Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Sorting out the Garage' - AKA Sorting out ready for moving house!!!! She's such a knob. Her whole life is one big fat lie!
Living with a man she 'pretends' is her husband.
Lying to her followers
Going on a run and then flogging fast food through a delivery app.
Slagging off a perfectly OK diet technique and then filming herself throwing alcohol and chocolate down her neck like a woman
Telling the world her sister is in a bubble with her parents, then 2 weeks later she's in a bubble with Babs
Too anxious to food shop for 3 months but the SECOND Primark opens she's there with bells on
Has Anxiety, but only 3 days a week
Does she honestly think people don't realise all this tit!

And so much for "I'm ill, I'm gonna spend the day teaching the kids"
She just cannot have a day off from the crap content can she?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the early morning posts are really strange. She’s talking to insta stories in the way you’d chat to your other half in the morning or even in a chat with your best mate. “I feel a bit rubbish today, I wish the kids were back at school so I could laze on the sofa watching crap TV” etc. I still find it bizarre, but I guess she doesn’t chat to Ste in the morning because he’s somewhere else in the house.

When she states that she can’t have picked up a bug because she hasn’t seen anyone. A normal friend or loving partner would point out that she had been mixing with loads of people lately. Get you story straight hun.
She does them so that she's the first story on all of her followers' stories so they'll see it and she won't get lost in the row of everyone else's and she gets the maximum views which are the numbers she parades to brands when she's trying to get ads - planned and strategic as ever. Yet she can't even think of a thing to say so just gurns. It's gross. There's body confidence and then there's just not giving a tit and they're very different things.

Reactions: 11
'Sorting out the Garage' - AKA Sorting out ready for moving house!!!! She's such a knob. Her whole life is one big fat lie!
Lying to her followers
Slagging off a perfectly OK diet technique and then filming herself throwing alcohol and chocolate down her neck like a woman
Telling the world her sister is in a bubble with her parents, then 2 weeks later she's in a bubble with Babs
Too anxious to food shop for 3 months but the SECOND Primark opens she's there with bells on

Yes, you're right. People notice inconsistency really quickly. She's like Worzel Gummidge, changes her head for the season. 'I'm going to be anxiety Babs today then Career Woman Babs tomorrow, followed by Disney Babs, Cinammon Roll Babs and Prawn Cracker Babs, I'l have to leave Gary Barlow Babs to next week'.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish she would give up this “career” I honestly don’t think it’s good for her health. It’s no way to live, wake up and straight on to tell your followers about your day. It’s not normal. I haven’t followed her for a long time but every now and then I have a look and just think please stop.

Reactions: 10
Goodness! What if she’s got Covid-19?
Cue the minion vigil over in the park. Tie dye hooded women swaying with lit Yankee Candles, singing Disney songs. The smell of Belgian Waffle suffocating the air......
I’m filling up here 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She does them so that she's the first story on all of her followers' stories so they'll see it and she won't get lost in the row of everyone else's and she gets the maximum views which are the numbers she parades to brands when she's trying to get ads - planned and strategic as ever. Yet she can't even think of a thing to say so just gurns. It's gross. There's body confidence and then there's just not giving a tit and they're very different things.
You are so right!!!!
This is exactly the reason for early morning sweaty bed head ming stories 🤢🤢
Once again, Babs proving that any kind of self respect is worth far less than what a brand might offer her on the back of her supposed amazing engagement!!

Goodness! What if she’s got Covid-19?
Cue the minion vigil over in the park. Tie dye hooded women swaying with lit Yankee Candles, singing Disney songs. The smell of Belgian Waffle suffocating the air......
I’m filling up here 😢
This is classic! The reason I love this page 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Lying to her followers

