Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that? She takes herself way too seriously. The face on it! I really feel for the people who are buying that house knowing all the tit that has happened there.
Just to add, yes Emma, you are crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
not to be dramatic but MY EYES ARE BURNING. what. the. duck. she has lost the actual plot. I hope she burns that box and doesnt shove her crap inside it. Those poor poor poor poor poor kids.

Reactions: 12
I hope Ste filmed that & not the kids? Her behaviour is not niche or funny.

she needs about five packers if the number of mugs she has reflects the rest of her belongings! Who needs to seasonally switch out their mugs?!
No one, I have my normal mugs & Christmas ones for the kids (which are used all year round). She must have at least 100+ mugs.

Reactions: 10
Well what a bleeping bell end!
Emma. Please! Give. It. Up.

Your kids have to live on in this world after your tit show has ended which, might I add, is looking pretty likely to be sooner rather than later.

You're a grown adult. Grow the duck up and act like one. And please god let the babies have been at Wet Sandra's while she got her flab into that box 🤬🤢🤮

Talk about shameless,,,,,,,,
Shameful more like!

Reactions: 14
Just when you thought she couldn’t stoop any lower for the gram she twats about in a cardboard box naked. My daughter (similar age to Erin) would disown me and rightly so 🤢

Reactions: 15
Wow. Give your head a wobble Babs. Things on the internet live forever, even if you think they’ve gone. That video will be there for your kids to see, for parents of their friends to see, for their teachers, for future in laws, anyone who you might meet or who might be finding out about you, who might give you a job. I get people want to entertain, want to have a laugh, want to share something amusing but that dance was none of those things. Pure humiliation. And for what?!? That’s really selling your soul and dignity, and your family’s 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.