Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her going for a run and then coming home and getting straight on the sofa in her sweaty gym gear :sick: Call me pedantic but I’m straight in the shower after doing exercise, wouldn’t want my sweaty clothes/body all over the furniture!! She is so grim.

Reactions: 12
I’m really interested in how and when she reveals the house move. I’ve got serious meldrum withdrawals so this is fantastic entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s still at the early stage where it could all fall through so she could just say in a casual way “we’re hoping to move house this year” then leave it at that. But of course she’ll want to make a big showy announcement. I wonder if now they’re able to dump the kids on San and Rog (don’t think they’re shielding), they can go house hunting for real instead of online?

Reactions: 6
I feel like, to some extent, it's none of our business if she is moving. BUT in the context of Emma, who shares EVERYTHING online and we know reads here and who is desperate for content, I'm really surprised she hasn't mentioned it. Maybe they are waiting to complete before saying anything or were unprepared for such a quick sale and haven't found anywhere yet.
It’s completely our business, it’s actually everyone’s business because she shares her life on a public platform for a living. I fail to understand why this is some kind of sacred information. I don’t think her daughter’s medical history should be our business, nor should her son’s learning difficulties. It shouldn’t be our business that Stephen inserts her tampons or what’s up her skirt on any given day. But unfortunately her “business” is what pays her bills and puts beige food on her table. She is lucky anyone cares and mostly likes relishes in the fact that anybody does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m really interested in how and when she reveals the house move. I’ve got serious meldrum withdrawals so this is fantastic entertainment!
Hahaha me too 🙋‍♀️
I'm gutted The Meldrums have gone 🤣🤣

3rd day in a row that there are no sweaty bed 6am Insta Stories 🙋‍♀️🤣
Hi Babs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wondered if they’ll move, and she’ll give up for good? Ste earns a good wage. She has been raking it in (probably enough to now buy their dream home for good!)

I wonder if Ste had a good chat and said if we move you have to change, no vlogs inside the house to protect identity etc??? Her channel will be days out, Disney and shopping for tat and no more.

Reactions: 10
Who’s taking the hit and posting a synopsis of the latest blog?
I watched thr primark haul and turned off as it was boring. All over the place and she was annoying. I’m so sad about that as loved her videos before. She was normal and a bit silly but relatable. She’s not not relatable because she on this more money. I’m not short of money so it’s not that. It’s the pretending to be prudish but then flashing pants and semi naked pictures.

Reactions: 5
I've watched the Vlog and Oh my god! Her utter contempt for Ethan at the start when he wants to talk about his work is disgusting! Her bleeping face says it all. And she can't just shut up and let him speak!!!!! Then she starts gushing over their work- well Erin's work! My Girl is so bleeping wonderful and the poor boy doesn't get a look in. Its probably because he's not as smart or as talented as Erin and Babs is still a teacher at heart and favours the bright one 😡😡
Notice also at the end she has a can of Diet Coke! No 'Cock' in sight 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've never realised until now just how obvious Babs makes it that she's constantly reading here ✌

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe Ste is doing a Philip Schofield and they need to buy separate places now. That would actually be top content, seeing her to try to do everything he does for the kids and around the house for half the week. She would go on massive benders on her child-free weekends and have a few punch ups. Ste would be happy too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t run in the crop top? Her cracking rack would give her a black eye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s completely our business, it’s actually everyone’s business because she shares her life on a public platform for a living. I fail to understand why this is some kind of sacred information. I don’t think her daughter’s medical history should be our business, nor should her son’s learning difficulties. It shouldn’t be our business that Stephen inserts her tampons or what’s up her skirt on any given day. But unfortunately her “business” is what pays her bills and puts beige food on her table. She is lucky anyone cares and mostly likes relishes in the fact that anybody does.
This is what I mean, it ISN'T our business. But Emma shares EVERYTHING, even, as you say, her daughters medical info. So why has she NOT mentioned this???

This is what I mean, it ISN'T our business. But Emma shares EVERYTHING, even, as you say, her daughters medical info. So why has she NOT mentioned this???
She'll either be waiting till they've exchanged contracts, or they've not found anywhere yet.
There's definitely more to this house move than just more space to store her mugs 🤔

Have you seen the latest picture on her stories? It makes me so sad. Both children next to her, but shes only got her arm around Erin. Poor Poor Ethans got her elbow in his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s not announced moving yet because a lot of people will start asking more questions which she can’t answer yet, as why they need to move, where will Stephen sleep in the new house etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.