Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids have grown up around people from the LGBT community- oh yes, their Dad. Hope Ste is happy in this arrangement

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just seen an ad on Facebook that Babs would soil herself about. Disney inspired outfits for the (my) girl to bound in...

Let's see if I can influence an influencer.

Babs.. Harper + Henry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she been reading tattle again, showing us she's watching television in the other room
She constantly reads here all the time, don't you Babs! Come on, throw us a bone, give us a little sign on a boring Saturday night 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bollocks did she set them a challenge to dress up for Pride 🙄
They are dressed as Trolls! And not us 🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♀️🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you stamp your feet because your husband who does the all of the shopping, the cooking, bathtime, reading, bedtime, the ironing etc. wants to watch the football that hasn’t been on since March? She must be a nightmare to live with!

Reactions: 15
Haven't been on here for a while, but thought of you guys today. I have anxiety, really quite severe, have avoided shops for weeks, washed my shopping in bleach when it was delivered etc.

Today I tried our local shopping centre. I used the hand sanitiser. Put on a mask. And got as far as the first coffee place 5 doors in, got a takeaway and left to walk outside. I couldn't face a single shop. None.

Now I know everyone has different levels of anxiety, but her dashing out to primark and pound land etc just doesn't sit right with me. She's like a tap, turning on and off.

Ps don't get me started on SATC on in the house at 6pm. Regardless of being in another room, NOT suitable with kids around.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would you stamp your feet because your husband who does the all of the shopping, the cooking, bathtime, reading, bedtime, the ironing etc. wants to watch the football that hasn’t been on since March? She must be a nightmare to live with!
Sooo just to be clear WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE DO?
Moan?
Go on national trust days.
I'm not being funny but I couldn't imagine much worse than been dragged around big houses and gardens by my deluded mom. You don't see them much going the park playing football in the park. I noticed the kids have a trampoline in the garden. Are they allowed on it or was is gifted and is now a garden ornament?

Haven't been on here for a while, but thought of you guys today. I have anxiety, really quite severe, have avoided shops for weeks, washed my shopping in bleach when it was delivered etc.

Today I tried our local shopping centre. I used the hand sanitiser. Put on a mask. And got as far as the first coffee place 5 doors in, got a takeaway and left to walk outside. I couldn't face a single shop. None.

Now I know everyone has different levels of anxiety, but her dashing out to primark and pound land etc just doesn't sit right with me. She's like a tap, turning on and off.

Ps don't get me started on SATC on in the house at 6pm. Regardless of being in another room, NOT suitable with kids around.
Well done for getting as far as u did!

Reactions: 19
Watching reality TV, eating junk food, having a bath in the middle of the day. She's living the dream isn't she. That was my weekend when I was in my 20s, before my proper job and kids came along.

Reactions: 18
Watching reality TV, eating junk food, having a bath in the middle of the day. She's living the dream isn't she. That was my weekend when I was in my 20s, before my proper job and kids came along.
What I don’t get is how it’s ok for her to do all that yet he can’t watch his team play for 90 mins?

Reactions: 17
My kids don’t let me tit in peace let alone watch what I want on my own in a different room. She is deluded!!
🤣 and then go and have a bath.. in the middle if the day?! I sit down when kids are asleep after working all week and trying to do housework around entertaining them. Relatable content yet again 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Sorry if it's been mentioned but her house is sold STC, that was quick.
I wonder if she's found somewhere else yet.
I would of thought viewing houses would be good content!

Reactions: 3

You did really well! Small steps. X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
A couple of days ago, she had a picture of Lucy and the caption was something along the lines of “she stinks of death”. I thought it a little insensitive/odd given the dog has cancer.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Her new vlog is called "making new plans" and that's blatantly been done to get the engagement because people are going to think it's her announcing her house move. I was stupidly sucked in because it's not. It's just about her Disney holiday. The beginning of the vlog is quite sad too. She gets Erin's diary from homeschooling out and starts gushing over it and Ethan says "can I show them mine?" And she says "yeah go and get it". She didn't even have it out ready to show us.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Sorry if it's been mentioned but her house is sold STC, that was quick.
I wonder if she's found somewhere else yet.
I would of thought viewing houses would be good content!
REALLY wondering why she hasn't mentioned it!? Is she going to decorate the next house the same and hope no one notices?

• Haha
REALLY wondering why she hasn't mentioned it!? Is she going to decorate the next house the same and hope no one notices?
This is what I was thinking! Is she going to try and keep her address secret this time so people don’t try to figure out where she lives!

I can see why you wouldn’t say too much about it because moving house can be unpredictable often have delays but it’s weird not to mention it at all..

Reactions: 7
This is what I was thinking! Is she going to try and keep her address secret this time so people don’t try to figure out where she lives!

I can see why you wouldn’t say too much about it because moving house can be unpredictable often have delays but it’s weird not to mention it at all..
I feel like, to some extent, it's none of our business if she is moving. BUT in the context of Emma, who shares EVERYTHING online and we know reads here and who is desperate for content, I'm really surprised she hasn't mentioned it. Maybe they are waiting to complete before saying anything or were unprepared for such a quick sale and haven't found anywhere yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.