Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t stand her.
She’s moaning about how there’s more football today so Stephen will be watching that and she’s going to mope about it.
GROW UP EMMA.
There’s been no football for 3 months. He’s allowed to watch television, god knows he seems to watch enough of your tit. The man cooks, cleans, puts the kids to bed, homeschools, changes your tampons, puts up with your mother, does the laundry and drags you fully clothed out the shower. Let him watch 90 minutes of sports.
It’s not normal to sulk because your partner is watching something you don’t like.
AND they have another sitting room (that they dont seem to use??) with a TV in it- why can't one of them go in there and they can both watch what they want!?

Reactions: 19
Nanny Sam always looks like she’s just just been discharged from hospital to me she’s so ashen faced.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s moaning about how there’s more football today so Stephen will be watching that and she’s going to mope about it.
GROW UP EMMA.
There’s been no football for 3 months. He’s allowed to watch television, god knows he seems to watch enough of your tit. The man cooks, cleans, puts the kids to bed, homeschools, changes your tampons, puts up with your mother, does the laundry and drags you fully clothed out the shower. Let him watch 90 minutes of sports.
It’s not normal to sulk because your partner is watching something you don’t like.

She is a selfish bellend. All the crap hayu 'reality' tit she watches and she moans about a 90 minute football match. I am sure there is more than enough tvs and tablets to bugger off and do something else for a while. She's a mardy controlling cowbag. This is in no way defense of her wet lettuce husband. I don't understand how anybody can tolerate her. She's insufferable.

Reactions: 12
It is, isn't it.
She dived into this online world with a blog which I believe was probably quite funny and relatable.... fine! Then she went further and put her face in front of the camera, then the step that was too far, putting her kids on camera too. And before you know it she's showing her sweaty gunt and lying naked anywhere she can for the Gram!! In the bath, face down, spread eagle on the bed, in the hall dancing with prawn crackers,,,,,, How can non of her family have told her to grow up!!!
Why would they though? Nanny San is obviously the same. Stephen is a drip. And even if they did think "you're making a tit of yourself. And us. And exposing the kids" they'd still put that to one side because of the money it brings in. Foul bunch.

Reactions: 7
For me, I cringe at her because I feel like she knows how much of an embarrassment she is and she is in a permanent crisis of conscience about it. She goes from being normal and sensible, talking about normal things to then talking about wanting to have sex with her sink or dishwasher. Fanning her flaps etc. I think she has made a bed for herself and has a few people encouraging her who claim it is "funny" but she deep down knows it isn't quality content. If I felt like it was "her" then I wouldn't feel as embarrassed for her as I do. Its a bit like watching a teenager take drugs to "fit in" but knowing that it isn't their character to do that. Its awkward. I'm not explaining myself well. I just wish she would stick to either being a "disney, mum vlogger" or a revolting, cringe, embarrassing "comedy" channel. The cross over is what I struggle with as it feels so cringe when she does it and I feel so sorry for them kids when they get to High school.

Reactions: 15
AND they have another sitting room (that they dont seem to use??) with a TV in it- why can't one of them go in there and they can both watch what they want!?
She's the most selfish cow. Let him get his TV choice for a change. I'm not a fan of the footy, but there's been none for months. It's called give and take and being considerate - it's really not that difficult. 🤷‍♀️

GROW UP EMMA.
Came here to say the same thing. It’s been hard for everyone with lockdown and my husband has missed football. He’s watching it when he wants and I watch what I want on the iPad or you know spend time with my kids away from tv and technology during the day. She’s a frickin ungrateful spoilt brat who doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have someone who basically does everything whilst she “takes inspiration” from other people’s tiktoks.

Reactions: 13
For me, I cringe at her because I feel like she knows how much of an embarrassment she is and she is in a permanent crisis of conscience about it. She goes from being normal and sensible, talking about normal things to then talking about wanting to have sex with her sink or dishwasher. Fanning her flaps etc. I think she has made a bed for herself and has a few people encouraging her who claim it is "funny" but she deep down knows it isn't quality content. If I felt like it was "her" then I wouldn't feel as embarrassed for her as I do. Its a bit like watching a teenager take drugs to "fit in" but knowing that it isn't their character to do that. Its awkward. I'm not explaining myself well. I just wish she would stick to either being a "disney, mum vlogger" or a revolting, cringe, embarrassing "comedy" channel. The cross over is what I struggle with as it feels so cringe when she does it and I feel so sorry for them kids when they get to High school.
I think you're right, she knows what sells/generates numbers, but isn't authentic with it. She's just not funny/original/clever enough to pull things off.

She’s a frickin ungrateful spoilt brat who doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have someone who basically does everything whilst she “takes inspiration” from other people’s tiktoks.
Oh come now, she's brilliant and does loads but we don't know because she's modest and no-one tells us about how great she is except for when she, erm, tells us how great she is. That's right isn't it?

• Haha
Can I admit that I like to mooch around in a tie dye hoodie? Not that one, with that odd print on the back, but I like the student dealer look. At least it's not another midi jumpsuit.

A few weeks ago, before the break, I thought she looked really sad and lost, like she knew she was screwed long term, but couldn't see a way out. I sort of feel for her, it must be awful to know that you're bleeping yourself over long term for a quick buck now.

When I first discovered Babs, a few years ago, instamums were the mean girls, with a 'you can't sit with us' vibe, like MOD. They tapped into that school girl elite vibe, with their nice houses, and blonde sunkissed children. Babs definitely tried to play to that, but it's not really her, she isn't cool and chic. She just never quite hit the mark.

