Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She replied to someone on here calling them out for comparing Babs to Jess Ennis-Hill who had posted saying being a Mum is no excuse to let your body go,,,, or words to that effect.
I replied "Hi Emma" she then had a go at me, told me to grow up, then deleted her account 🤣🤣🤣🤣
During that time when Luce was kicking off I looked at her profile....she had commented on a thread criticising the SacconeJolys. Cant remember what exactly but not nice. So if it was Emma then that's interesting-I'm no SJ fan but its a bit pot kettle and black for Emma to judge them then complain about being judged.

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching the Disneyland Paris vlogs and why does she spend half the time explaining what’s around her with the camera bloody pointing to her face instead of turning it around and actually showing us?!? We don’t need to see your face all the time!!!

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion:

DLP & Brighton rock, one thing's the same, bab's remains a cock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I honestly don't understand why they need to share a room with each child. It's beyond ridiculous. We went away a few weeks ago to an airb&b and my three shared a room. 2 boys and a girl. They loved it... And if they didn't love it I'd say "behave yourself before I bang your heads together" as my mum said to me and my brothers! No one in the world wants to sleep with a child. They take up all the bed and are little radiators. I find it odd that they share with the kids. The kids need their own privacy too... Its good for kids to have their little in jokes and mischief away from mum and dad. She's stopping their natural sibling relationship.
The divide and conquer thing made me feel quite sad for them. They’re not toddlers that are squabbling and need constant supervision. They need to fall out and make friends to form a bond and sometimes team up against their parents, that’s what having a sibling is all about. It’s like she can’t bear that they might like each other more than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny as that’s the only post babs hasn’t liked or commented on neither 🤔
Maybe she’s forgotten her password to get back in to BM2 account

Or is that wishful thinking

Ok so I’ve now found another thing that annoys me about babs.

She constantly goes on about “brummie” things gambols, the fact we all crave the sea 🙄 we all say cock instead of coke/chocolate/cocktails 🤦🏼‍♀️ And also that she says Mom.

But on all the tit for the gram she puts Mum on Nanny sans post “keep it up mum” on those awful hand prints that would have been adorable if her kids we 3 and 5 “mummy” (very telling daddy who did most of the homeschooling didn’t get one) so make up your mind bab. And stop switching sides depending on what audience you want

Rant over (for now)

Reactions: 8
I have a 7 year old boy and 5 year old girl, we went on holiday the first week of summer holidays (Morcombe not anywhere exotic) my kids shared a room, like they do every holiday and randomly do at home. They love a sleepover together! One of us would put them to bed whilst the other got a film and snacks ready, even though they were going to bed at 9, normally 7 at home the sods still got up at 6 on the dot though!! I love the bond they have and really hope it lasts a lifetime. Even if they didn't have that bond and were like Brummy's I would still make them share!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm almost rabid with excitement for the sweaty bed 6am stories tomorrow - which I'll obviously view at 9 cos my kids are off school so I'll be lying in 🤣🤣 i've missed that pink bedroom wall behind her👍
I predict :-
A slow day
Unpacking and cleaning
Kids playing Animal Crossing
Another moan about Ste having to work
3 week countdown til the kids are back at school
She'll say they've got a 'play date' and a NT visit planned 😴😴😴😴😴
All whilst yawning in a slobbery manner and picking her face 😪😴

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The way she micro manages those kids says to me that she just can’t let go. Endlessly choosing things to entertain them on journeys for example, rather than letting them decide for themselves or god forbid be slightly bored for a bit. She likes keeping them young and dependent but I think she’s doing them a disservice. Show them that adults needs some time together too, that the whole world doesn’t revolve around them. To me being a parent isn’t doing absolutely everything for your kids it’s about fostering a sense of responsibility and independence and I think the sooner Babs stops bed sharing and babying her two the better the dynamic will be for them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a 7 year old boy and 5 year old girl, we went on holiday the first week of summer holidays (Morcombe not anywhere exotic) my kids shared a room, like they do every holiday and randomly do at home. They love a sleepover together! One of us would put them to bed whilst the other got a film and snacks ready, even though they were going to bed at 9, normally 7 at home the sods still got up at 6 on the dot though!! I love the bond they have and really hope it lasts a lifetime. Even if they didn't have that bond and were like Brummy's I would still make them share!
My 4 year old and 8 year old son and daughter always share on holiday too. They have their own rooms at home but sometimes ask to have sleepovers together in each others rooms which is lovely. Don't get me wrong sometimes they fight and "hate" each other. But that's a normal sibling relationship!

I feel sad that she keeps them apart, why wouldn't you want them to have a close relationship?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: Bopping about Europe, what a disgrace - but don’t worry about the poor locals, we used track and trace!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just catching up on Brum's Brighton (shocked I didn't guess that's where she was holidaying🙄😉) and saw she got a new hat.... Didn't Stacey Solomon get a new hat on her beach holiday too? Babs wouldn't know an original idea if it bit her on her cracking rack! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she micro manages those kids says to me that she just can’t let go. Endlessly choosing things to entertain them on journeys for example, rather than letting them decide for themselves or god forbid be slightly bored for a bit. She likes keeping them young and dependent but I think she’s doing them a disservice. Show them that adults needs some time together too, that the whole world doesn’t revolve around them. To me being a parent isn’t doing absolutely everything for your kids it’s about fostering a sense of responsibility and independence and I think the sooner Babs stops bed sharing and babying her two the better the dynamic will be for them
I had a friend who really babied her children, they had very little independence or responsibility, then the eldest got to about 10/11 and was instantly expected to "grow up" because they were going to be going off to senior school etc... It is a process, you need to keep moving them along, letting them get used to doing a few bits for themselves etc- not dump it all on them in one go. Having tried to keep them in the 5 and under category for so long (except when it suits her for Erin to be a tween) I think she is suddenly going to expect them to be far more grown up than she has prepared them to be! They dont go from toddlers to teens overnight!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She replied to someone on here calling them out for comparing Babs to Jess Ennis-Hill who had posted saying being a Mum is no excuse to let your body go,,,, or words to that effect.
I replied "Hi Emma" she then had a go at me, told me to grow up, then deleted her account 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you.Sounds like a real charmer :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
All the restaurants had track & trace...Does someone want to tell Bab that track & trace is highly unreliable as it can’t cope 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.