Brummy Mummy #23 A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a teacher, but I very much doubt a part-time teaching wage is c.£50k!!

Plus the assets for the company is bloody high for one person! I have a tit load of expensive software that I need to do my job and equipment for multiple people, and the assets for my company accounts are nearly £10k less than hers! She has to be putting all these Poundland hauls through as business purchases for “props”. It’s the only way I can think that her assets would be so high!

Reactions: 5
I’m not a teacher, but I very much doubt a part-time teaching wage is c.£50k!!

Plus the assets for the company is bloody high for one person! I have a tit load of expensive software that I need to do my job and equipment for multiple people, and the assets for my company accounts are nearly £10k less than hers! She has to be putting all these Poundland hauls through as business purchases for “props”. It’s the only way I can think that her assets would be so high!
And the holidays she's actually paid for when she's filmed them, and probably the car and every outfit. Because let's face it, her real business assets are a £500 camera she had pre-2019, a laptop and maybe a couple of subscriptions.

Reactions: 7
10am and she has already uploaded 14 Stories on Insta! Who really needs to share this much online. Its like an addiction!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
10am and she has already uploaded 14 Stories on Insta! Who really needs to share this much online. Its like an addiction!!
It really makes you wonder if she has any friends. Why not phone one of them and have a bit of a moan/catch up/chat? That's what everyone I know is doing!! Or is she playing the algorithm?

Part time teachers wage my arse! You can all if you want too google the teacher’s pay scale! Part time you never earn 50k not even in a private school, have a day off Emma 🤥

Reactions: 8
It really makes you wonder if she has any friends. Why not phone one of them and have a bit of a moan/catch up/chat? That's what everyone I know is doing!! Or is she playing the algorithm?
£80k sitting in the business account after the first year of registering the business, thats why 🤣. Definitely playing the algorithm. They're probably not even in real time. The content of them is so tit she could record all of them in an hour and schedule them to go out through the day 🤣x

Reactions: 9
Brummy can breathe a sigh of relief as the pressure of off for a little while now meldrum is back.

• Haha
She’s been telling us all of lockdown how much her kids have grown and how she’s had to buy them new clothes so why is she making a thing of sorting their uniform out as it’s obviously not going to fit? Another haul coming buying school uniform. I never buy it this early as they grow over summer. She’s desperate for content.

Reactions: 10
The sheep lapping up her shoddy content must fail to see that she’s laughing all the way to the bank! Fobbing them off with god awful, repetitive hauls of cheap tat whilst raking it in. She’s gross.

Reactions: 8
I bet she says something along the lines of, "buy me a period cake or i'll kill ya"

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She might have dyed her hair but you can't polish a turd Babs! And it looks a right mess at the side 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why does she owe so much money though £51k that’s a lot and if I had £80k in cash I would be looking at paying off ASAP.

Why does she owe so much money though £51k that’s a lot and if I had £80k in cash I would be looking at paying off ASAP.
Its not money she "owes" as such, its projected liabilities that she's allowed to offset against her business and my betting is a big chunk of that is her Mortgage payments for the year as its her business premises.

You can only write off so much for mortgage costs though? Forgive me I work In accounts but not an accountant so some info is above my knowledge 😁

You can only write off so much for mortgage costs though? Forgive me I work In accounts but not an accountant so some info is above my knowledge 😁
Yes, only the interest can be written off, but my point was really to say this isn't money she owes, its her projected commitments going forward.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.