Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love your pic. But find it at odds with your username. We all know Stephen is not allowed in the loft.

I bet he just got told to "get cake" and doesnt even realise it's to try and grab a tiny bit of attention from Candice and Giovanna
Very true he would never be allowed in the loft. It is regarding another influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A little thread title to add to the mix:
She’s keeping the house sale close to her chest but then scheming & lying is what she does best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder what she will be dreaming about tonight to share in the morning. Perhaps when boyfriend #67 dumped her on a long boat just outside Milton Keynes. How Gary Barlow serenaded her at the top of Disney castle.
She should be dreaming about having a proper wash or getting off her arse and doing something productive

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her content is just the dregs of the Internet!!!!
How does she get any brand work?
I follow a lovely Scottish Insta Mum (won't name) and she hit the nail in the head the other day saying she can not imagine setting foot inside any shops while we still can't visit friends and family! I thought yeah, Babs, take note!!! Priorities!!!
I know who you mean..very sensible lady 👌

Reactions: 4
I wonder what she will be dreaming about tonight to share in the morning. Perhaps when boyfriend #67 dumped her on a long boat just outside Milton Keynes. How Gary Barlow serenaded her at the top of Disney castle.
She should be dreaming about having a proper wash or getting off her arse and doing something productive
Lol at 67 boyfriends.... 🤣
I can imagine Babs updating her ‘in a relationship status’ when she’s on her first date and class them as a boyfriend lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely spends her time stalking ex bfs on fb/ social media. Sick to death of her repetitive posts
Every single week she talks about ex boyfriends, same morning time stamped posts every morning, same pastry post every weekend, same period cake post every month, same tele posts every day, talks about her kids schools every. Single. Day, talks about that seven dwarves halloween pic every month, every other week she talks about male celebs she fancies

Her content is so bleeping repetitive??? How does she actually have followers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if her "should have done more" around mrs meldrum will still stand now she's back online, or if she'll be back up her arse as soon as she sees the im back post?! *sorry, off topic!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wonder if her "should have done more" around mrs meldrum will still stand now she's back online, or if she'll be back up her arse as soon as she sees the im back post?! *sorry, off topic!
Is she back?! 😱

Reactions: 3
Only tattlers of a certain age will remember this but there used to be a program years ago called life of grime and a doddering old fella called Mr Trebus who hoarded anything he could get his hands on .......that’s gonna be babs when she’s older, on her own cos kids have disowned her since they Started secondary school and their young lives were a living hell from being picked on on a daily basis for Inappropriate images of her mum on the gram they went and lived with auntie Claire who went on to successfully write Hollywood blockbuster movies , Ste‘s living it up on Ru Pauls drag race 2050 .....the only thing of comfort babs has is Nanny sans and grandad rogs heads in suspended animation tanks waiting for day she can bring em back to life and they can pander to her every whim again

that woman hoards everything .......just let it all go love its so liberating having a skip on your driveway getting rid of your old tit 😂😂😂😂
Jesus! I bloody loved Mr Trebus!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In other news, her company accounts are out. They’re an abridged version (boring!) so we can’t see how much she earned in the year or how much tax she paid, but at the end of 2019 she had £80k in the bank, but owed £51k to others! 🤔

Also her full address is published in them as her registered company address. Get a new accountant if you’re worried about privacy, Babs!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also her full address is published in them as her registered company address
What a donkey.

That photo of Stephen handing her the period cake 🤢 is strategically modelled to hide the ‘SERVES 4’ label.

Babs, that’s not a ‘teeny tiny birthday cake for one’. It’s over 1000 calories that your gunt really doesn’t need.
Look at the sugar content in that. Sure it will be ok though as she'll smear most of the chocolate over her face when she face plants it in a Tik Tok video tomorrow. That will be at least 5g of sugar she won't consume. Unless she decides to scrape it off her sweaty forehead and eat it
🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Errmmm, excuse me - just seen this - why was she ‘werking’ in her BEDROOM at 10.22am??
Were the kids home schooling themselves? Was Stephen having to do it again?
Why on earth would you not sit downstairs or at least use that totally forsaken offage?
What a lazy mare!
To be fair though why shouldn’t he be homeschooling? Working from home is a weird one and to be fair sometimes it’s just comfier time sit on the bed! My daughter had a video link with her consultant yesterday and the doctor was obviously in bed 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s not keep calling her ugly, eh? No need for that.

In other news, her company accounts are out. They’re an abridged version (boring!) so we can’t see how much she earned in the year or how much tax she paid, but at the end of 2019 she had £80k in the bank, but owed £51k to others! 🤔

Also her full address is published in them as her registered company address. Get a new accountant if you’re worried about privacy, Babs!
80k in the business account on top of all the monthly money she's taken out as 'wages' and dividends. Nice. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Creditors owed £51k could even be directors loan so dont worry for her that she’s hard up 😂

Reactions: 6

80k? So that’s the base rate for selling your soul. Not bad at all, as long as it’s making her happy. Which I don’t think it is. At all.

Reactions: 11
To be fair though why shouldn’t he be homeschooling? Working from home is a weird one and to be fair sometimes it’s just comfier time sit on the bed! My daughter had a video link with her consultant yesterday and the doctor was obviously in bed 😂 😆
Because he has a proper full time job. Making her half arsed ads and rambling videos can be done anytime, she should be doing the lions share of school work, not 2 days!
Yeah @Suzesnooze she had an I'm back, but private at about 10 last night!

Reactions: 13
Because he has a proper full time job. Making her half arsed ads and rambling videos can be done anytime, she should be doing the lions share of school work, not 2 days!
Yeah @Suzesnooze she had an I'm back, but private at about 10 last night!
I agree, he works full time, and does loads of other stuff around the house, and she is an ex teacher 🙄 she should be doing the home schooling. Especially in the morning when the kids will be the most engaged!

Ugly is an adjective used to describe something.
If it is how the beholder perceives something then why not?
Let's not moderate, eh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.