Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it Babs - you're gutted Stephen is back to work because you can't cope with your kids and God forbid you should be with them. Alone. All day. A lot of mums have partners who work longer hours and their children are babies and toddlers and not such an easy age like yours (they could help with chores etc my 6 year old does and loves it).
Grow up and wake up and smell the dirty baps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The good morning from her bed almost daily is concerning. She is more interested in saying good morning to her followers than engaging with her family. It’s also pretty uncomfortable with her hand pulling at her top every 2 seconds. Babs put the phone down, wait till your up & dressed & then address your followers.

Reactions: 24
duck my life! How many stories and posts about Stephen going back to work...
I think this is in response to us commenting that they have a relationship of convenience.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emma’s sooo sad, even shedding tears (take that as a bit of wet around the general eye area) - cue multiple sympathy posts.
Sorry, even if it is true, I don’t believe a word that leaves her mouth.
Even if it is true - why make such a big deal? They’re hardly ‘loves young dream’, cuddling up every night in their marital bed.
I’m sure Ste went off with a hop, skip & a jump!
It’s all about content - she’s as genuine as my Rolf Lauren bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just had a look at the NannySan page. The latest post is one with a cat and near the end it says “she loves me”. So odd. Why not the other way around?
Narcissists, the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
The good morning from her bed almost daily is concerning. She is more interested in saying good morning to her followers than engaging with her family. It’s also pretty uncomfortable with her hand pulling at her top every 2 seconds. Babs put the phone down, wait till your up & dressed & then address your followers.
Yes - this! Stop fondling yourself! I swear she doesn’t even know she’s doing it!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sexy Ste will just be glad for the break of Babs.. and also his Grindr app going off every two seconds. Bet it was rife in Brighton.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness, she is crying because her husband is leaving their home to shock horror go to work, he will be most likely home for 5.30pm to cook the beige tea (dinner) 🙄 this is pathetic, she seriously needs to get a grip and so does anyone who shows sympathy for these ridiculous posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shut up bab. No way in hell he dislikes social media and thinks it’s weird. He loves the money and plays along with your charades. He does weird stuff on social media that I have never done. Pull the other one.

Reactions: 17
Shes crying because she cannot care for her 2 children whilst watching crap on the TV alone and needs Ste to look after them, shes so pathetic and irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had the weirdest dream last night that I was a at party with the Instagram lot and Emma outed me as a tattler ...in front of all of them . Even the few I liked and everyone backed her up. I dislike her even more today .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We get it Babs - you're gutted Stephen is back to work because you can't cope with your kids and God forbid you should be with them. Alone. All day. A lot of mums have partners who work longer hours and their children are babies and toddlers and not such an easy age like yours (they could help with chores etc my 6 year old does and loves it).
Grow up and wake up and smell the dirty baps 🤣
I know most of us have a very rose tinted view of parenting before we actually have kids, but we get our eyes opened pretty quickly! Emma has been a parent for nigh on a decade and still seems baffled that it actually requires effort. She wants all the fun without any of the responsibility.

Reactions: 16
Funny she’s back in Brum and anxiety dreams are back (🙄 almost like it’s for engagement huh)

Reactions: 11
Yes - this! Stop fondling yourself! I swear she doesn’t even know she’s doing it!
It makes me feel so weird. This is a pretty crap reference but did anyone ever see Three Men & A Little Lady? There's a headmistress of a private girls' school and she's an oversexed kook, she does the same thing with putting her hand down her own top and it's 🤢

Every single time Emma does it I think about her!

(Also, can't stand the fake yawning every time she starts a good morning story 🙄🙄🙄 everything's such a performance)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Stories this morning are absolutely pathetic. She really needs mental help.

Reactions: 7
Emma’s sooo sad, even shedding tears (take that as a bit of wet around the general eye area) - cue multiple sympathy posts.
Sorry, even if it is true, I don’t believe a word that leaves her mouth.
Even if it is true - why make such a big deal? They’re hardly ‘loves young dream’, cuddling up every night in their marital bed.
I’m sure Ste went off with a hop, skip & a jump!
It’s all about content - she’s as genuine as my Rolf Lauren bag.
I can picture Stephen skipping merrily down the yellow brick road (pavement) to work 🤣🌄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.