Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Happy birthday Babs enjoy the Covid loopholes. Sorry to hear no one is buying your mugs. Most people have been forced to evaluate their lives this year and buying tat from you, Poundland or Primark has been mostly deemed non-essential. (Correct use of NON. I'm rabid and screaming. All my family are rolling on the floor etc.)View attachment 333282
Is the column on the right how many have sold or how many are in stock?!

Reactions: 2

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
From memory the police went round to warn Mrs b off "stalking (🙄)" babs, and ste got busy glaring at her, walking past her house unnecessarily, that kind of intimidating tactics
Thank you for posting that! I had no idea the feds were involved, what a doss!

Reactions: 1

Rosiejones100

Just seen the video on the very page - all the influencers have made the same video and just inserted their own dance moves. I did think the coherent story line, the tik tok style click clothes changes, etc were a little too professional for babs to come up with them.
I just came on to say this. Just seen the kabs family dance and Ashley banjos. Both excellent

Studley is Warwickshire (I think Mappleborough might be too?). It's ridiculous really, both more rural than Redditch and on the doorstep but in tier 3. If it's the pub I am thinking of, I bloody love that place. Went there for Hubby's birthday.
Some areas over Redditch way must be tier 3, I work in Studley/Map Green and we're still closed 😕
Solihull is tier 3 though I believe and Bromsgrove is tier 2.

LiveLoveLaugh77

Can she look up your Instagram name based on your email address? I’m a technophobe so have no idea! If she can, what’s the betting she looks to see if they are regular commenters, likers, actual Babettes before she sends over the email. Will it be a video message on email?! I’m tempted to enter 😂