Then came the scuzzy, 'funny', anti instamums, like PTWM, and so Babs jumped on that bandwagon. I don't think that's what she really is either, but it was closer, and so she saw more success. She then latched onto Louise, bringing more followers. I think that she felt like she had to be more to extreme to keep that engagement up. Laze around more, buy more tat, flash more, and just be a bit more crap, to me it feels less and less believable with each post. I don't believe that somebody who organises every part of their house, and holidays cannot teach at home. I don't believe that she doesn't know what an octogon is. I don't believe that she cannot work from home at the minute, whilst still posting a couple of ads a week.

Now the trend is for mums who actually what to hang out with their children, like SJ Strum, and Babs doesn't fit into that group either.

I think that she's taken on the role, and it's bled into her life, so that she now can't separate her scummy, eating in the bath persona from her. She looks miserable, even when she's fake smiling. She knows that once this is over she can't go back to teaching, and she won't be able to walk into another career which will pay as well as influencing, especially when they view her social media. She's shown zero personal growth throughout her time with a platform, and intact seems to regressed to an overgrown toddler, and she knows that she's fucked herself over. I feel for her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I admit that I like to mooch around in a tie dye hoodie? Not that one, with that odd print on the back, but I like the student dealer look. At least it's not another midi jumpsuit.

A few weeks ago, before the break, I thought she looked really sad and lost, like she knew she was screwed long term, but couldn't see a way out. I sort of feel for her, it must be awful to know that you're bleeping yourself over long term for a quick buck now.

When I first discovered Babs, a few years ago, instamums were the mean girls, with a 'you can't sit with us' vibe, like MOD. They tapped into that school girl elite vibe, with their nice houses, and blonde sunkissed children. Babs definitely tried to play to that, but it's not really her, she isn't cool and chic. She just never quite hit the mark.

Then came the scuzzy, 'funny', anti instamums, like PTWM, and so Babs jumped on that bandwagon. I don't think that's what she really is either, but it was closer, and so she saw more success. She then latched onto Louise, bringing more followers. I think that she felt like she had to be more to extreme to keep that engagement up. Laze around more, buy more tat, flash more, and just be a bit more crap, to me it feels less and less believable with each post. I don't believe that somebody who organises every part of their house, and holidays cannot teach at home. I don't believe that she doesn't know what an octogon is. I don't believe that she cannot work from home at the minute, whilst still posting a couple of ads a week.

Now the trend is for mums who actually what to hang out with their children, like SJ Strum, and Babs doesn't fit into that group either.

I think that she's taken on the role, and it's bled into her life, so that she now can't separate her scummy, eating in the bath persona from her. She looks miserable, even when she's fake smiling. She knows that once this is over she can't go back to teaching, and she won't be able to walk into another career which will pay as well as influencing, especially when they view her social media. She's shown zero personal growth throughout her time with a platform, and intact seems to regressed to an overgrown toddler, and she knows that she's fucked herself over. I feel for her
Oh I reckon you're bang on here. I've said it many times, but we are same age, same kind of household income (I think), same build, similar family set up but I can't relate to her at all and that's maybe because she's not got a defined "character" to relate to! Nobody's the same every day, we have different moods, different situations and we grow so it's not that I'm expecting cast-in-stone consistency from her which she can never deviate from, but the "hollowness" which comes from number/trend chasing means there's nothing tangible there.

There's loads of people in her age bracket who have a good insta-career from posing in front of a wall in mum-gear, pictures of food/flowers/DIY and she could have easily cracked that instead of playing at being a gurning idiot.

Reactions: 8
She can't even have a bath without documenting it on Insta! She's naked in the bath 🙄 Obviously the only time she gets naked!! I suppose it makes a change to being fully clothed in the shower!
She spends her ENTIRE life watching utter crap on the tele or the Internet,,,, and if she's not watching crap content, she's creating it herself!!!! Saint Ste who has a "proper" job, and appears to do quite a lot around the house, wants to watch Football for a few hours and she throws a teenage strop. She's such a spoilt brat!!!! She already declared to the world at 6am this morning that she was doing "nada" today so what difference does it make to her if he does the same!!!!!???

This!! Her insta and YouTube have no clear direction at all. She hopes on every bandwagon going hoping that one of them will become her USP- but fails everytime. Her attempts to sidestep into Disney stuff is laughable. They may "love Disney" as a family, but she is very ill informed and posts lazy/false/plagiarized information.

All I could think about that tie die hoodie this morning was: Its 30 degree’s 😳☀ the UK has been basking in a heatwave! Surely your house is not so awfully insulated that you are wearing pjs, socks, slippers & a hoodie like it is the dead of winter...

Reactions: 11
All I could think about that tie die hoodie this morning was: Its 30 degree’s 😳☀ the UK has been basking in a heatwave! Surely your house is not so awfully insulated that you are wearing pjs, socks, slippers & a hoodie like it is the dead of winter...
She mings. Of Sweat. Daily. Until. She. Gets. The. Wipes. Out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s no way she set the kids a ‘challenge’ to dress up for Pride. She probably dressed him up whilst saying ‘now remember. Ethan. It’s okay to be gay. In fact. Mummy would love you to be gay. But only if. I can post. About how you’re different. On my Instagram. Now pose for these pictures.’

Reactions: 16
Has she been reading tattle again, showing us she's watching television in the other room

• Haha
  • Wow
Has she been reading tattle again, showing us she's watching television in the other room
She is not??? Off to look.
Edited to add- you're welcome for the suggestion!! Emma, you probably ought to start crediting Tattle for all the content idea's you get perusing your thread. We are still waiting to see you cook something, or do something remotely interesting with any of the shite you buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.