Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I saw this and thought the same! The one at Costo was embarrassing. Like you say, even Emma looked embarrassed
Oh god yeah, I forgot about the Costco one too 🤦‍♀️ Nanny San gets like the out of hand relative who's had one too many Sherry's at Christmas 🤣 She's so loud and childish in Emma's vlogs 🙄

She's now planning on writing a song for Eurovision 😳🤣
She can barely string a sentence together as it is. Can you imagine all the Brummy Inuendo's it would be full of that only she knows about!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not that I would ever dream of doing the weird disturbing stuff Emma does on social media. But if my mum and husband ever saw me post something like flashing my pants or lie on a bed naked, they would be ashamed and tell me to remove it, and keep going on at me until I do. I'm nearly 31 and I'm never too old for a bollocking off my mum 😂 she would tell me to go out and get a proper job! Emma's parents and husband are enablers, encouraging her behaviour by not giving her a serious reality check and letting her carry on with what she is doing. I can imagine Emma either ignoring it or throwing a childish strop if they dared to try though. And flounce off in her manky pyjamas and dressing gown.

Reactions: 10
Not that I would ever dream of doing the weird disturbing stuff Emma does on social media. But if my mum and husband ever saw me post something like flashing my pants or lie on a bed naked, they would be ashamed and tell me to remove it, and keep going on at me until I do. I'm nearly 31 and I'm never too old for a bollocking off my mum 😂 she would tell me to go out and get a proper job! Emma's parents and husband are enablers, encouraging her behaviour by not giving her a serious reality check and letting her carry on with what she is doing. I can imagine Emma either ignoring it or throwing a childish strop if they dared to try though. And flounce off in her manky pyjamas and dressing gown.
This is what I was saying,,,,, but the problem is her Mum is just the same,,,,, loves the attention and the exhibitionism of it all. Ste doesn't even get to sleep in the martial bed so there's very little hope of him getting any say in how Emma spends her hours talking into her phone! There is nobody to give her the wake up call that she so desperately needs!
I saw her mum in a garden centre once with Grandad Rog,,,,, even without Emma and the camera she was easy to spot.

My 9 year old would be embarrassed even now. There is a sell by date for these cringe 'mum' influencers.
That’s why they are just going all out now because they know their “careers” will end as quickly as they took off. But as it has been said on here before many times, what you put on the internet is forever. Look at Mrs Meldrum for instance, she has disappeared but her digital footprint never will. Most of these mummy vloggers will just have contrived videos of their kids doing craft while they speed clean the kitchen floating around. But our bubs will leave a whole different kind of legacy. As for her kids, I think she’ll raise them to believe she is some kind of brave trailblazer and they will probably grow up to be just like her (MY girl especially).

Reactions: 9
This is what I was saying,,,,, but the problem is her Mum is just the same,,,,, loves the attention and the exhibitionism of it all. Ste doesn't even get to sleep in the martial bed so there's very little hope of him getting any say in how Emma spends her hours talking into her phone! There is nobody to give her the wake up call that she so desperately needs!
So true. Thinking about it, it is actually rather sad and so messed up.

Reactions: 4
I'm currently watching the film brummy is just starting, EuroVision! It's tit but I'm sure Babs will love it, tacky, cheesy, simple.....
oh god, don't say there's something else I love that Brummy does! We love Eurovision so that film was full on stilton level of cheese but we loved it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Brummy no one is asking where that God awful tie dye jumper is from, no one!! I wouldn't bother putting the swipe up on, no one is going to use it 😂😂

• Haha
So true. Thinking about it, it is actually rather sad and so messed up.
It is, isn't it.
She dived into this online world with a blog which I believe was probably quite funny and relatable.... fine! Then she went further and put her face in front of the camera, then the step that was too far, putting her kids on camera too. And before you know it she's showing her sweaty gunt and lying naked anywhere she can for the Gram!! In the bath, face down, spread eagle on the bed, in the hall dancing with prawn crackers,,,,,, How can non of her family have told her to grow up!!!

• Heart
Oh. My. God.
Stop. The. World.
Emma is doing nothing today,,,,,, except maybe having a bath 😳😳
IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT TO ANY OTHER DAY?
Oh yeah, she normally only wipes her bits with a baby wipe 🤢🤮

Oh! And for the 2nd day running no early morning sweaty PJ in bed insta stories 🤣🤣🤣
Hi Emma 👋👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she on about the pj bottoms or the hoodie been horrible? They are both offensive in my opinion. 🤷

Haven’t swiped up for obvious reasons, but she spent £38 on that hoodie?!! And it’s so bad even ASOS didn’t know how to style it on a model so just shoved it on a hanger! And then there’s the back of it....Jesus imagine thinking £38 seemed like a good price for that 😱

1340ADA1-D4F1-477E-B443-FA2DCC656988.png
7CD83153-4695-4933-B5A3-0C8EC9A0C901.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t swiped up for obvious reasons, but she spent £38 on that hoodie?!! And it’s so bad even ASOS didn’t know how to style it on a model so just shoved it on a hanger! And then there’s the back of it....Jesus imagine thinking £38 seemed like a good price for that 😱

View attachment 164522View attachment 164523
I have to say it really reminds me of when I was at university. And the local student dealer would swan in an hour late to lectures hungover in a tit oversized tie dye hoodie and fall asleep on the desk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's just a mid life crisis happening live on camera!
One minute she's wearing my grandma's midi skirt and sandles, the next minute she's a flash back to my brother in the 90's wearing a new order tie dye hoodie 😳
This is what happens when you do nothing with your life except post the entire contents of it on the Internet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had a scary vision of all her minions drifting around the streets, zombie-like, wearing that horrific hoodie, pj bottoms & slippers.....sold out on ASOS.....😱
Apologies to the Happy Monday’s & The Farm - I’m certain they wouldn’t wish to be associated with that woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just a mid life crisis happening live on camera!
One minute she's wearing my grandma's midi skirt and sandles, the next minute she's a flash back to my brother in the 90's wearing a new order tie dye hoodie 😳
This is what happens when you do nothing with your life except post the entire contents of it on the Internet!!!
This is what happens when companies send you their crap to publicize and you have no fashion sense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually can’t stand her.
She’s moaning about how there’s more football today so Stephen will be watching that and she’s going to mope about it.
GROW UP EMMA.
There’s been no football for 3 months. He’s allowed to watch television, god knows he seems to watch enough of your tit. The man cooks, cleans, puts the kids to bed, homeschools, changes your tampons, puts up with your mother, does the laundry and drags you fully clothed out the shower. Let him watch 90 minutes of sports.
It’s not normal to sulk because your partner is watching something you don’t like.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.