Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people think PUS is a walkover but according to @Tweacle and @MrsBriggs he is not that great either. Babs championing herself as she has no other content today.

Reactions: 16
She'd still be teaching now if the paperwork at the time had been correctly submitted.. her hand was forced , she said so at the time . Along the words ...it was the push she needed.

Why are there no throw back photos of her time as a teacher ? There's no pics with any other teachers / friends & from what I remember there was no leaving party 🤣

I know lots of teachers who have had some great nights with pictures to show for it .

Reactions: 16
No-one to champion her?! All she does is toot her own horn and bang her own drum. How she's loved hard and adored. Catch a grip woman. A lot of us out there in jobs don't get bigged up. I work in a public serving job where a lot of the time it is thankless work. Which is fine due to the nature of it but its OK because I know why I do my job amd serve the people I serve. Get some perspective!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Katie Ellison did a similar post about blogging yesterday. She copies everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I notice that article is only 18 months old, but still talks about her as a mother of toddlers.

It’s really sad for her children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Just watched the vlog 😑 why does she call her husband dude?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who even marks this day as an anniversary of something?????? Who would remember that four years on?
apart from the fact that she left a vocational respected profession to become a vacuous, smug, lying bullshitter I find it disgraceful that she’s making out that her page is a friendly ‘safe space’ when she spends the majority of her ‘werk’ time deleting people’s accurate and honest comments

You’ve sold your entire family down the river for a pound note and exposed your innocent children to the filthy internet underworld, your career and highlights are not something to be proud of IMO
Katie Ellison posted yesterday that it was 10 years since she started her blog. But the difference is she puts in way more effort to her videos/ads and doesn’t make a tit out of herself while doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just don’t know

How can you go on about doing so much then film yourself like a scruff yeah I know there’s been a pandemic but still

Is this what we are to aspire to? Give up a career to talk about walkety walk walk walks and sitting around doing eff all in your mouldy dressing gown
Is THAT inspirational
or is she saying look if you hook enough gormless followers you can drum up ads and stuff, make money from it and then do eff all in your dressing gown

Disclaimer: I sit in my dressing gown bra off but I don’t film myself in it or pass it off as me being very busy whilst wearing it 😘

🤔

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow. Just wow. That is beyond self indulgent from her this morning. I actually expected it to end with an announcement that she was retiring (wishful thinking!) from Insta the way she was going on. Four years isn’t even an important milestone. She really is something else 🙄🤬

Reactions: 18
Wow. Just wow. That is beyond self indulgent from her this morning. I actually expected it to end with an announcement that she was retiring (wishful thinking!) from Insta the way she was going on. Four years isn’t even an important milestone. She really is something else 🙄🤬
She's SO bleeping SMUG in those stories it was actually very hard to watch. If she wants to celebrate, fine, whatever, but if it was me it would be something I'd keep off SM. It's extremely self indulgent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just out of curiosity....she won an award when she was part time blogging and full time teaching. Now shes full time selling her family for money at this social media tit show, has she actually won anything or got anything substantial to show for all her hard week? 🤔
I don’t think she’s won anything of note since giving up her real career. I hope that comes full circle & bites her on the bum. Speaking of her RE teaching career, didn’t she want to go part time (& continue to blog) but the school said no?

Reactions: 12
He’s as bad as her. Money grabbing all the way. All about the cash for him !
I don't feel sorry for him one little bit. He's a grown man supporting and participating in the exploitation of his family. And I know people think that since he doesn't have social media he maybe doesn't know the extent that their privacy has been breached - why not? He has access to the internet. Why isn't he keeping tabs on what Emma's uploading? He has no reason to be removed from the process since it involves his entire family.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact that Erin is finding her dad turning up at the school gates in flip flops an embarrassment should set alarm bells ringing. If Erin is getting to the age where she starts finding her parents embarrassing then God help you Babs when she starts secondary school and her classmates see your Instagram page.

She is going to hate you.
Emma is going to be one of those muns who thinks it's cool to embarrass her kids, believing they secretly love it. They will not.

Babs is so self-centered she probably won't take the slightest bit of notice of Erin. I just hope that the school intervenes.
Omg. Imagine the poor teacher who will have to explain to Babs that not only is her child (either of them) being bullied- it's her fault!!! That will be far too much for her narcissistic brain to take

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.