Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, perhaps I'm being a bit harsh but in my opinion she can't have it both ways: if covid's disappeared enough for Emma to have multiple holidays this summer, then it's high time Stephen was back at the office (except obviously he should be staying home as much as possible to avoid spreading any potential nasties he picked up on their jollies, but that's a whole other point).

I'd have much more sympathy for her if she hadn't just been away. Again.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If Babs' sheep think all her stories, dreams etc really happened then more fool them! She makes it all up as she knows this is what gets her the most engagement. She is annoying me more and more each day. Oh Stephen I love you, I'll miss you, oh Stephen don't go back to work because now I'll have to parent our children. SHUT UP Babs please and whilst you are at it Babs, stop putting your hand down your top and fondling your breasts!

Reactions: 7
SUCH A KNOB. Doubt her followers will sympathise with her this morning weeping because her family is fortunate enough to have a parent who still has a job to go to. After weeks of fannying around on holiday. It’s likely a chunk of her sheep or their partners will still be furloughed, or redundant 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s a cock 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Crying because Stephens back in the office!!
My husband has been in the office a few days a week all the way through, whilst I’ve been at home ACTUALLY working full time and home schooling 2 children. Come back to me with your tears when you’ve done that babs!

Reactions: 16
Also, perhaps I'm being a bit harsh but in my opinion she can't have it both ways: if covid's disappeared enough for Emma to have multiple holidays this summer, then it's high time Stephen was back at the office (except obviously he should be staying home as much as possible to avoid spreading any potential nasties he picked up on their jollies, but that's a whole other point).

That's another thing that's annoyed me. There was zero effort to isolate between DLP and Brighton. And now, just back from Brighton and Stephen is straight back to work!? Sure he could have swung one more week working from home.

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't want to be sat next to him in an office after he's been in France and then Brighton.

Reactions: 17
It makes me feel so weird. This is a pretty crap reference but did anyone ever see Three Men & A Little Lady? There's a headmistress of a private girls' school and she's an oversexed kook, she does the same thing with putting her hand down her own top and it's 🤢

Every single time Emma does it I think about her!

(Also, can't stand the fake yawning every time she starts a good morning story 🙄🙄🙄 everything's such a performance)
Since the yawning was men
It makes me feel so weird. This is a pretty crap reference but did anyone ever see Three Men & A Little Lady? There's a headmistress of a private girls' school and she's an oversexed kook, she does the same thing with putting her hand down her own top and it's 🤢

(Also, can't stand the fake yawning every time she starts a good morning story 🙄🙄🙄 everything's such a performance)
I swear since the yawning was mentioned she makes a point of doing it.. I mean it's almost like she reads here 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought of the day: We know Babs reads here (Hi Luce!). So she is well aware of everyone seeing how ridiculous it is that her and Ste no longer share a bed. Ever. But she’s never managed to convince him to take a photo to try and claim that has changed. Unlike all the other stuff she does to try and cater to comments here.

Ste must -really- detest- the idea of being that close to her. That’s provably a bigger reason for her anxiety: What if he leaves her?

She is the polar opposite of ‘yummy mummy’ material. And any one she meets is going to Google her and..... we’ll, it’s not a good look, is it?

Reactions: 14
We all know the real reason you’re crying babs, stephens back to work so you can’t just dump the kids on him.

Reactions: 14

Exactly this 👆
Emma you've been living your normal life anyway the last few weeks, pound land hauls, Disney and UK breaks, why would it shock u that Stephen might have to eventually return to work 🤔

Reactions: 13
We get it Babs - you're gutted Stephen is back to work because you can't cope with your kids and God forbid you should be with them. Alone. All day. A lot of mums have partners who work longer hours and their children are babies and toddlers and not such an easy age like yours (they could help with chores etc my 6 year old does and loves it).
Grow up and wake up and smell the dirty baps 🤣
Kids love chores babs! This is my just turned three year old who loves to fetch the washing, she could make a lovely reward chart and give them treats from her box of tat for helping ... 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have never commented on here before, sometimes I do think people are a bit harsh BUT - I am taking my husband to hospital today to have major surgery to hopefully cure him of cancer. He was diagnosed just as we went into lockdown in March, so we've been living with this over our heads since then. We have 2 young daughters & I am also going to be working from home and caring for them whilst he's in hospital for 2 weeks - her sitting in bed, crying because Stephen has had to go to work has really pissed me off this morning - get up, get showered and dressed and be a bloody parent for gods sake! I would LOVE our only "problem" to be my husband being out at work all day and having tit loads of washing from our second holiday in about a month!! We've been in strict isolation for 2 weeks so haven't even been able to go out for a walk!! She needs to get a bloody grip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

One of my favourite films ever! X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bore of Babs!! Crying because he has to go back to work you absolute tool!!! She don’t realise how lucky that he could work at home and even have a job still. Argh shut the front door!!

Reactions: 8
I have never commented on here before, sometimes I do think people are a bit harsh BUT - I am taking my husband to hospital today to have major surgery to hopefully cure him of cancer. He was diagnosed just as we went into lockdown in March, so we've been living with this over our heads since then. We have 2 young daughters & I am also going to be working from home and caring for them whilst he's in hospital for 2 weeks - her sitting in bed, crying because Stephen has had to go to work has really pissed me off this morning - get up, get showered and dressed and be a bloody parent for gods sake! I would LOVE our only "problem" to be my husband being out at work all day and having tit loads of washing from our second holiday in about a month!! We've been in strict isolation for 2 weeks so haven't even been able to go out for a walk!! She needs to get a bloody grip.
Keeping everything crossed for you and your hubby, hope all goes well x

• Heart
Thinking of you and your family, what a horrendous thing to deal with at any time much less now. Hope the surgery goes smoothly and the recovery is quick. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope all goes well. Not only for your husband and surgery but for you and having to hold the home together. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Utter useless selfish spoilt entitled lump of lard.
Boo bleeping Hoo Emma!
Your husband has a job and has worked from home for 5 months. While all the time shopping for you cos your (fake) anxiety wouldn't let you go out 🙄 Home schooling the kids, cooking, entertaining them, doing bedtime routine and filming your utter dog tit content for you!!!!
You've had two holidays cos you're THAT relatable.
I wonder how long it took you to 'plan' this mornings content!
Seems odd after all this time that there's such a declaration of love for Ste on social media, considering he thinks its weird......
If thats genuinely true Emma, tell him, not us, and keep it private.
How sad that your entire online existence consists of gathering sympathy for yourself...

• Heart
Perhaps this is the week the kids would've also gone to their summer school so that Emma can werk. Double blow.
I'm sure she'll soon pick herself up from her nightmare and sad, sad day and then thank everyone who showed her support...
Remember that time she showed support to a follower....lol joke, it is all about Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.