Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Brummy mummy #24 - lives in the past where she thought she was hot. Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
How odd that she writes about how pleased she is to have grown up pre social media, and how she wishes her children could have that life, but it's HER who put them there and spends 90% of her time on it.

She's the reason they are so influenced by social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Good Egg

VIP Member
I cannot explain how much I detest this woman. She is an absolute cretin.

At a time of financial insecurity, people losing their jobs, on furlough she is selling her house and buying all the tat just because ‘she can’
At a time where people are struggling to feed their families she does an ad for deliveroo.
At a time where parents are working on the frontline NHS. Many staying away from their kids because they don’t want to pass Covid19 she wants to palm hers off back to school.
At a time where some people are in lockdown with a violent partner and they cannot escape the abuse - she is moaning cos her other half is watching Footie....

Are.you.fucking.kidding.me?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

fred1998

I actually can’t stand her.
She’s moaning about how there’s more football today so Stephen will be watching that and she’s going to mope about it.
GROW UP EMMA.
There’s been no football for 3 months. He’s allowed to watch television, god knows he seems to watch enough of your shit. The man cooks, cleans, puts the kids to bed, homeschools, changes your tampons, puts up with your mother, does the laundry and drags you fully clothed out the shower. Let him watch 90 minutes of sports.
It’s not normal to sulk because your partner is watching something you don’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
A little thread title to add to the mix:
She’s keeping the house sale close to her chest but then scheming & lying is what she does best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Being a 3pm pyjama wearing lazy slob was fine for her 3 bed terrace. A lot of people obviously thought “Ooh, she’s just like me! Fancy - I do that too!! Blah, blah, blah!!”
I’m not sure her fans will feel the same if she’s doing it from a 500k+ house. That USP will fade away quicker than her hair dye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

MissRabbit

New member/long time lurker here 🖐

When I first started following Emma, I thought she was ok. I was hoping to relate to her because I'm a Brummie, and a mummy as well. How disappointed I was. And now my disappointment has turned to irritation and disgust. I could list everything she does that is so awful, but you all know that already. The only good thing about her is that she introduced me to the wonderful world of Tattle! I think her mentioning it on her stories many moons ago would paint her as a victim and get lots of sympathy. When in fact I just saw her for who she really is. A narcissist, a bully, and a mere child.

By the way, the things she says that she claims to be Brummie slang are not at all. Never heard of diet cock or hot cock in my life. She probably says that because that is the only kind she gets. Not surprised after seeing what she said about Stephen. That poor, poor man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Goodness! What if she’s got Covid-19?
Cue the minion vigil over in the park. Tie dye hooded women swaying with lit Yankee Candles, singing Disney songs. The smell of Belgian Waffle suffocating the air......
I’m filling up here 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Sponfused

VIP Member
I bet she is terrified to announce this. There has been so much discussion lately about the issues surrounding family vloggers and the exploitation of their kids. The internet is finally starting to wise up to how unethical and disingenuous this industry truely is.
The BLM movement exposed the casual racism of a few of her friends and highlighted her blind support of them in the brave fight against the trolls.
Then there is the little matter of a global pandemic. I know that it only appears to affect bab’s ability to do the grocery shopping, but many others have lost family members, friends and work colleagues. People are struggling to pay their mortgages and feed their kids. People have been locked in houses with their abusers and others have battled with mental illness in isolation.
So go and tell everyone that whilst you have been garnering support for your fake COVID anxiety, you have actually put your £400,000 home on the market and have been house hunting. 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Smartie

Chatty Member
Haven't been on here for a while, but thought of you guys today. I have anxiety, really quite severe, have avoided shops for weeks, washed my shopping in bleach when it was delivered etc.

Today I tried our local shopping centre. I used the hand sanitiser. Put on a mask. And got as far as the first coffee place 5 doors in, got a takeaway and left to walk outside. I couldn't face a single shop. None.

Now I know everyone has different levels of anxiety, but her dashing out to primark and pound land etc just doesn't sit right with me. She's like a tap, turning on and off.

Ps don't get me started on SATC on in the house at 6pm. Regardless of being in another room, NOT suitable with kids around.

• Heart

GildedButterfly

I think she’s very defensive about being an influencer as I’ve seen her a couple of times explaining that”it’s not just taking a photo.”

Yes it is. You’re told what caption to write and what photo they want.

Contracts, meetings, zoom calls and wait for it ... even phone calls!!! She has a manager that will deal with a majority of that. And the meetings/calls will just be explaining what they want in the ad.

Bloody Babs acting like she chairs a Cobra meeting.

(Also why does she keep telling us she’s not naked!! When clearly the top half of her dress is in shot?!?)

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Every. Single. Morning. Her stories start with "my kids are not back at school"!

WE KNOW EMMA!
WE KNOW HOW BITTER THIS IS MAKING YOU!
GET UP.
GET OVER IT.
PUT YOUR CAMERA DOWN AND DO SOMETHING WITH THEM.
FFS 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I don't think they are splitting up or that Stephen is gay. All relationships are different. And if not sharing a bed and not bothering with nooky (presumably its happened at least twice!) suits them, then fine! There are plenty of couples like it. But she broadcasts it all SO much that its opened them up to speculation and ridicule! Emma strikes me as rather prudy under her sweaty, knicker flashing, risque pics in the bath exterior. She is like the girl at school who hasn't "done it" yet and makes up for it by being overly coarse and "out there".

• Haha

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
What I find contradictory is that she claims she's some sort of ambassador for 'body confidence' but I bet she doesn't let her husband come anywhere near her body because she isn't at all confident or proud of her body
How can you claim to be an advocate for body confidence but then publically post that your husband has a small willy? How is that ok? Body confidence issues don't just affect women. You'd think a supposed advocate would realise this.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Firstly- the sweaty gross bed stories are back 🤢
Secondly, you probably feel ill from all the alcohol and chocolate buttons you rammed down your gob in celebration of being home alone.
And thirdly, if it is a bug, you HAVE seen people Emma you thick twat! In all the non essential shops you rushed too, the Zoo, The National Trust grounds, the Botanical Gardens, your sister, and what about the strangers walking through your house to view it! You've been out more than I do when we're not in Lockdown! Idiot!!!!

Oh, and on another note,,,,, as if Ste notices when PMS is about to set in!!!! She is bat shit crazy everyday, selfish, moody, distant and has very little to do with him anyway so why would he notice (or care!!) 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25