Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Divide and conquer the girl and the boy, Maui rap with greasy baps ahoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s forgotten her password to get back in to BM2 account

Or is that wishful thinking

Ok so I’ve now found another thing that annoys me about babs.

She constantly goes on about “brummie” things gambols, the fact we all crave the sea 🙄 we all say cock instead of coke/chocolate/cocktails 🤦🏼‍♀️ And also that she says Mom.

But on all the tit for the gram she puts Mum on Nanny sans post “keep it up mum” on those awful hand prints that would have been adorable if her kids we 3 and 5 “mummy” (very telling daddy who did most of the homeschooling didn’t get one) so make up your mind bab. And stop switching sides depending on what audience you want

Rant over (for now)
I was born in Dudley and lived there til I was two.My Mom asked me to call her Mom,as she lived in Dudley for quite a while,all her family were and are in and around Dudley and the West Mids and I still do now I am in my 30's,even though I have grown up in the East Mids.Sounds like she has changed to Mum because thats the word 99% of her UK followers use.I have always and will always say Mom as thats how its always been

Reactions: 8
All the restaurants had track & trace...Does someone want to tell Bab that track & trace is highly unreliable as it can’t cope 😂
Also, just because they had it doesn’t mean they used it. Many places just have a QR code that you may scan if you wish, can’t imagine Babs wanting people to know she was there as she’s so secret squirrel about locations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 4 year old and 8 year old son and daughter always share on holiday too. They have their own rooms at home but sometimes ask to have sleepovers together in each others rooms which is lovely. Don't get me wrong sometimes they fight and "hate" each other. But that's a normal sibling relationship!

I feel sad that she keeps them apart, why wouldn't you want them to have a close relationship?
Because this way she can be kween. The kids will vie for her attention to be “top dog” she is creating a split between what should be the closest bond to feed her narcissism

I was born in Dudley and lived there til I was two.My Mom asked me to call her Mom,as she lived in Dudley for quite a while,all her family were and are in and around Dudley and the West Mids and I still do now I am in my 30's,even though I have grown up in the East Mids.Sounds like she has changed to Mum because thats the word 99% of her UK followers use.I have always and will always say Mom as thats how its always been
Heart of Brum. I called my mother, mom. My kids call me mom, mommy, walking cash dispenser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Post holiday kid’s bedtime is tough is it? She complains whilst passively listening from the living room chair, sitting smug on her backside. Don’t get it!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Post holiday kid’s bedtime is tough is it? She complains whilst passively listening from the living room chair, sitting smug on her backside. Don’t get it!
I know yeah, she's probably sitting there seething as she waits "rabidly" to make Mickey sit through yet another shite Netflix boxset 😅

Reactions: 6
Its 8pm.
Her kids are not babies!
They've sat in a car for half of the day.
Its a lovely summer evening, why not take them out for a walk 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Oh yeah, cos that would involve you getting off your lazy lard arse!!!!

New Avatar anyone 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The divide and conquer thing made me feel quite sad for them. They’re not toddlers that are squabbling and need constant supervision. They need to fall out and make friends to form a bond and sometimes team up against their parents, that’s what having a sibling is all about. It’s like she can’t bear that they might like each other more than her.
That's exactly right! What's the point of having a sibling if they aren't your arch nemis and biggest fan!! That's exactly how siblings should behave. They should have their own relationship seperate to mum and dad!!! My boys and my stepdaughter are always ganging up on us 😂😂

Thread suggestion: Tried to infiltrate the tattle 20, trip to Brighton with plants aplenty, Saltwater tan and a big hat, track and trace and maui rap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Its 8pm.
Her kids are not babies!

New Avatar anyone 🤣🤣
Great minds think alike. Have just changed my avatar to that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
#30 Track & Trace, pebble beaches are ace, she dreams of smacking ste in the face 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s like she can’t bear that they might like each other more than her.
Think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. It’s always about how much the kids love her and how Ste adores her.

Couldn’t possibly have any of them not ranking her as No. 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Its 8pm.
Her kids are not babies!

New Avatar anyone 🤣🤣
She’s clearly hard at work reshaping her ass mould in her favourite seat in the living room so it’s the perfect fit for her to lounge around comfortably.

• Haha
Its 8pm.
Her kids are not babies!

New Avatar anyone 🤣🤣
She's the avatar gift that keeps on giving.
I miss Pamela though. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They went to bed at the normal time on holiday...... Why would it be hard. Its not like they'd be jetlagged!!!! Unless the South of England is in a different time zone🤔🤔🤔🌍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never watched her on YouTube before, just watched the Disneyland vlog - she seems really awkward on the camera. Keeps repeating herself. I assume it’s because the toilet meltdown is coming! But she seems a bit manic 🙈

This morning’s stories from the pit have made me eye roll so bad. Stephen is back to work today and it’s all so sad, you’re going to miss him terribly? Get off your arse, go downstairs and at least have a cuppa with him before he goes then 😆 Tell Stephen. Not the people who you’ve never even met 🤣

Reactions: 30
This morning’s stories from the pit have made me eye roll so bad. Stephen is back to work today and it’s all so sad, you’re going to miss him terribly? Get off your arse, go downstairs and at least have a cuppa with him before he goes then 😆 Tell Stephen. Not the people who you’ve never even met 🤣
Crying because he’s going back to the office. Jesus has reality hit you no longer have someone to mind the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.