She really is silly if she thinks that her followers aren’t going to become disillusioned with her when they find out she has been keeping this from them. She will say it is because of the trolls but the cat is already out of the bag over here, us “trolls“ were the first to hear the big news! So what does she get from keeping it from them? Unless it’s her adoring fans (ha!) who she is afraid of or doesn’t trust. I actually cannot wait for her to announce it. Please mention us by name bab so it is easier for those enlightened sheep to find us!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I could think during that vlog was what a total waste of throw away tat!!! 🙄
Who in there right minds actually watches this tit and then rushes out to Poundland.
And the stickers,,,,,, she splits them in half and gives them half each, and it was on the tip of her tongue that she nearly said I give the half that say "I love You" to Erin 🙄🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Oh and then there's the Scrap books! Those poor kids,,,,,, as if they need to make a scrap back to look back on their childhood memories,,,,,, All they'll ever need to do is go online, Google Brummy Mummy and hey presto, there is their childhood in all its glory, exploited for all to see!!!

Why only now is she getting rid of tapes from her old boyfriends 😏 She's been married for 10 years. She's moved house in the past 3 years. Why didnt she get rid of these things then? Why hasn't Steven told her to stop hoarding relics of boyfriends past? Particularly because she dreams of them so often 🤷‍♀️ I am detecting bullshit.

Reactions: 18
Why only now is she getting rid of tapes from her old boyfriends 😏 She's been married for 10 years. She's moved house in the past 3 years. Why didnt she get rid of these things then? Why hasn't Steven told her to stop hoarding relics of boyfriends past? Particularly because she dreams of them so often 🤷‍♀️ I am detecting bullshit.
OMG! Epiphany moment:
YANKEE CANDLE, if you’re reading this - please commission a special Brummy Mummy edition:
Emma’s Total Bullshit” - with a picture of one of her endearing gurns on the front.
A heady mixture of body odour, subtle alcohol fumes & essence of Bath Bomb all fused with a spicy Nando’s Chicken undertone.
A best seller for Xmas 2020 I guarantee 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Regarding ex boyfriends, she clearly wishes she had got around a bit more in her youth. Real sense she has ‘settled’ with the Doormat and yearns for more fun.

She then sees all the pretty and young Instagrammers and realises she can’t compete with them. She gurns and deliberately makes herself look uglier to try and deflect from that and ‘be real’ but it is really eating her up inside. Her constant breakdowns make that clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Regarding ex boyfriends, she clearly wishes she had got around a bit more in her youth. Real sense she has ‘settled’ with the Doormat and yearns for more fun.

She then sees all the pretty and young Instagrammers and realises she can’t compete with them. She gurns and deliberately makes herself look uglier to try and deflect from that and ‘be real’ but it is really eating her up inside. Her constant breakdowns make that clear.
This is absolutely spot on!

Reactions: 8
OMG! Epiphany moment:
YANKEE CANDLE, if you’re reading this - please commission a special Brummy Mummy edition:
Emma’s Total Bullshit” - with a picture of one of her endearing gurns on the front.
A heady mixture of body odour, subtle alcohol fumes & essence of Bath Bomb all fused with a spicy Nando’s Chicken undertone.
A best seller for Xmas 2020 I guarantee 👍🏻👍🏻
Don't forget the touch of prawn crackers 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why we have to be reminded every week or two that she has boyfriends? Same posts again and again

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why we have to be reminded every week or two that she has boyfriends? Same posts again and again
And that she didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18 🙄 we’ve heard that a million times. I bet she was Stephen’s first! Laughing at the pic of him in Disney he looks like a complete drip!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That picture of Stephen at Disney, he looks like he's been forced to go there...if we could go back we'd say, "get out now Stephen while you still can!"

Imagine if Stephen went on an on about women he fancied and were his 'girlfriends'...Babs would be whipping out her abusive language and threats

• Haha

I'm sure she's said a few times that when she met Stephen she told him he'd have to propose by the time she was 30, or something to that effect?? She reminds me of a friend who was dead set on getting married in her mid 20s, 1 kid in late 20s, 2nd at 30. She was all set for it and then her engagement fell through (lost a tit tonne on the wedding), she got married a couple of years later to the first guy who came along, and 8 years on moans like duck about him! I think Emma is immensely needy and Stephen is willing to go along with it (I always find it interesting that she's got a few years on him, seems to use it to boss him around) so she grabbed on with both hands!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.