Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ele88

Chatty Member
firstly whoever suggested watching her shit shows a x1.5 speed you are a flipping genius ! makes hate watching alot more bearable.
😂 I watched her X2 and still skipped most of it, what a load of shit, it's all generic crap, apart from the map thing that are got her

Reactions: 7

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
I was looking for if any of her fans had posted with the mugs or the special 30 messages and came across that gem!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her house is stressing me out. All. The. Stuff. Everywhere. It's none of my business why they moved house but it's just so strange to me. Their old house was lovely, quirky and it seemed a better layout for them as a family (not to mention the office outside). Now they've moved the kids rooms aren't big enough for desks, they have a tiny dining table, an all in one downstairs space and very little storage.
Has she moved to a much nicer area? Or maybe they've actually downsized to reduce their mortgage as Kenny probably knows Babs career is disappearing fast 🤔.
She'll have definitely moved for the area, at least partly anyway...

• Wow

Jade33

VIP Member
We think he puts up with far more than just living with your crap!
And yes, I agree. She's back way too quickly from a shopping spree! What a lying toad!
Jesus! She started this collection last year, and the plan was to buy one piece a year, she's already got about 5 bits! 😳

The Pink Stuff content has annoyed me!
She should not be let loose with that stuff. It can damage surfaces if used too vigorously. Its not safe in her big shuvle hands 🤣
I think this is a dig at Mrs Hinch. She is always having a sly dig at her grey and clean house.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Her Ad for Flash is as crap as all the others!
She trips over words all the time and then the key point at the end her Story cuts off 🤣🤦‍♀️
She. Is. Crap. At. This.
Was just coming on the day where was the rest of it? No doubt paid quite a bit of money & just can’t get it right, what was she wiping anyway?

• Haha
  • Sick

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
This actually hurts my eyes. You can't have bright yellow hair/teeth AND red lips/accessories. It's so jarring to look at.

The quiz had finished by 7.25? What a WILD night.
With the unfortunate highlighter placement, it actually looks like it must be hurting her to smile like that!!

• Haha

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, she's proper pimping them kids out this morning. 😬

Those kids are going to be crucified in a few years. It's horrible.

We’ve been treated to this instead.....
View attachment 335465View attachment 335466
think she’s on a come down from all that booze and needs the babettes to fawn all over her. Again.
Why would you share such a private and intimate moment of it is true. And if it’s true and you had no boundaries like babs wouldn’t you have posted the photo of the notebook?
another entry for the things that didn’t happen in real life but keBabs head
Exactly. Photo or it didn’t happen. 🙄🙄🙄

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Aaaaaaannnnnnndddd the pit stories are back, whooooo! She's back in her usual habitat, seeing her yesterday out of bed before 6:30am on a school day just didn't sit right with me (do we all think she opened the prezzies, posed for the gram and went back to bed yesterday?!)

Ok, this has probably been talked about or asked before but is KeBab actually friends with Gi Fletcher or has she just met her once/posed for a gram photo with her once and now she thinks they're best friends so has to tag her in every I'm A Celeb post??
Thinks she met her a few times but all its for work , I'd say more of an acquaintance than an actual friend....doubt Emma will ever be asked to do a podcast with Gi.....

• Haha

Stimpii

VIP Member
If that video is supposed to be about 70s dance, why does she keep singing that 90s Vengaboys song?

Also everybody, open wide, Babs has got something to ram down your throat: ETHAN LOVES DANCE! EVERYONE GOT THAT? ETHAN LOVES DANCE! AND HE'S A BOY! I BET YOU ARE ALL SHOOKETH!
Shooketh she didn’t go for Dancing Kween

Mingles123

Chatty Member
She’s deffo one of those pathetic women who demands designer goods to prove her worth on the GRAM
I dread to imagine the demands she gives ste and woe betide if he doesn’t deliver!

bab’in ell - cos she’s worth it

Yup

My 2 like me to watch them open their advents to see what they get. If I had one, I think they'd like to watch me open mine especially if they had gaven me it. Guess all families are different.

Frankie75

VIP Member
I can’t even. There is no way on earth a 43 year old woman needs to do a video of what they got for their birthday. But this year? Absolutely rage inducing 🤬 No way I’m giving her a view on that, she can fuck right off with it!
that is selfish, inconsiderate and majorly twat-ish behaviour Babs. Hope that helps😘
It’s like a video that a little girl would do. 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️