Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes me so sad. Poor kid, imagine growing up and looking back at those pics let alone the teasing they’ll be subjected to at secondary school due to their mothers online antics.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So sad. No reason for that. Her arm could reach round both of them. Poor kid
I know, we come on here and have a laugh and joke about Babs making a tit of herself in the Internet etc,,,,,, but then I see things like this and I just think this is no joke! These are children who she is just exploiting the life out of and she's not even bothered about how pictures like this appear to the outside. 😢😢

Reactions: 11
Who’s taking the hit and posting a synopsis of the latest blog?
I watched thr primark haul and turned off as it was boring. All over the place and she was annoying. I’m so sad about that as loved her videos before. She was normal and a bit silly but relatable. She’s not not relatable because she on this more money. I’m not short of money so it’s not that. It’s the pretending to be prudish but then flashing pants and semi naked pictures.
I really did try but the hair flicking and digressing just made me so irritated had to turn off. 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So sad. No reason for that. Her arm could reach round both of them. Poor kid
It’s quite cute that Erin has put her arm around her little brother though. Bless those poor kids, they’ve got to look out for each other when that nutty mother gets strange ideas in her yellow head.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who does she think looks like Sandy from Grease, her or Erin? Either way it’s a well weird comparison!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s quite cute that Erin has put her arm around her little brother though. Bless those poor kids, they’ve got to look out for each other when that nutty mother gets strange ideas in her yellow head.
I was thinking the same, like erin and Ethan had posed for a pic but babs cant be left out so had to jump in on it!

What’s this Sandy from Grease crap? She looks as much like ONJ as I look like Gigi Hadid.
Any pics with Ethan on his own? Nah, he’s been told to stand still & wait by the frickin’ giant cactus! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I defo think she's going to do a Zoe and Alfie and just start videoing in the new house when they have moved. she won't talk about until then she's probably gutted that we know.

Re the house move, I think she is weirdly narcissistic so believes that if she said her house was up for sale, then she would have 1000s of "fans" or Tattlers going to view her house. Like that time she wouldn't say which hotel she was staying at in Disney Florida in case people booked the same one just to see her. I mean.. deluded much! Who would spend £10,000 just to stay in the same hotel as her 🙄 she's off her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re the house move, I think she is weirdly narcissistic so believes that if she said her house was up for sale, then she would have 1000s of "fans" or Tattlers going to view her house. Like that time she wouldn't say which hotel she was staying at in Disney Florida in case people booked the same one just to see her. I mean.. deluded much! Who would spend £10,000 just to stay in the same hotel as her 🙄 she's off her head.
This is exactly the reason she won't be telling us yet,,,,,,, except we know Babs! And its hilarious that you think your "fans" will start viewing your house if you say its up for sale!!! Don't you realise Estate Agents check people out

Reactions: 5
This is exactly the reason she won't be telling us yet,,,,,,, except we know Babs! And its hilarious that you think your "fans" will start viewing your house if you say its up for sale!!! Don't you realise Estate Agents check people out
but also if you feel like that babs, why not hide the massive brummymummyof2 poster, your pamphlet and family photos from the listing online?!

Reactions: 12
Not that I would ever dream of doing the weird disturbing stuff Emma does on social media. But if my mum and husband ever saw me post something like flashing my pants or lie on a bed naked, they would be ashamed and tell me to remove it, and keep going on at me until I do. I'm nearly 31 and I'm never too old for a bollocking off my mum 😂 she would tell me to go out and get a proper job! Emma's parents and husband are enablers, encouraging her behaviour by not giving her a serious reality check and letting her carry on with what she is doing. I can imagine Emma either ignoring it or throwing a childish strop if they dared to try though. And flounce off in her manky pyjamas and dressing gown.
But someone is taking these videos of her for TikTok and Instagram. The camera isn’t steady enough to be on a tripod:

so they are empowering her to be an embarrassment

Reactions: 6
she is SO disinterested in ethan's work compared to her star Erins, its actually uncomfortable to watch.

Also, this picture has made me feel violently ill
9513ACE8-F648-4DDA-9075-335F49A3989E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
she is SO disinterested in ethan's work compared to her star Erins, its actually uncomfortable to watch.

Also, this picture has made me feel violently ill
Don’t know why she feels the need to show that when she’s previously said stephen’s cock is small

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.