Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
52 votes for this title, well done @Good Egg

New thread for the birthday kween 🎉

(Hope I’ve done this right) 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can we get through a whole thread today to celebrate this momentous occasion 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Jdottt13 I can’t quote you as thread been locked - yes exactly my feelings too!
Just didn’t have time to write much as getting kids ready for school unlike you know who 🤣
I only get forced into even acknowledging it cos of them otherwise I totally wouldn’t bother. Always lovely when they make a poster saying Happy ‘41nd’ Birthday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh keBab not only did the universe conspire against you on your birthday by giving you a green candle. You haven’t sold a mug since last night 😂😂😂 clearly your mugs (the buying ones) think your mugs are shite 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a day to have a day off from work 🥳. I’m live from my pit after working a night shift and can I just say (not to steal anybody’s thunder or anything!).

HAPPY NEW THREAD TITLE DAY TO MEEEEEEE! 🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩

Let there be cake, hot cocks, and after eights all round!

Looks like today isn’t only Babs special day! PMSL 😆

NB: and Bundle up candles because let’s all light a bundle up candle to eradicate the stench that isn’t eau de morning bab c cesspit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What a day to have a day off from work 🥳. I’m live from my pit after working a night shift and can I just say (not to steal anybody’s thunder or anything!).

HAPPY NEW THREAD TITLE DAY TO MEEEEEEE! 🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩

Let there be cake, hot cocks, and after eights all round!

Looks like today isn’t only Babs special day! PMSL 😆
but did you scream?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love the thread title 😂 christ my 5 year old doesn't make that much fuss over his birthday. What a self centred prick she really is!!! I'm itching to let rip today but I really cannot go through another burn account

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can honestly say Tattle is getting me through living in tier 3 while on maternity leave 🎉

Once my baby is born I hope she knows that she will have to wait for her feeds when there is threads to be posting in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if she’ll be spotted in town!! I hope so. I can’t think of anything worse than going into the city - least of all to the primark - the biggest in the country and probably the most rammed, she could just go to Solihull where there are nice shops, like lush, boots, jools, h &m, there’s even a pound land and a greggs for her and it’s not as busy - but there is no primark, so that will ruin her last night secret shop/Sunday blog I guess.

Reactions: 11
Stacey Solomon went to Primark at 4am. I don’t understand these people 🤯🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.