Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Ohdearohdear!!12345 for the thread title!

Sorry had to edit it to fit in, this was the original comment: My werk: A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap.

Reactions: 10
Who dares to tell all the sheep she's moving? Knowing you will likely get blocked

Also how come the pamphlet 1 star ratings have all disappeared?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well if that doesn’t sum up their loveless relationship perfectly! That might be the most honest writing she’s ever done!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont know- off doing fathers day stuff and the thread is completed in next to no time! 🤣🤣

I'm gonna have to work extra hard to get that elusive thread title again!

👏🍑👏

🤔predict next new thread by Wednesday! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is her husband gay?
[/QUOTE
Its a possibility
Well if that doesn’t sum up their loveless relationship perfectly! That might be the most honest writing she’s ever done!
Isn't it just,,,,, its becoming more and more obvious what's going on here!!!!!
I feel a Philip Schofield announcement might be on the cards,,,,,,,, Oh god, Babs will be thinking she's Holly and making his announcement for him 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting, on the estate agents photos, the one of her bedroom shows the sleeping set up - only 1 bedside table, only 1 set of personal bits & pieces on the side. She 100% sleeps in that room on her own as a permanent arrangement- it’s so weird that she sleeps with her son and that her husband sleeps in his sons bed..... it’s bleeping weird. I don’t care what anyone says - it’s not normal and it’s completely unnecessary.

they obviously don’t have a sexual relationship- fine. So sleep in separate beds in the same room or, get a single bed for the boy and a single bed for Stephen and they can share a room and have a bed each.

they are a very weird family..... very very weird.

Reactions: 21
A couple in my family had broken up 4 years before they ever told anyone. They were married with grown up children.

It wasn’t a bad break up, very mutual. But they kept living together. I suspect Babs and Stephen will wait until the children are older if this is the case.

Can you imagine Babs on the dating scene? They’d leave before they even brought out the menus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A couple in my family had broken up 4 years before they ever told anyone. They were married with grown up children.

It wasn’t a bad break up, very mutual. But they kept living together. I suspect Babs and Stephen will wait until the children are older if this is the case.

Can you imagine Babs on the dating scene? They’d leave before they even brought out the menus.
its bizzare though because she has confirmed many time’s that Stephen sleeps in the boys bed and that the boy sleeps in bed with her.... it’s no secret. It’s blindingly obvious that they are not in a sexual relationship- they seem like friends who live together and co-parent. but why all this nonsense? They aren’t trying to pretend that they have a normal set up - so why not just cut the bullshit and sort it out? It’s WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe when they sell the house they will separate? Or at least maybe Stephen could actually get a bedroom to himself, with a proper bed?

Reactions: 12

Can you imagine?? Lock up your ladz I bet she’d be a cougar... oh my god she’s be a NIGHTMARE on the pull... and then she’d make these weird scrapbooks 🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
He probably doesn't sleep in the room because of the glare from the light on her phone keeping him awake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can’t understand why they wouldn’t just separate. Think of the message it’s sending to those kids; fake it till you make it? The kids aren’t going to be oblivious to this setup, and they will know it’s unusual.

I know babs has previously said her and Stephen nearly spilt up a few years ago (and blamed tattle / trolls), maybe they did actually split up and now feel the kids are old enough and Erin’s op is done they’re going to move on with their lives 🤷‍♀️

Stephen may even upgrade to an Iron Man themed room like a big boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont know- off doing fathers day stuff and the thread is completed in next to no time! 🤣🤣

I'm gonna have to work extra hard to get that elusive thread title again!

👏🍑👏

🤔predict next new thread by Wednesday! 😂
Top Tip: Post thread titles nearer the end of the thread as otherwise they get missed as it takes too long scrolling back to look for them!

Who dares to tell all the sheep she's moving? Knowing you will likely get blocked

Also how come the pamphlet 1 star ratings have all disappeared?
I can still see the 1 star ratings?

Reactions: 3
I know babs has previously said her and Stephen nearly spilt up a few years ago (and blamed tattle / trolls), maybe they did actually split up and now feel the kids are old enough and Erin’s op is done they’re going to move on with their lives 🤷‍♀️
Oo, I missed that! When did she say that?

Reactions: 1
Are you serious? I haven’t followed her long enough to have witnessed that.

Sorry but if trolls tattle are impacting your marriage then I feel you have 3 options

1 - Close down your account
2 - (I know Babs couldn’t do option 1so) Remove your husband from your social media.
3 - Make your account more private, remove the ability to comment on Instagram and YouTube, private Instagram (don’t look at tattle). Too much to rely on loyal fan base though and would lose money.

No one forced her to do this. But at the end of the day she loves the cash and being able to stink in her pyjamas all day more than her mental health, marriage and children.

Oo, I missed that! When did she say that?
I think it was in reply to another InstaMum around the time of the parody account or her shower lie down. I’ll see if I can find it (I’m sure it’s on a thread here somewhere but there’s been a few of them!!)

Reactions: 8
We all know how often she posts on Instagram but I was just comparing her to Louise Pentland who has 2.4m followers and has posted 4,532 and has had her account a lot longer.

Whereas babs has 112k followers and has posted 6,111 times!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.