Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipstick

VIP Member
I think their house must be properly freezing you know. She's got two pyjama tops on in that earplug selfie.

Reactions: 5

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I thought most Youtubers stopped doing these ‘What I got for my birthday/Christmas’ a couple of years ago. Babs needs to think about the reasons why these kind of videos are not popular any more. What a deluded, self-obsessed individual!

Also, why do you think your Babettes need to know your monthly cycle?? WTF, so weird!
they did. that's why she thinks she's being super cool labelling it as "old skool". awks.

flxwerpxwer

My mums birthday is also 2 days before mine and we’ve never had anything like the palaver babs is having. My mum always made sure that my birthday was separate so we’d maybe go out for a meal to celebrate both but we’d each have a cake ect. The only time we’ve done specific separate things is for big birthdays, otherwise when I was little the focus was on my birthday. Obvs she got presents and cards but the “fuss” was around me because I was a kid and having parties ect?? I don’t recall anyone I know specifically celebrating their 43rd birthday but 10 is a least a milestone

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
She mentioned in her Christmas decorating video that the cat one is erins festive bedding and would probably be the last time they use it before it is donated. She also said she offered Erin Ethan’s Christmas bedding as he has 2 sets as used to have bunk beds but she chose the Kath Kidson cats

Good Egg

VIP Member
Yes I do.
I currently don't practice in therapy directly, but I did for years. After having my children I took a slightly different role away from Acute Mental Health Services and I now work for a charity and support families in the community who have faced certain difficulties.
Emma is a complex one. I dont want to break any rules so not sure what else I can say.
Sometimes I think one thing, and then other times I change my mind.
There is so much I'd love to say to her though, professionally I mean. There's so many behaviours she could change that I'm sure would help her.
I hope you're ok @Good Egg have you accessed any services that could help? X
OCD action have been fantastic. I have had some ERP in the past but yeah it just consumes me.

The only reason I asked the question is because I see Emma and she reminds me of a close relative, they have similar traits.

I often wonder what newcomers must think of her content as it’s very sporadic?

Hang on, when’s the birthday quiz that Pus arranged? I’m assuming it wasn’t swapped for Tattle bingo at the last minute...

I bet KeBab won, anything else would be an insult to her intelligence, especially on her birthday.

Rabid, much?

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
wait, is babs buying herself post-birthday treats? because the cake that the kids "surprised" her with in the early hours of yesterday morning wasn't good enough? she needs a whole cake, and huge pack of cupcakes AND sweets for a supposed zoom birthday quiz. right, as if the whole bubble famalam isn't going to ascend on babs' tiny house later tonight, and she's been forced out on yet another "essential" shopping trip to cater for them. presumably, the mention of ethan's birthday early next year as a prelude to the cake reveal is supposed to deceive the babettes into believing that in addition to pre-buying Harry Potter tat - MORE paper plates, because obvs the conway family plan to eat from paper plates for the entirety of 2021 - she's also pre-buying his cake...
I think it might be number 1 girls cake, its her Bday next 🤷‍♀️

Jade33

VIP Member
Just wanted to share this. Again it’s all about her ..

It’s about how he loves her.

And it’s always I raised my children - (didn’t realise she’s a single mum with no family and an absent ex)

Writing lists about how she’s so amazing.

You must be so sad to need so much external validation Emma. Also your “fringe” this morning just gave me Donald Trump vibes.
I thought tumble dryer emptying was her job?! 🤣 he puts it in the washer; she sorts the dryer 🤷‍♀️ and Emma, "i can honestly say" does not need a ??? Also, neither does 8 years ago!

• Haha

Caitielou98

There is NO way Erin is asleep in that photo all the bloody lights are on. I'm sure its lovely and it was a great thing Ste did but now its for the gram and another fake part of the life of Brummy. Also at some point boundaries have to be put in place (not saying now) and Erin wont want her dad or mum or brother going in her room in the night when she is 'asleep' even if it is to do something lovely. I feel for these kids having every last second added to the gram.
To be fair... some kids can sleep in broad daylight. My baby being one of them, I have to go in and turn the light off once he’s asleep because he turns it back on before going to sleep - so she may very well be asleep. Bit weird if she’s awake but they are filling her room with balloons as a birthday surprise. Though nothing would surprise me, anything for the perfect gram moment

Loopybird69

VIP Member
No wonder her earplugs fall out, she hasn't even got them in properly. They are supposed to be rolled until they soften, then put into the ear. They then expand to fit in the ear canal properly. She never does anything properly. 😏
This is keBabba. She has no idea what instructions are for! Her way is the only way lol

chipstick

VIP Member
I know this sounds far fetched but I'm genuinely starting to wonder if Ste actually sleeps in another building completely. That would partly account for her tiredness - any kids up in the night are dealt with by Babs. Ste then comes around first thing in the morning (apart from Saturdays).

Of course, I wouldn't put it past her to have him in some sort of outhouse but he might have a one bed flat nearby.
I've actually thought this for a while but didn't really want to say as, like you say, it sounds so far fetched.