Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping HELLLLLLLLLLL (Thats me shouting)

Firstly, who mentioned the prawn cracker dance earlier on and now she's mentioned it saying she's "had a question" about it! How? How Emma, you don't read you DM's and people can't reply to your stories 🤬🤬
And secondly, I bleeping HATE those "Dear Emma of the past" posts!!!!!
Nobody chatted you up.
You've never fitted into Top Shop clothes
I doubt you ever did shots.

duck Off!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The house tour
We will see a new fireplace
The stupid shelfs
The plants
The ikea wardrobes that will have collapsed
The girls bedroom which will have been decorated immediately no pink allowed
The boys bedroom that might have a new print or duvet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The house tour
We will see a new fireplace
The stupid shelfs
The plants
The ikea wardrobes that will have collapsed
The girls bedroom which will have been decorated immediately no pink allowed
The boys bedroom that might have a new print or duvet
The freezer of Mccain goods in the labelled draws and the new dining room table 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t see her splashing out on private schools for 2. It would eat into her Tat funds, plus she’d go down like a lead balloon with the other parents!
Oh she'd splash out on one for the golden child (sorry if it's already been said, I've been werking and not caught up).

Also Emma. No. You did not sound sexy this morning. That is all. You're welcome(!)

Reactions: 7
bleeping HELLLLLLLLLLL (Thats me shouting)

Firstly, who mentioned the prawn cracker dance earlier on and now she's mentioned it saying she's "had a question" about it! How? How Emma, you don't read you DM's and people can't reply to your stories 🤬🤬
And secondly, I bleeping HATE those "Dear Emma of the past" posts!!!!!
Nobody chatted you up.
You've never fitted into Top Shop clothes
I doubt you ever did shots.

duck Off!!!!
It was me and what she meant to say was ‘I’ve had a question from Tattle Life’!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw someone on Facebook had asked about the prawn cracker dance. Just thought, she labelled her freezer drawers right? But she went fridge shopping so the new owners are going to have a fridge with a drawer labelled potatoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw someone on Facebook had asked about the prawn cracker dance. Just thought, she labelled her freezer drawers right? But she went fridge shopping so the new owners are going to have a fridge with a drawer labelled potatoes 😂
I think you mean the new owners will have a freezer drawer labeled chips and waffles

• Haha
I'm struggling to understand who her target is. Her most recent post is just weird - why does she always reflect back to when she was younger and act like shes an old woman? Shes in her 40s, people in their 40s often work in proper full time jobs, go for dinner and drinks with friends, to bars, hell even clubs, shes not bleeping 80. Why do we need to see her with cream all over her spots? or she cant handle decaf - its not the decaf doing you in Babs its all the booze, oh also the hot cock thing GIVE IT A REST....
Exactly what I was thinking. You’re spot on. I’m 3 years older than Emma and I still like to do all that you’ve mentioned, I work almost full time, have 3 kids, and pre-covid, I enjoyed an active social life. You cant beat a girls night out!!

Reactions: 8
She’s keeps going on and on about having someone to help with packing. Brag, brag, brag. Now she’s said they’re (her and Ste) packing today. I assume they’d pack their own clothes but then she asked if the packers will be ok with handling her skanky knickers. Why??? Why ask?? All for Babette engagement and to put the vision of her knickers in their gullible empty heads 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s keeps going on and on about having someone to help with packing. Brag, brag, brag. Now she’s said they’re (her and Ste) packing today. I assume they’d pack their own clothes but then she asked if the packers will be ok with handling her skanky knickers. Why??? Why ask?? All for Babette engagement and to put the vision of her knickers in their gullible empty heads 🤢
If she is paying for packing why is she packing. They won't like that. They will have to just re pack it all as the whole point with a company packing is that they are liable if anything breaks as they can't blame the owner for rubbish packing. Sorry, very boring topic I've stopped watching on my burner account as I am bored to tears by her.

• Haha
No...when I see this photo I think "oh she has her arm around her favourite child yet again".

Poor Ethan.
Screenshot_20201017-081526_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for their moving day lunches that will be lovingly prepared the night before - top tip guys! Natures valley bar for kids protein bar for PUS and a pint of baileys hot cock for Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for their moving day lunches that will be lovingly prepared the night before - top tip guys! Natures valley bar for kids protein bar for PUS and a pint of baileys hot cock for Babs
I can honestly say I’ve never had a hot chocolate alcoholic or not that has left a chocolate mark on my cheek that looks like a fingermark. She’s just proving to people her life is that boring she’s making it up.
She will prob do what pretty blunt did and send troll messages to herself - because that didn’t blow up in her face 😂😂😂 that’s what I happens when influenzers lie for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly what I was thinking. You’re spot on. I’m 3 years older than Emma and I still like to do all that you’ve mentioned, I work almost full time, have 3 kids, and pre-covid, I enjoyed an active social life. You cant beat a girls night out!!
I'm nowhere near Babs age but my mum is about 10 years older - and she always says sure life has changed from when she was my age, but not in a bad way she still has fun and sees her friends (pre covid) and lives a fun life, whilst having a fun family life to come home to - i cant understand why Emma equates having kids to life essentially 'being over'

Reactions: 13
In other words if your mug is smashed to bits when you get it don’t annoy me about it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.