Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be moving next week. You normally exchange about a week before and that plant photo means it won't be long.....

So happy for @MrsBriggs 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She would never buy that herself, it’s gifted from taming twins. How are they friends? I don’t see the connection?
They’re old Instagram ‘friends’, from the early days when lots of mutual fan girling was going on with a few of the local midlands insta wankers...

Incidentally, taming twins who I have met a few times (unrelated times to knowing babs) is a pretty savvy business woman...🤔🤭🤫 I kind of think/guess it’s a bit of a mentor friendship situation going on.

Edited to add: TT is actually ok and came across quite nice, very, very twee though. She used to own a bakery class business when I met her. Bouji might actually not be a far off description though 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know scummy mummy’s been very careful with what she’s said symptom wise about her “cold” but she’s meeting up with friends, shouldn’t she be isolating?

Fair enough if it is just a cold, but regardless she’s still a massive bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Hi Babs! I mentioned the takeaway dance and now you've just mentioned it too! Fancy that!

Also I'm sure you can take food with you when you move or why not give it to a food bank?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We need a picture of him adoring you otherwise it never happened.🤓😛
He doesn’t like social media but if you are paying a decent wad of cash he will take a picture adoring me, next doors cat, whatever you like! As long as he gets cash 💰 pink manky blanky is £20 extra!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the hell have they got Peppa pig spaghetti in the house? I buy that for my 3 year old. Her children are far too old to have Peppa pig spaghetti for tea.
Unless the spaghetti is horribly out of date.

No.

also what are peppapig spaghetti things

Reactions: 13
Is Ste OK? He's starting to look more and more like a Taliban hostage who's been forced by his captors to tell everyone back home that he's being treated well.
Screenshot_20201016_173823.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know scummy mummy’s been very careful with what she’s said symptom wise about her “cold” but she’s meeting up with friends, shouldn’t she be isolating?

Fair enough if it is just a cold, but regardless she’s still a massive bellend
As ever she's pushing the rules in Birmingham. Yes you can meet outdoors but just because you can doesn't mean you should, especially if you're ill!

Reactions: 18
What I still don’t understand: Why is she moving for school catchment areas when she can clearly afford to send them to private schools/ drama school and they don’t have catchments?

Reactions: 6
What I still don’t understand: Why is she moving for school catchment areas when she can clearly afford to send them to private schools/ drama school and they don’t have catchments?
Can’t see her splashing out on private schools for 2. It would eat into her Tat funds, plus she’d go down like a lead balloon with the other parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not all private schools are better than state schools, my daughter could have gone to private, we paid the fee and she passed the entrance exam. She then spent 4 months begging us not to send her there 🤷‍♀️ so we didn't. And looking back I'm glad we didn't. Saying all of that, If Babs set her heart on something for Baby Erin I doubt she'd have a say in it anyway!

Reactions: 11
Can’t see her splashing out on private schools for 2. It would eat into her Tat funds, plus she’d go down like a lead balloon with the other parents!
Well, she'd only bother to pay for the one place...

Reactions: 12
Not all private schools are better than state schools, my daughter could have gone to private, we paid the fee and she passed the entrance exam. She then spent 4 months begging us not to send her there 🤷‍♀️ so we didn't. And looking back I'm glad we didn't. Saying all of that, If Babs set her heart on something for Baby Erin I doubt she'd have a say in it anyway!
yes I appreciate not all schools fit your child, I just think it would give her the perfect opportunity to look down her nose at people all the more!

Reactions: 4
I'm ignoring Emma's boring fake story about being caught with chocolate on her face because it very clearly didn't happen. Serious question though: has she ever actually said "hot cock" / "diet cock" etc out loud? Whenever I've seen it she's only written it down and not said it out loud (the case again tonight, for those that don't want to watch). It's funny she insists she says it all the time but she's too much of a prude to actually do it! And yet again, so much for "inclusivity" when what she says and what she writes are completely different. Why doesn't she caption properly or not bother? I thought this woman was a teacher 🥴

20201016_184230.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.