Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ste would need to know she has PMS so he can go and buy her a period cake because she’s too scared to go shopping.....
Do I get bingo for predicting this earlier? Been a while since she’s shown a period cake Coincidence, I think not! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her content is just the dregs of the Internet!!!!
How does she get any brand work?
I follow a lovely Scottish Insta Mum (won't name) and she hit the nail in the head the other day saying she can not imagine setting foot inside any shops while we still can't visit friends and family! I thought yeah, Babs, take note!!! Priorities!!!

Reactions: 17
Oh Ste...Grinning over a burger in a dressing gown for the gram and then days later a forced smile holding a ‘period cake’. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely the free holidays with ‘rabid’ Babs aren’t worth all this humiliation are they pal?! Maybe have a look for your testicles in the next Poundland haul??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good thing Babs didn’t finish watching sixteen candles. It hasn’t aged well, has some problematic stuff in it including racism.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread 24 - i can't believe how many she has.

This is not a suggestion just an observation!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She only tagged them in her stories not on her grid post! Obvs doesn't want there to be any longstanding evidence of the fact that they will ignore her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's even tagged candice! 😂 desperate much?! She reads here, she'll have seen us comment that candice doesn't follow her anymore! 😂
Candice won’t have anything to do with her, Brummy burnt that bridge when she made racist comments and didn’t mention Candice’s book. Shows Babs only uses her when it suits.

Reactions: 9
Don’t judge me but Ste looks like my first serious boyfriend 🤭😬. I know I know, I’d like to say my taste in men improved but no my ex was a dick.

Seriously though has she addressed the racism yet?
Is Ste going to ‘Man up and come out?’
Will Brum have a wash this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck off emma, I have crippling endometriosis, 3 kids, husband and a house to look after. Oh what a joy it would be to have my man witch bring me a period cake and take the kids so I could lay in bed and sweat. Get a grip you duck waffle
I love your pic. But find it at odds with your username. We all know Stephen is not allowed in the loft.

Oh Ste...Grinning over a burger in a dressing gown for the gram and then days later a forced smile holding a ‘period cake’. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely the free holidays with ‘rabid’ Babs aren’t worth all this humiliation are they pal?! Maybe have a look for your testicles in the next Poundland haul??
I bet he just got told to "get cake" and doesnt even realise it's to try and grab a tiny bit of attention from Candice and Giovanna

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.