Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that she didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18 🙄 we’ve heard that a million times. I bet she was Stephen’s first! Laughing at the pic of him in Disney he looks like a complete drip!
I honestly believe it was a case of last chance saloon for the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only tattlers of a certain age will remember this but there used to be a program years ago called life of grime and a doddering old fella called Mr Trebus who hoarded anything he could get his hands on .......that’s gonna be babs when she’s older, on her own cos kids have disowned her since they Started secondary school and their young lives were a living hell from being picked on on a daily basis for Inappropriate images of her mum on the gram they went and lived with auntie Claire who went on to successfully write Hollywood blockbuster movies , Ste‘s living it up on Ru Pauls drag race 2050 .....the only thing of comfort babs has is Nanny sans and grandad rogs heads in suspended animation tanks waiting for day she can bring em back to life and they can pander to her every whim again

that woman hoards everything .......just let it all go love its so liberating having a skip on your driveway getting rid of your old tit 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How odd that she writes about how pleased she is to have grown up pre social media, and how she wishes her children could have that life, but it's HER who put them there and spends 90% of her time on it.

She's the reason they are so influenced by social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I don’t understand why we have to be reminded every week or two that she has boyfriends? Same posts again and again
because she’s desperate to prove that she was, at one time, considered to be attractive.... she wants everyone to know that she has had boyfriends for some weird validation

She’s an absolute fruit loop.

Reactions: 13
I honestly believe it was a case of last chance saloon for the pair of them!
I think it was definitely last chance saloon for her,,,,,,, For him it was just a case of anything to give him a convention life and a couple of kids before he plucks up the courage to come out. And I so hope he does soon. The lie he is living with that Ming bag is so sad. He deserves to be happy, and proud. Not shut away in a kids bedroom behind her mug collection and only brought out when she needs someone to film her Prawn Cracker dance 😡

And I'm sorry,,,,,,, but that picture of Ste in Disneyland - it just about sums them up in a picture!
Stand there Ste.
Put these Minnie Ears on Ste.
Look happy Ste.
FFS Man!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it was definitely last chance saloon for her,,,,,,, For him it was just a case of anything to give him a convention life and a couple of kids before he plucks up the courage to come out. And I so hope he does soon. The lie he is living with that Ming bag is so sad. He deserves to be happy, and proud. Not shut away in a kids bedroom behind her mug collection and only brought out when she needs someone to film her Prawn Cracker dance 😡

And I'm sorry,,,,,,, but that picture of Ste in Disneyland - it just about sums them up in a picture!
Stand there Ste.
Put these Minnie Ears on Ste.
Look happy Ste.
FFS Man!!!
The clenched fists. He looks like he's waiting for the clock so he can rip them off his head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys have articulated it a lot better than me above, but the obsession with ex boyfriends is so odd.

Reactions: 14
I'd love to know if she's even got a tape deck she can play the tapes that were so important that they had to move house with her (presumably at least twice!)

Reactions: 9
The obsession with ex boyfriends is definitely another sign of her crying out "look at me, I am desirable" - err no you're not Babs! Not while you're sweating in your days old PJ's in your pit 🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
You could just imagine how much the ex boyfriends would cringe if they knew how much they were talked about!! I’ve never known a married woman still lust over teenage / early 20s relationships. Actually I’ve never known any woman talk about those relationships regardless of whether single or married now! It’s so weird.

Reactions: 19
Only tattlers of a certain age will remember this but there used to be a program years ago called life of grime and a doddering old fella called Mr Trebus who hoarded anything he could get his hands on .......that’s gonna be babs when she’s older, on her own cos kids have disowned her since they Started secondary school and their young lives were a living hell from being picked on on a daily basis for Inappropriate images of her mum on the gram they went and lived with auntie Claire who went on to successfully write Hollywood blockbuster movies , Ste‘s living it up on Ru Pauls drag race 2050 .....the only thing of comfort babs has is Nanny sans and grandad rogs heads in suspended animation tanks waiting for day she can bring em back to life and they can pander to her every whim again

that woman hoards everything .......just let it all go love its so liberating having a skip on your driveway getting rid of your old tit 😂😂😂😂
ah, I remember Mr Trebus! one of those shows that everyone seemed to watch and talk about. Same for 'No Going Back' on years ago where they filmed that mad woman on an island called Janique - anyone remember that? so disturbing

Reactions: 3
New thread idea - Obsessing over millions of ex(es) but grabs a candle or two for sex

Tried to make it rhyme but I guess I'm more like Emma than I thought and I need to whip a theasurus out to make rhymes happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brummy mummy #24 - lives in the past where she thought she was hot. Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m going to Hell for this post 😆
Is this why Ethan loves a blobfish so much? It reminds him of his mummy!

#24 Selling the house on the hush, while fanning her gunt and her furry bush.
She clearing the hoard from the garage, it's anything but a happy marriage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
duck off emma, I have crippling endometriosis, 3 kids, husband and a house to look after. Oh what a joy it would be to have my man witch bring me a period cake and take the kids so I could lay in bed and sweat. Get a grip you duck waffle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolute funking pair of bell ends!!!
I go from feeling sorry for Ste for being caught up in her shift show, to thinking he's a mug who should no better.
His face is just constantly embarrassed isn't it?!!
Who in their right minds believes ANY man on this earth would do that off his own back.
Hi Emma,
We all know that your entire vomit inducing content is all devised, produced and directed by you. You're fooling nobody!!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.