Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh I’m not sure I can deal with the smugness from her while she spends the whole day “championing” herself 🙄
She’ll be more nauseating and unbearable than usual today. Any excuse for our Babs to blow her own trumpet 🎺🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Do you know what will be interesting, if in a world post lockdown and pandemic she still gets these opportunities to travel etc. Will companies still want to pay people to fly to New York for an ad, and if they do, will they be throwing money at Babs like before. She only measures success by free stuff and anything that makes her feel 'famous' so I wonder how her mental health will cope with that depleting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have any of you NHS workers in Brum ever wondered if you work alongside PUS's sister but don't actually know it? I mean, there is a chance you at least work in the same hospital. God knows what she makes of her sister in laws behaviour.
I only recently found out the sis in law is a nurse. I’d love to know if I worked with her I’d be parking my arse on break and having a good old chat to see what she thinks

Reactions: 17
I’m back after a little break guys although I’ve been silently reading. We’ve had some loss and tragedy in the family and I’ve had a month off work. I was actually due to start a new job but that’s on pause now. It’s all been horrendous.

Anyway, just wanted to say that bab swanning around like she’s gods gift makes me sick. TU are despicable and so is she. Watched the start of the video this morning and she really thinks she is something special serving the world through her ‘advice’ and lifestyle.
She looks terrible and has gained so much weight. Life is precious bab- about time you started looking after yours. Sunshine and rainbows: fake! She’s a nasty witch. As you were....

ETA: we knew all along Stephen was the one to do the canopy with you barking orders at him bab. Your lying post about dragging them Up the steps didn’t fool us. Oh and if anyone has the energy to report her latest post for not being ad- own product please go ahead

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
2CF77065-45EC-41F8-8AB8-066A7C7E4188.png

she looks awful! anyone else think she maybe used to get Botox, and is looking a little worse than most during lockdown as she can’t maintain it? just a thought, she looks ROUGH

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I watched the vlog.
you dont need to watch the vlog.
to summarise:
Emma wears a size 18
Emma's headbands are from Claire's... she mentions this three times, they come all sorts if colours even pokadots and are half price, this is also mentioned three times.
Ethan is vegetarian and therefore can't joke about eating the bird fed.
the garden is tiny but Emma is *Really* happy, so very happy, so excited, really happy, just loves it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tuning out today as cannot bare the levels of narcissism from this idiot.

But before I go,
Emma,
All I can say is its a fuckung good job you gave up teaching.... 'Past for years' 🤦‍♀️🙄 Or FOUR years!

Bell end.

That face needs deleting from the Internet permanently!!

Oh, abs another UNDECLARED AD on her mug pictures!!! 🤬🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m back after a little break guys although I’ve been silently reading. We’ve had some loss and tragedy in the family and I’ve had a month off work. I was actually due to start a new job but that’s on pause now. It’s all been horrendous.

Anyway, just wanted to say that bab swanning around like she’s gods gift makes me sick. TU are despicable and so is she. Watched the start of the video this morning and she really thinks she is something special serving the world through her ‘advice’ and lifestyle.
She looks terrible and has gained so much weight. Life is precious bab- about time you started looking after yours. Sunshine and rainbows: fake! She’s a nasty witch. As you were....

ETA: we knew all along Stephen was the one to do the canopy with you barking orders at him bab. Your lying post about dragging them Up the steps didn’t fool us. Oh and if anyone has the energy to report her latest post for not being ad- own product please go ahead
Welcome back! Sorry to hear you’ve had such a traumatic time. Sending lots of tattle love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry, why does it take 2 adults 3 days to watch line of duty? Its an hour long?? Her attention span is that bad🤦‍♀️
It doesn't, she's totally mugging off Alison Perry who with little ones has every reason not to keep her eyes open!!!

Who even marks this day as an anniversary of something?????? Who would remember that four years on?
apart from the fact that she left a vocational respected profession to become a vacuous, smug, lying bullshitter I find it disgraceful that she’s making out that her page is a friendly ‘safe space’ when she spends the majority of her ‘werk’ time deleting people’s accurate and honest comments

You’ve sold your entire family down the river for a pound note and exposed your innocent children to the filthy internet underworld, your career and highlights are not something to be proud of IMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just suffered her latest vlog , I’ve not been on for a while but why did she downsize her house? She’ll be well jealous she can’t fit a trampoline in her tiny garden like her chins Louise and Emily. Notice she also had flash sitting in display in back garden hoping for some freebie not doubt.
She mentioned her hideous hair bands at least twice and has put her make up on with a trowel by the looks of things.
Also she was out of breath working up her tiny garden.
haven’t posted for ages but that women boils my piss

Sorry, why does it take 2 adults 3 days to watch line of duty? Its an hour long?? Her attention span is that bad🤦‍♀️
Probably because she isn't used to watching anything which requires actual thought. She usually watches utter drivel which requires no concentration whatsoever so anything with complex plot lines and multiple characters is beyond her. She will happily binge watch Real Houeswives of Who Gives. a tit Where but can only focus on Line of Duty for fifteen minutes at a time.

Thanks for the motivation Kebab...I have been influenced by your bullshill this morning...
1. To report you to ASA again
2. To email Asda to make them aware of your dv threat history and how that makes your headbutting ad so inappropriate
3. To create and send an email to other brands (inc Claires) as to why they shouldn't work with you

Enjoy celebrating 4 years...the way you're declining it won't get to 5...all the awards/films/book etc are old news and you're just rehashing content that previously worked, producing lazy ads and drinking yourself into oblivion.
You are not happy and have done therapy twice, you sell out your kids, have no real friends and have a platonic relationship with your husband/slave, you live in a house that is impractical for your needs and tattle lives rent free in your head...hardly a life worth celebrating
Enjoy your day

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just out of curiosity....she won an award when she was part time blogging and full time teaching. Now shes full time selling her family for money at this social media tit show, has she actually won anything or got anything substantial to show for all her hard week? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Babs, I want to know why you didn’t share that Daily Mail feature you were in with all the other mummy bloggers?! You know, the one where you were all trussed up in a lilac jumper and skirt like you were going to some kind of tarts and vicars party? Remember, with your good friend Louise Pentland? Surely someone has a photo of that article! It was awful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
AFE721BD-C54A-42A2-9ABD-B74023C08010.jpeg

How uncomfortably close is babs to TGCO in this photo? The other ladies all have a reasonable space between them but babs is practically sitting in TGCO’s lap. She’s clearly annoyed that she’s on the end and is trying to get as close as possible to the host. Would be very annoyed if someone sat that close to me (pre-Covid!),it’s no wonder babs has no friends as she has no social awareness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.