Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellingham

Non-Stop Shop: One Woman's Contribution to Landfill
Deffo Coming soon to Channel 5!!

I wondered if she'd be travelling to a Tier 2 area for a Birthday lunch with Wet Sandra and Gorgeous Claire, but I'm not that far from her and honestly we are Miles away from the nearest tier 2 area.... I think maybe Worcestershire would be the closest 🤷‍♀️
Or Shropshire? Technically you're allowed to travel to any open venues I think? As long as you don't mix households and they might be in a childcare bubble with her parents?

Not defending - it's deffo non-essential! As is the bloody shopping centre spree

Reactions: 6

Instashambles

Couldn’t resist 🤣

KeBab Conway School Report

Babs is often first in the door in the morning, she chats enthusiastically and enjoys sharing with the class. This can mean that she isn’t always listening to others, and she has a tendency not to take ideas of others on board. Hopefully she will work on accepting constructive criticism in order to improve her work.

Babs can be easily distracted and does not always complete tasks that she starts. She must try harder to commit to projects.

Babs is keen to write and enjoys creating long tales. Her punctuation could be improved, her spelling and use of full stops can be a problem and so Babs must ensure she reads her work back before she submits so that she can edit and change things.

Babs has a good understanding of history and enjoys referring to the past and how it has shaped current events. She is well travelled, it’s clear she has been to many different places this year alone! And so her geography work is of a good standard.
Babs enjoys music and participates enthusiastically with singing especially!

Babs is reluctant to participate in physical activity, she must try harder to be enthusiastic about movement and exercise. Her diet can be slightly unhealthy, we will be talking in class about healthy lunchboxes and encouraging good choices of snacks and food. We will also be cooking healthy recipes so hopefully Babs will find enjoyment in this and carry on doing it at home!

We have noticed that Babs sometimes invents stories that she thinks others will find amusing, but we discourage this as it is not a habit we think will serve her well. She has also been known to take the credit for ideas of others and so her group work skills are something we will be helping her with.

Babs enjoys field trips, particularly if they involve spending money. Her economics work is very strong, she understands how to make maximum profit without over exerting herself. She does have some trouble with savings and spending, hopefully next term she will try harder to balance the amounts.

We are slightly concerned about Babs’ playground friendships, she prefers to speak to a wider audience rather than focus on a few good friends. Again, taking criticism and letting others share their own experiences and opinions may help her to form happier bonds.

Please ensure that Babs sticks to the school uniform code, her headbands can be a little distracting to those around her and she often prefers pyjamas to clothes which is always not suitable for day wear.
We enjoy having Babs at school, she is certainly an entertaining character who keeps us on our toes!
I'm dead 🤣🤣. Excellent, just excellent 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

LemonLife

VIP Member
Bab why are you laughing at the same sheets for years!? You should be ashamed wasting money on Disney tat but not buying essentials like new bed linen

chipstick

VIP Member
I really need to know what happened when Ste visited @MrsBriggs, but you ask a question like that on here and you get told to go and look it up, like I've got all my life to comb through Babs 1 million threads 🙄😂 Just tell me. I'll send you an email message to say thanks. 😂
I think in this specific instance it's a little more complicated than that - there are / have been legal complications so the Tattler has kept the details off the site.

MrsSplusone

I can honestly say Tattle is getting me through living in tier 3 while on maternity leave 🎉

Once my baby is born I hope she knows that she will have to wait for her feeds when there is threads to be posting in 🤣
I’m on maternity leave, I check tattle during night feeds and day naps 😂😂

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I don’t understand why is she up and downstairs at 4am on a weekend yet on a week day when kids need to be ready for school etc she is still in bed at 730?
Because she’s a lazy Trollop & hates having to actually do anything bar sit on her bum watching crap tv.

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
I wondered if she'd be travelling to a Tier 2 area for a Birthday lunch with Wet Sandra and Gorgeous Claire, but I'm not that far from her and honestly we are Miles away from the nearest tier 2 area.... I think maybe Worcestershire would be the closest 🤷‍♀️
She will be, I absolutely bank on it. Hagley isn't far from her and is tier 2.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh gosh no that has come across wrong entirely and not what I meant by my post - it’s a genuine question. I wonder if she has BPD, manic highs and lows, she doesn’t seem to hold relationships well (friends instahuns etc). I’m curious
Can NPD and BPD cross over
For what its worth in my opinion I wouldn't say its BDP from what she shows us.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
No GDPR rules are broken if people willingly email her in anticipation of her replying.
She needs to be registered with the Information Commissioners Office though if she is storing the information If she hasn’t registered she could face a hefty fine.

petitspois

VIP Member
That's one reason why I can't quite get my head around Babs and her sister genuinely getting on. I'm sure Babs would say the majority of her achievements come from being a Mother. She feels she has succeeded as she has a husband and two kids. The social media career also came from being a Mum too.
I bet she looks down on and pities Claire. Personally, I feel the opposite is true.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Where are the kids?
erin has been forced into a matching mummy-and-me g-nomie jumper, red headband, and presumably no pants outfit. ofc she's on emma's team. guaranteed it will be erin having a sleepover with emma tonight,after they win the quiz OR ELSE 🤜🏻 #goldenchild

• Angry

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
That lipstick is awful and look how much blusher she's got on and how low down her face it is. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised, that's how Babba the hutt would do her makeup.

She was saying it's ok she doesn't bake, she's better at other things? Not makeup Babs.
The list is endless not cooking, organising, singing, videoing....... she is good at humiliating her kids, delegating all jobs to Kenny, embarrassing herself, making as much money as possible for little actual work, lying, eating chocolate, drinking.

Who remembers 3 or 4 years ago when babs loved boots. Her favourite thing was to go to boots with all the females of the family on boxing day and buy all their 3 for 2s and she regularly did boots hauls.... Now boots is crap 🤔 maybe her in laws thought they were giving her a gift she'd enjoy. Ungrateful much 🙄 they probably can't keep up with what fads she's into anymore.
I’m sending she doesn’t get on with her in laws 🤔

The list is endless not cooking, organising, singing, videoing....... she is good at humiliating her kids, delegating all jobs to Kenny, embarrassing herself, making as much money as possible for little actual work, lying, eating chocolate, drinking.

I’m sensing she doesn’t get on with her in laws 🤔

Dear oh dear, where to start?

1. She is NOT going to Primarni dressed like a dog's dinner. She'll be meeting Wet San and Roger the Dodger for a lunch in tier 2,i guarantee it. She was dead quiet last night so we know she was at Primark then.

2. Grow the fuck up. My 13 Yr old isn't as childish as you are about his birthday. Nor are most children tbh.

3. Who openly boasts about shopping in Primark? I'll never knock the place bc for lots of struggling parents it means you can buy your children new socks and pants for under a fiver. But when you're raking in 3 grand per ad, DO BETTER. You can afford not to buy into the sweatshop cycle of misery, Emma. I suppose it's fitting that the shallow bint does what she does best on her big day; shopping for more unnecessary shite to fill the aching void. Here's a clue, Emma: you've shopped every day for god knows how long and you're still not happy. I think you'll be the subject of a channel 5 documentary in the future. "Non-Stop Shop: One Woman's Contribution to Landfill"

4. You're a dick. Hope that helps. Xxxx

You still can’t meet people for a meal inside in Tier 2...