Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
That's one reason why I can't quite get my head around Babs and her sister genuinely getting on. I'm sure Babs would say the majority of her achievements come from being a Mother. She feels she has succeeded as she has a husband and two kids. The social media career also came from being a Mum too.
I bet she looks down on and pities Claire. Personally, I feel the opposite is true.
Sibling relationships are complicated. I don’t think you can say siblings getting on is related to their career and achievements as sibling dynamics will be established as long time before that.

Me and my siblings are adults and I don’t interfere with their career decisions. Maybe others would, I guess it depends on your personality by kind of feel like it’s their business what job they do.
I don’t think my relationship with my siblings would change if they quit an established career path like teaching to have a social media career but I would be a bit confused and worry about longevity of said career.

Reactions: 5

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Only half the mugs sold so she needs to push the pamphlet. Can we find out how many copies she sold?
I am not sure how we could. Especially as it’s also on kindle too it would be interesting to know.
shes never been on the times best seller

Reactions: 4

Good Egg

VIP Member
She is on the edge of losing it.
Her sleep pattern screams huge psych issues. No healthy adult is sleeping 8pm - 4am unless they are medicated. Like I said the other day, her behaviour is terrifying to a mental health professional. I'm considering watching her Birthday haul and then offering to gift her the one present she should have been given,,,,,,, a free session with myself. She needs it!
Lady Doodle can I ask is it Narcissistic Personality Disorder or is it Borderline Personality Disorder?? We can all be Narcissistic to ‘a point’ right? But she screams, falls out with people, it is a mystery.

I’m wondering if it could be BPD?

That aside do you have much experience of OCD. I struggle with that and Intrusive thoughts and it’s tough

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
"she will always be his baby. OUR baby." - i see that emma picked up on our comments about her always refering to the kiddos, especially erin, as "hers".

so erin gets her room filled with balloons every year for her birthday. what special tradition is associated with ethan's birthday? or is that birthday magic reserved only for the golden child?
I think he does it for Ethan too.

ohyes

VIP Member
Her latest grid post!! 😱 What the actual fuck is that?! I am cringing so hard for her 🙈

Jade33

VIP Member
She's been married to him for 13 years? and I think they might have potentially dated 4 years before that? so in 17 years only now has the snoring become so unbearable its become content?
I don't think its even been that long has it? I'm sure she said she wanted to be engaged by 30, and he left it right up till last minute before she turned 30 to propose?

Stimpii

VIP Member
Rule of 6 is just a max of 6 people so doesn’t matter how many households it adds up to. You just can’t exceed 6 people.

chipstick

VIP Member
Tier 2 can't meet inside either, single households only at pubs/restaurants. I'd like to think they'd be asking for address proof when seating! 🤞
When we went out before the full lockdown they didn't ask us for proof, just verbally checked when we booked or entered venues. I guess it might have changed with the refreshed tiers but I doubt it. I'd have no way of proving I live with my husband. We don't drive so don't carry driving licences or anything with our address on.

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
wait, is babs buying herself post-birthday treats? because the cake that the kids "surprised" her with in the early hours of yesterday morning wasn't good enough? she needs a whole cake, and huge pack of cupcakes AND sweets for a supposed zoom birthday quiz. right, as if the whole bubble famalam isn't going to ascend on babs' tiny house later tonight, and she's been forced out on yet another "essential" shopping trip to cater for them. presumably, the mention of ethan's birthday early next year as a prelude to the cake reveal is supposed to deceive the babettes into believing that in addition to pre-buying Harry Potter tat - MORE paper plates, because obvs the conway family plan to eat from paper plates for the entirety of 2021 - she's also pre-buying his cake...
Its for Erin's birthday I think

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
Just seen the video on the very page - all the influencers have made the same video and just inserted their own dance moves. I did think the coherent story line, the tik tok style click clothes changes, etc were a little too professional for babs to come up with them.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Was searching Instagram with the #brummymummyof2 hashtag and this popped up. I couldn't stop laughing. Look at Pus. We could fill in the faces.......😉😆 (This was a gift to her)
ngl, you inspired me to do a bit of digging and this one was definitely my favourite! it really captures babs' very essence - the yellow hair with dirty roots, the orange make-up highlighting that greasy glow, living her best lie pretending that she actually wears striped tops in an attempt to flog more mugs to mugs and the secret night-time trips to primark to buy bags of essential tat for haul vlog. the only thing that's truly inaccurate is her less-than-size-18 body, which we all know babs prides herself on!

Good Egg

VIP Member
BPD is a diagnosis that already carries a huge amount of damaging stigma - i don't think it's condition that needs babs as the face of it, tbh.
Oh gosh no that has come across wrong entirely and not what I meant by my post - it’s a genuine question. I wonder if she has BPD, manic highs and lows, she doesn’t seem to hold relationships well (friends instahuns etc). I’m curious
Can NPD and BPD cross over

Good Egg

VIP Member
Ahhhh the assistant Miss D who has disappeared? Now that’s a case for Babatha, has she eaten her? Is she trapped in the teeny loft workspace popping balloons for help?
Probably shagging Ste because he hasn’t had one in a while lol 😆