Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes if Stephen hates social media so much, why the gushing post to him? It's like people who wish their nan Happy birthday on Facebook when their nan doesn't have facebook. Just pick up the phone and tell her or in Babs' case, go find Stephen and tell him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Aww crying because her slave isn’t going to be there, what a shame🙄poor babs has got to actually do something from now on...you’re not going to miss Ste the person, you’re going to miss what he actually does around the house, with the kids etc, grow up and get a grip!

Reactions: 11
I think she’s realised (having read here) that she’s completely emasculated Steven and has previously portrayed their marriage as a friendship at best. She’s pedalling hard now to ‘prove’ that’s not the case 🙄 Unfortunately she succeeds in getting the tone wrong every damn time. The latest stories of her crying over his 9-5 office job are ridiculous. If you’re that heartbroken that he’s leaving the house for a few hours, why not have a nice breakfast together spending a bit of time alone, rather than talking at strangers on the internet?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I have never commented on here before, sometimes I do think people are a bit harsh BUT - I am taking my husband to hospital today to have major surgery to hopefully cure him of cancer. He was diagnosed just as we went into lockdown in March, so we've been living with this over our heads since then. We have 2 young daughters & I am also going to be working from home and caring for them whilst he's in hospital for 2 weeks - her sitting in bed, crying because Stephen has had to go to work has really pissed me off this morning - get up, get showered and dressed and be a bloody parent for gods sake! I would LOVE our only "problem" to be my husband being out at work all day and having tit loads of washing from our second holiday in about a month!! We've been in strict isolation for 2 weeks so haven't even been able to go out for a walk!! She needs to get a bloody grip.
I hope Babs sees this so she can get some perspective and realise how lucky she is. Sending you and your family lots of love 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she’s realised (having read here) that she’s completely emasculated Steven and has previously portrayed their marriage as a friendship at best. She’s pedalling hard now to ‘prove’ that’s not the case 🙄 Unfortunately she succeeds in getting the tone wrong every damn time. The latest stories of her crying over his 9-5 office job are ridiculous. If you’re that heartbroken that he’s leaving the house for a few hours, why not have a nice breakfast together spending a bit of time alone, rather than talking at strangers on the internet?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
And how about getting the kids to help you get the house nice and clean and tidy for when he comes home, have a lovely evening meal ready for him and perhaps get the kids to make him a card saying how much they appreciate all he has done for them during lockdown - you know, similar to the way he has been doing all this for you? Brilliant content right there without you even having to think about it. You can thank me later.

Reactions: 20
Hop
I have never commented on here before, sometimes I do think people are a bit harsh BUT - I am taking my husband to hospital today to have major surgery to hopefully cure him of cancer. He was diagnosed just as we went into lockdown in March, so we've been living with this over our heads since then. We have 2 young daughters & I am also going to be working from home and caring for them whilst he's in hospital for 2 weeks - her sitting in bed, crying because Stephen has had to go to work has really pissed me off this morning - get up, get showered and dressed and be a bloody parent for gods sake! I would LOVE our only "problem" to be my husband being out at work all day and having tit loads of washing from our second holiday in about a month!! We've been in strict isolation for 2 weeks so haven't even been able to go out for a walk!! She needs to get a bloody grip.
Hope all goes well for you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope Babs sees this so she can get some perspective and realise how lucky she is. Sending you and your family lots of love 💖💖
Thank you - so do I, she really is lucky but just doesn't seem to appreciate just how lucky. My husband is 38, not old by any stretch. And he cried this morning because he had to say goodbye to our 2 and 6 year old for 2 weeks, not because he (or I) was popping off to the office for 8 hours!! We've both been furloughed since March and I was at risk of redundancy for a while, so things have been tough. But we are so grateful we've had so much time together in relative normality.

She's not genuine, she clearly reads here before posting "content" & it's just sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Soo apparently Ste has “already sent an email” 4 hrs ago at 7am he really doesn’t trust that woman with his children

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My partner has gone back to the office after 5 months at home (I'm going back in 3 weeks) and I haven't cried or felt sad, I even felt relieved because I can now clear up the desk at home. Do I even love him?? Am I normal? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soo apparently Ste has “already sent an email” 4 hrs ago at 7am he really doesn’t trust that woman with his children
Probably telling babs how to look after the kids, you know step by step instructions. Better still he’s probably sent it to the kids knowing they’re better equipped to get breakfast ready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we all just take a moment to note the fact that in her caption of her latest grid post, she refers to Ste as the ‘lead to her balloon’.
She is basically calling him a weight that holds her down. That is not a positive thing to say about someone, Babs! 😂😂😭
HOW WAS THIS WOMAN EVER A TEACHER?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What I don't understand is she's clearly not enjoyed the home schooling and is probably praying that schools start up as normal come September, but you can't will for that and feel entitled to holidays abroad and hundreds of miles away from home if then when your husband has to return to the office it is a big disappointment. You either want normality or not. Emma just wants to pick and choose, but I'm afraid life doesn't work like that.
Shows how much she is reliant on her followers for companionship. She doesn't even think how it would read.

Reactions: 14
Oh God she has started on the #emmaopenscrap again! It's not amusing Babs

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Can we all just take a moment to note the fact that in her caption of her latest grid post, she refers to Ste as the ‘lead to her balloon’.
She is basically calling him a weight that holds her down. That is not a positive thing to say about someone, Babs! 😂😂😭
HOW WAS THIS WOMAN EVER A TEACHER?!
Collins dictionary has lead balloon defined as 'total failure'

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember the days of having young children when they constantly needed you to be completely involved so I appreciate a little bit of 'counting the weeks down' but now her kids are older she has so many more opportunities to do things together. She still acts like she has a toddler and a 5 year old.

Reactions: 7
Twist: Ste’s office hasn’t really re-opened. He just can’t stand being around Babs and being made to do all the work.

• Haha
Twist: Ste’s office hasn’t really re-opened. He just can’t stand being around Babs and being made to do all the work.
Like your style Ste! Years ago I pretended to go to a circuits class but actually went to the pub for an hour with a friend (in full on workout gear) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.