Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
firstly whoever suggested watching her shit shows a x1.5 speed you are a flipping genius ! makes hate watching alot more bearable.
why does she look at where things are from and do a mental tally of how much things are ... see her face when realised the mug from Ste was from B&M ungrateful
I've only ever watched her moving vlogs out out of sheer curiosity- I may have to watch this one, just for the lols.

Reactions: 4

Memmy

VIP Member
So she’s back to peddling the pamphlet and over sharing her children’s innocence as the mugs for mugs sales have ground to a halt.
keBabba this is karma your gravy milk jug is drying up
Only half the mugs sold so she needs to push the pamphlet. Can we find out how many copies she sold?

Reactions: 4

Bohooo

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I can't stop laughing at the "competition" to win an email from Emma Conway. Who does she think wants to do this?! I can just imagine nominating my mum to receive an email and I'm sure she would say the words "what the actual fuck is this" (and my mum never swears!) And what the hell is KeBab going to be saying in these emails?!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Oh this is just gold this morning.

I'm surprised she hasn't asked for a payment, just like those random celebs who you can pay Β£30 to send a video over wishing your auntie a happy birthday.
Don't give her ideas! She will start that service next for an easy bit of money, probs involve the kids too if they weren't already exploited enough 😏

Reactions: 3

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
i bet babs is RABID at tamingtwins latest "baileys hot chocolate recipe". essentially, she stole babs' idea, and did it a million times better! she actually goes to the effort of melting a dairy milk bar into the drink and even uses REAL whipped cream, instead of that plastic cream tat topper that babs bought to create those perfect photos for the gram. babs must be furious, hence the lack of her standard "this. is. sexual!" comment.
Looks bloody lovely too!

Samjf13

Studley is Warwickshire (I think Mappleborough might be too?). It's ridiculous really, both more rural than Redditch and on the doorstep but in tier 3. If it's the pub I am thinking of, I bloody love that place. Went there for Hubby's birthday.
Aah that would make sense.
Where I am is tier 3 but can drive 2 minutes up the road and be in tier 2 because it becomes Bromsgrove πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ makes no sense!
Aha there's a lot of pubs along that stretch of road 😜

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I think I went on Instagram once on my birthday...certainly couldn't be arsed with dozens of stories...very odd behaviour.

Oh Kebab, put your phone down and enjoy the final hours of your birthday. I'm sure your beloved Kebabettes wouldn't mind no content from their Kween.
I'm sure it would be relief all round after the last lot of pictures πŸ˜³πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Jade33

VIP Member
I wondered if she'd be travelling to a Tier 2 area for a Birthday lunch with Wet Sandra and Gorgeous Claire, but I'm not that far from her and honestly we are Miles away from the nearest tier 2 area.... I think maybe Worcestershire would be the closest πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Tier 2 can't meet inside either, single households only at pubs/restaurants. I'd like to think they'd be asking for address proof when seating! 🀞

chipstick

VIP Member
Search #brummymummyof2 - some guy has taken her prawn cracker dance (the one where she runs through the hose in her swimsuit) and replaced the audio and part of Ste to make it even more grotesque
He's done a few if you keep scrolling through πŸ˜…

Samjf13

I'm Redditch and we are Tier 2. I thought she was in the Hull of Soli now? Am I wrong?
Some areas over Redditch way must be tier 3, I work in Studley/Map Green and we're still closed πŸ˜•
Solihull is tier 3 though I believe and Bromsgrove is tier 2.

Reactions: 2

Ele88

Chatty Member
In the latest YT video you can see the space where the cup cupboard and shelf is, it only is deep enough for that and not the fridge, well they could put one there but it would block half the door.

Omg I've had an idea, block off that door, put the fridge where the door should be, and just walk through the living room to get to the kitchen? I dunno I think that would work

Stimpii

VIP Member
Oh god I hope not. Ashamed to admit I went to the scummy mummy live podcast recording at Birmingham town hall with babs and Louise pentland and some of the stuff she was coming out with was vile. Her mom, dad, sister and another female were sitting behind us and I actually felt embarrassed on their behalf 🀒
I had a listen to this the other week 😬

Chrisxo

VIP Member
hands up who thinks that babs is posting all this earplug content in the hope that she will be gifted a lifetime supply of free earplugs! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ not content with yesterday's box of earplugs, she has wastefully ditched them, and is now onto her second box. tonight's earplugs are yet another casual throwback to the 90s - the return of tie dye as a fashion statament - which feature a tie dye effect, and are presumably aimed at children, to fit her supposedly tiny, shallow ear holes.

for someone who is perfectly comfortable showing herself in bed, and splurging images of her sleeping children all over social media, it's incredibly unbelievable that ste hasn't been roped into such content. yet not even a slight hint of even his ARM has ever been featured in the bed next to her, despite the earplug content supposedly being all about her continued attempts to block out his snoring. he's not even there babs! ste's happy to appear in her ad photos, despite that grimaced, forced smile, but presumably babs actively turns down any ad content that would involve a photo of her and ste in the bedroom together - even just chilling out next to each other watching netflix - because ste is not permitted to set foot in her room. ever. unless he's delivering snacks or hot cocks. i mean, he's had a lucky escape in that respect. if he were to share a bed with babs, he'd wake up most mornings to find that she had shared photos of his sleeping face all over the gram, to give her followers a much-needed break from her own gurning mug.
Where do we all reckon he sleeps then?? The couch πŸ˜‚

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Are they recorded? I got the impression they were just written responses copied and pasted more or less
Oh I thought she was recording videos to send? Similar to celebs on cameo, not Babs from Brum with her dodgy camera action & insincere dialogue.