Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that from back in the day. When she was a part time teacher. So cringe, I wonder what all those former colleagues think of what she’s become.
and I quote, they’re “just glad that she’s no longer in the staff room at lunch time”, is what they think😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm almost rabid with excitement for the sweaty bed 6am stories tomorrow - which I'll obviously view at 9 cos my kids are off school so I'll be lying in 🤣🤣 i've missed that pink bedroom wall behind her👍
I predict :-
A slow day
Unpacking and cleaning
Kids playing Animal Crossing
Another moan about Ste having to work
3 week countdown til the kids are back at school
She'll say they've got a 'play date' and a NT visit planned 😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm almost rabid with excitement for the sweaty bed 6am stories tomorrow - which I'll obviously view at 9 cos my kids are off school so I'll be lying in 🤣🤣 i've missed that pink bedroom wall behind her👍
I predict :-
A slow day
Unpacking and cleaning
Kids playing Animal Crossing
Another moan about Ste having to work
3 week countdown til the kids are back at school
She'll say they've got a 'play date' and a NT visit planned 😴😴😴😴😴
I predict a bathroom breakdown imminently. Not sure why? It’s really sad to see. I couldn’t live that life I really couldn’t

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Sharing a bed with Princess(Erin),because Stephen has no interest,the beach rap was crap,jiggling her baps

Reactions: 4
I love a sun hat, but why does she have it pushed so far back? She's wearing it like a 2013 James Bay.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks! I thought it was like that! Like I said I’ve never been to one (although it does actually look fun, especially if you have kids the same age as hers!)
Really we should have guessed ‘Luce’ was babs. She’s not creative enough to come up with a decent screen name so just names herself after the dog 🙄🙄.
Can anyone tell me what happened with 'Luce' please?

BM2 #30:

Bath bomb, bath bomb, DLP then Brighton
You can always rely on Babs to get it wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread title: Tiny houses, giant beach hats, DLP. Don’t question her job or she’ll cry woe is me!

Reactions: 8
Can anyone tell me what happened with 'Luce' please?
She replied to someone on here calling them out for comparing Babs to Jess Ennis-Hill who had posted saying being a Mum is no excuse to let your body go,,,, or words to that effect.
I replied "Hi Emma" she then had a go at me, told me to grow up, then deleted her account 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Babs if you’re reading as we know you’re reading here, please get a beige blonde next time. Dunno if they do it in a box dye though. It’s the shade that most compliments a very pink undertone. The yellow is doing nothing for you.

Kids do get fed up with going to the same place. A few years ago we got caught up in the must go to Florida every year and go to Disney universals Busch gardens etc. We did this for 5/6 years some years going twice.
we thought the kids were loving it and then one of them said something like not again when I said I was booking the summer trip and looking for best deals on tickets. I was like what do you mean not again, thought youloved it and they said yes we did but we’ve been so many times it’s boring now.
Same with merlin passes. We had them for years and live near a lot of the attractions and would go to legoland after school and Thorpe park on a weekend or chessington and then realised the kids were bored. There was no excitement on the rides as they had done them all so many times.
We are going again and were due to go to California this year, now rebooked first next year but have made an effort to explore other parts of America kie as well as Europe.
She might be lucky and hers might enjoy going on the same rides day after day and queuing in the heat. Mine wanted more and more pool day’s and less time in the parks.
I will say if you can be bothered to tear yourself away from the parks the beaches in Florida are amazing.
Hey Neighbour! I live close to those too!

Reactions: 1
Overheard telephone conversation in a swanky flat in Brighton:
“Hello, is that Manky Whiff Busters? Yeah, can I book you for tomorrow please?
I can’t really go into detail at the moment - it’s too horrific & you’ll never believe it.
What? Not till next week? Oh my god, I really need this place blitzed. It’s urgent! Look I’m willing to pay extra - I’ve got £800 cash here. Please.....??”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly don't understand why they need to share a room with each child. It's beyond ridiculous. We went away a few weeks ago to an airb&b and my three shared a room. 2 boys and a girl. They loved it... And if they didn't love it I'd say "behave yourself before I bang your heads together" as my mum said to me and my brothers! No one in the world wants to sleep with a child. They take up all the bed and are little radiators. I find it odd that they share with the kids. The kids need their own privacy too... Its good for kids to have their little in jokes and mischief away from mum and dad. She's stopping their natural sibling relationship.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.