Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the old house tour.
The state of the carpets!! The state of the “white” skirting board in the main bedroom. The state of the bathroom floor! The state of the tiles & sealant round the bath tub!! The state of the wooden frames and doors!!

No wonder the new owners have decorator straight in!
The floor in the main bathroom was in an awful state and the mould in the shower in her en suite 🤮🤮🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The state of the carpets!! The state of the “white” skirting board in the main bedroom. The state of the bathroom floor! The state of the tiles & sealant round the bath tub!! The state of the wooden frames and doors!!

what is all over the doors?!

No wonder the new owners have decorator straight in!View attachment 287563
That is what is commonly known as ‘dirt‘ and ‘dust’ AKA them never having been wiped over.

I bet she’s left her minging house full of Rona germs too.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

what is all over the doors?!

No wonder the new owners have decorator straight in!View attachment 287563
Thats dust! 🤢

this whole post is too short thing is really annoying!

Reactions: 6
What's the problem with eating dinner at 4pm? I did yesterday as I was hungry! And like others have said, she didn't mess up the clock change, it's just she hasn't got any content ideas.

She’s really winding me up with the lies! Why say you had no clothes or pants when you did? Why pretend you HAD to stay in a hotel when you didn’t? Why say you need family for childcare when in fact you just can’t handle life yourself? Why say people were mean about the tiered stand when actually no one gives a crap? Why pretend you messed up dinner because of the clocks when your phone changes on its own and you made a big thing of the clocks changing?!?

Thread suggestion;
Mirror, mirror on the wall, is Babs the biggest liar of them all?!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What's the problem with eating dinner at 4pm? I did yesterday as I was hungry! And like others have said, she didn't mess up the clock change, it's just she hasn't got any content ideas.
She’s scraping the barrel with content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.