Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be able to use it all for her mortgage, it’s interest only and it’s a proportion of the interest only ie if you have a 10 room house, use one as an office, you can claim 1/10th. And that’s usually shown as an expense deducted from tax in the tax calculation rather than an outstanding liability? On my accounts my directors loan isn’t shown in that liabilities line either.

Reactions: 1
It’ll be her Directors Loan account. By the time she takes off her basic wage, home office rent (£3k a year), mileage (every trip to every place she takes a photo or videos or buys tat for a haul), home internet and phone, meals out entertaining people etc that’ll be wiped out. Or the small amount remaining will be accounted for with a dividend payment so she doesn’t actually owe it.

With 80k in the bank though it’d be easy for her to buy their new house with the limited company which would be another nice little earner. Though we won’t know for a year now whether that’s what they do!

Reactions: 3
I actually find it quite sickening we live in a world where some absolute talentless tit can dick around on the internet and earn a fortune, whilst healthcare workers of all pay grades are busy working their socks off for a pittance with no perks or bonuses ever, because obviously the NHS can’t give bonuses. What a sad world ☹

edited to add; I’m off to work now to star my shift at 1pm, that’s why I sound so bitter 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.