Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankie75

VIP Member
Well, if PUS did buy that awful gaudy ornament I hope he didn’t order it at work.
Can you imagine his colleagues ribbing him -
“Ooh, fwend! Tiny house fwend! Ooh” (à la Inbetweeners if this makes no sense to anyone....)
I got what you meant straightaway. Love the Inbetweeners 🤣👍🏻

Reactions: 6

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I didn't know you could even pay for a quiz. I quite like sitting down with my husband and planning out the questions and tailoring them to our friends and family
I agree part of the fun is you can do specific rounds which relate to the people participating or have themes that they would like rather than generic ones!

Memmy

VIP Member
These threads are moving so quickly.

Wazzup happy birfday Ezzy mysta!

How was all the snoring last night Babs?

Memmy

VIP Member
The kitchen organisation video is filled with Babs logic and tasteless design.

Sorry Babs but that colour paint you've chosen is not represented on the front of the can, lots of the cans look like that but I guess Stephen did the talking in the shop while you hid in the tat section. The blue is nice, but it is going to clash so much with the green fire place and I think that room is already so rammed with dark furniture and the ceilings are quite low, a lighter colour would've made the room feel so much brighter. I also think her mint green smeg is going to clash with the blue as you look through the doors to both at the same time.

The kitchen boxes are cheap looking and clash with the cream cupboards. If my kitchen was too small for me I'd buy pretty wicca boxes or something, but my kitchen is massive so no problems there. Yes Babs, everything is going to gather dust in those lidless boxes so maybe turn your paper cup collection upside down for example. Get yourself a set of steps to reach up there, but I guess your plan is to make Stephen do it. Even her cleaning cupboard is a fraction of the size of her old one. Tragic. Hope that helps x

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Oh god I hope not. Ashamed to admit I went to the scummy mummy live podcast recording at Birmingham town hall with babs and Louise pentland and some of the stuff she was coming out with was vile. Her mom, dad, sister and another female were sitting behind us and I actually felt embarrassed on their behalf 🤢
We need more, what was she saying?

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
No wonder her earplugs fall out, she hasn't even got them in properly. They are supposed to be rolled until they soften, then put into the ear. They then expand to fit in the ear canal properly. She never does anything properly. 😏
yerp that's the knowledge I also came here to share

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Jokes aside. What is she going to do with those email addresses? Like data protection or that other thing about protecting people’s data?
I’d be a bit weary about giving over a private email addresses and not knowing how my data is being kept?
Surely this breaks rules?
No GDPR rules are broken if people willingly email her in anticipation of her replying.

Oh Babs. These hashtags are just embarrassing!
If I were Mr. Barlow I think it would be time for a restraining order. Some sort of defense to keep her from making connections between the two. 🤮 Just gross. And so unnecessary. It’s your birthday Babs. Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Oh gosh no that has come across wrong entirely and not what I meant by my post - it’s a genuine question. I wonder if she has BPD, manic highs and lows, she doesn’t seem to hold relationships well (friends instahuns etc). I’m curious
Can NPD and BPD cross over
i mean, BPD has a range of potential symptoms - impulsive behaviour, emotional instability and intense but unstable relationships with others all seem to fit babs' behaviour. manic high and depressive lows are more a trait of bipolar, as i understand it. not an expert at all, just personal experience of BPD.

i'm also aware of how dehabilitating OCD can be. i hope you're okay, and that you manage to access support. x

• Heart
Reactions: 5