Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. It didn’t happen. You put that chocolate on your face for the story.
2. Not one person in the history of the world, except you Babs, has tried to pretend that coke or chocolate is said as “cock”. Not one.
3. It doesn’t matter if people DM you about it. You don’t read DMs anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
4.Better go carefully having a Baileys at 6pm, you’ll be asleep by 8 and as it’s Friday you should be aiming for at least 9.
5. Impressive for you to still be dressed at this time of the evening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What the actual duck has emmas stories been the last couple of day’s?? She needs mental help

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re old Instagram ‘friends’, from the early days when lots of mutual fan girling was going on with a few of the local midlands insta wankers...

Incidentally, taming twins who I have met a few times (unrelated times to knowing babs) is a pretty savvy business woman...🤔🤭🤫 I kind of think/guess it’s a bit of a mentor friendship situation going on.

Edited to add: TT is actually ok and came across quite nice, very, very twee though. She used to own a bakery class business when I met her. Bouji might actually not be a far off description though 🤪
Her house is amazing tho!!!!

Reactions: 5
The stories from bed this week have been weird.
Wonder what the regular Babettes think of the dirty veg talk 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm ignoring Emma's boring fake story about being caught with chocolate on her face because it very clearly didn't happen. Serious question though: has she ever actually said "hot cock" / "diet cock" etc out loud? Whenever I've seen it she's only written it down and not said it out loud (the case again tonight, for those that don't want to watch). It's funny she insists she says it all the time but she's too much of a prude to actually do it! And yet again, so much for "inclusivity" when what she says and what she writes are completely different. Why doesn't she caption properly or not bother? I thought this woman was a teacher 🥴

View attachment 277752
Why would they DM her when she's said repeatedly she doesn't read her DM's because of trolling?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blink twice if you want us to call for help Ste!
We all know how much Babs loves a blanket,,,,, well Ste is just part of her collection. He's the huge wet one! I have zero sympathy for him. He enables her narcissistic behaviour and allows the exploitation of their kids. He's reaping the rewards of her tit show and his dignity and self respect are clearly a small price to pay!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm ignoring Emma's boring fake story about being caught with chocolate on her face because it very clearly didn't happen. Serious question though: has she ever actually said "hot cock" / "diet cock" etc out loud? Whenever I've seen it she's only written it down and not said it out loud (the case again tonight, for those that don't want to watch). It's funny she insists she says it all the time but she's too much of a prude to actually do it! And yet again, so much for "inclusivity" when what she says and what she writes are completely different. Why doesn't she caption properly or not bother? I thought this woman was a teacher 🥴

View attachment 277752
She looks drunk

Reactions: 4
Can’t see her splashing out on private schools for 2. It would eat into her Tat funds, plus she’d go down like a lead balloon with the other parents!
If she ever puts them to stage school, we’ll hear all about it 🙄

Can see her on Dance Moms.

Reactions: 8
I'm struggling to understand who her target is. Her most recent post is just weird - why does she always reflect back to when she was younger and act like shes an old woman? Shes in her 40s, people in their 40s often work in proper full time jobs, go for dinner and drinks with friends, to bars, hell even clubs, shes not bleeping 80. Why do we need to see her with cream all over her spots? or she cant handle decaf - its not the decaf doing you in Babs its all the booze, oh also the hot cock thing GIVE IT A REST....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm struggling to understand who her target is. Her most recent post is just weird - why does she always reflect back to when she was younger and act like shes an old woman? Shes in her 40s, people in their 40s often work in proper full time jobs, go for dinner and drinks with friends, to bars, hell even clubs, shes not bleeping 80. Why do we need to see her with cream all over her spots? or she cant handle decaf - its not the decaf doing you in Babs its all the booze, oh also the hot cock thing GIVE IT A REST....
And she answered my decaf question Cheers babs love. Love ya mwah xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeez, she acts like she is a pensioner. Having kids or being married doesnt mean you need to be in bed every night before 9.00pm.She leads such a boring life. Every single day is exactly the same, its as if they live by a timetable. Same thing, same time every day. Get a life Bab. Just because you are over 40 your life isnt over!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jeez, she acts like she is a pensioner. Having kids or being married doesnt mean you need to be in bed every night before 9.00pm.She leads such a boring life. Every single day is exactly the same, its as if they live by a timetable. Same thing, same time every day. Get a life Bab. Just because you are over 40 your life isnt over!
I think she's overcompensating because she doesn't enjoy her life. Everyone's life was different 20 years ago. Most of us just accept that, enjoy the good and bad memories and go on with our lives. Emma is never in the moment. She's either looking to the next landmark or reminiscing about the past. She's never just present and happy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.