babs looked so much healthier in her earlier pics, her skin and hair have deteriorated terribly over the years.
If that’s what blogging does to you, then I’d rather have stuck to teaching!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
are the people who didn't know she wrote a book, up there with those who don't know what size Emma is or where her headbands are from?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep! It's from Costco. Another essential shopping trip then! It'll be for the garden party she'll be having this weekend. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yep! It's from Costco. Another essential shopping trip then! It'll be for the garden party she'll be having this weekend. :rolleyes:
£9.99 for that cake!!!! She could have made one so much cheaper, oh I forgot she can only bake if it comes out of a jus rol tin

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her voice in her stories today is proof that she’s massively insincere and insecure. The sing song inflection proves she’s not confident and doesn’t believe a word of what she’s saying

Reactions: 9
Her voice in her stories today is proof that she’s massively insincere and insecure. The sing song inflection proves she’s not confident and doesn’t believe a word of what she’s saying
I've just skimmed through her stories and all it's highlighted to me is that her career has definitely peaked and is now on a slippery slope. Also, she definitely doesn't have close, real-life friends does she?? Who would need that level of validation from the Babettes if they had meaningful friendships with people they actually know.

I think this is the famous Btec Paul 🤔!!
It is! His mum bought him a new jacket for the occasion

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.