Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That grotty Teddy bear turns my stomach. It must be a right mood killer in that bedroom. I have a few keepsakes from my childhood don't get me wrong. But I stopped needed to sleep with teddies an age ago amd I'm considerably younger than babs. If I want a hug, I hug my husband. But hey, each to their own I guess ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s won anything of note since giving up her real career. I hope that comes full circle & bites her on the bum. Speaking of her RE teaching career, didnโ€™t she want to go part time (& continue to blog) but the school said no?
Iโ€™m sure I read somewhere that she was told by school that while she worked for them she couldnโ€™t blog? Is that right? ๐Ÿค”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That grotty Teddy bear turns my stomach. It must be a right mood killer in that bedroom. I have a few keepsakes from my childhood don't get me wrong. But I stopped needed to sleep with teddies an age ago amd I'm considerably younger than babs. If I want a hug, I hug my husband. But hey, each to their own I guess ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I still have the teddy my nan gave my mum for me, when she was pregnant so Bruno (named after Bruno Brooks??!! Don't judge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) is 41 now. He sits on the chair I've had since I was about 5 in my bedroom but he looks in great condition. why does her teddy look so manky? Mind you she looks manky most of the time and she has that manky blanket too, think I've answered my own question ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Also, Go Ethan, "still" being a vegetarian!! Babs how about praising him a bit more for his choices??!!

Reactions: 16
I still have the teddy my nan gave my mum for me, when she was pregnant so Bruno (named after Bruno Brooks??!! Don't judge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) is 41 now. He sits on the chair I've had since I was about 5 in my bedroom but he looks in great condition. why does her teddy look so manky? Mind you she looks manky most of the time and she has that manky blanket too, think I've answered my own question ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Also, Go Ethan, "still" being a vegetarian!! Babs how about praising him a bit more for his choices??!!
HOW fuming is she that his vegetarianism is turning out to not be "just a phase"?? She 100% indulged him because she thought it would all be over in 2 weeks!

Reactions: 14
HOW fuming is she that his vegetarianism is turning out to not be "just a phase"?? She 100% indulged him because she thought it would all be over in 2 weeks!
Now he's a vegetarian she can't just bung sausages in the oven or one meaty pizza, she has to think a little more about her freezer choices ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also I think because it was his choice to become vegetarian she doesn't like it. She likes to force her own "likes" and life choices on to her children and he has gone against what she wants/believes and probably doesn't know how to deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hope their school fete gazebo is properly secured. It's very breezy here today! ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐ŸŒฌ๐ŸŒฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m sure I read somewhere that she was told by school that while she worked for them she couldnโ€™t blog? Is that right? ๐Ÿค”
That wouldn't surprise me. One of things they drum into you during training is social media privacy.

Reactions: 9
Ok the maoam advert is a bit weird. Do you think the company was envisioning the children would be involved in the advert rather than just Emma?
The idea of keeping a sugary sweet it you mouth all day is pretty gross and would be terrible for your teeth ๐Ÿคข
Also she has chosen this weird still so this is how it appears on her grid!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ok the maoam advert is a bit weird. Do you think the company was envisioning the children would be involved in the advert rather than just Emma?
The idea of keeping a sugary sweet it you mouth all day is pretty gross and would be terrible for your teeth ๐Ÿคข
Also she has chosen this weird still so this is how it appears on her grid!
But would involve Babs sharing her sweets and that ainโ€™t gonna happen!!
Which is perhaps a good thing cos her kids teeth donโ€™t need any more sugar!

Reactions: 12
I worked out it was an April Fool ad when she was still dressed at 7pm in the video...very funny Babs, we all know you're in your PJs hours before!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd be more worried about the mood being killed if there was any evidence that that was a marital bed. It's a single teenager's room. I've no idea where Stephen sleeps but it isn't in that room with Emma and the grotty teddy and the huge photo of her nan peering down at the bed.

I don't believe Emma's ever had a decent shag that she enjoyed in her whole life. She seems terrified of sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Holding a teddy and watching a programme about teen mom's, when she's in her 40's. It's just not right. I'm so intrigued into her mental state, I want to know what's wrong with her. Or maybe she's just very odd and completely enabled to behave to strangely due to wet san and Pus.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I realise the maom #AD is an April fool's joke (not really that funny) but for Babs it would be the truth and a real thing as I bet as soon as she has finished one another goes straight in her gob, so it's like a never ending maom ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've always wondered this - please delete if it isn't allowed or if it's been asked a thousand times before but if this is such a horrible site that does nothing but troll people, why don't influencers ever share screenshots from here? I only follow one thread on here really but I don't think any influencer ever has. I wonder if it's because deep down they know a lot of what is being said is true, or is it because they're scared people will come here, read the threads and actually think differently? I'm genuinely curious.

Reactions: 24
I've always wondered this - please delete if it isn't allowed or if it's been asked a thousand times before but if this is such a horrible site that does nothing but troll people, why don't influencers ever share screenshots from here? I only follow one thread on here really but I don't think any influencer ever has. I wonder if it's because deep down they know a lot of what is being said is true, or is it because they're scared people will come here, read the threads and actually think differently? I'm genuinely curious.
Definitely your last sentence. They know if they send people here it will be an eye opener and the sham they painting will be blown apart. They never name this site, or post screen shots because they want it to be a secret.

Reactions: 20
They have done in the past, there was even a petition being shared to shut tattle down. It all backfired when people came over here to see this horrific trolling and realised that actually we had all receipts and people had their eyes opened. Since then they wonโ€™t mention it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.