Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always complaining about darker patches of skin on her forehead. How has she not figured it out that she needs to stay out of the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope we don't see her on the ITV 10 o'clock news talking about Take That. Can you imagine "in my fantasies I'm married to Gary Barlow" End of interview 😂
It’s probably going to be the ‘....and now for this....’ item at the end of the programme where they usually show you a panda eating a Solero.
BM, sweating profusely in her flabletics gear, gushing about Gary & gurning inanely.
Tom Bradby will be pissing his boxers....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's always complaining about darker patches of skin on her forehead. How has she not figured it out that she needs to stay out of the sun
I’ve mentioned before she should get it checked out. I had similar and it was solar keratosis which if left untreated can turn cancerous.

I wonder if she reads out her poem about Gary from her pamphlet on ITV news?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she's got to make the TT concert all about herself.

Oh and wheres the kids?
100% in bed!
no wonder they get up so early when they are in bed for 7 every night!
Don’t get me wrong my children have a bedtime but on a Friday and Saturday the times are relaxed

Reactions: 5
I’ve mentioned before she should get it checked out. I had similar and it was solar keratosis which if left untreated can turn cancerous.

I wonder if she reads out her poem about Gary from her pamphlet on ITV news?!
When and what channel is this news report on??

News at 10 itv, but looking it’s on at 10.25pm for some reason. with a bit of luck a meteor will hit and be breaking news in next two minutes so they can’t fit her interview in.
nearly pissed myself watching her thought she was gonna either break tv unit or have telly over when she sat on corner of it 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she can’t possibly bear to watch the news....unless it’s featuring her big potato head, gotcha

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Her Instagram captions frustrate me so much! Her grammar is awful! Putting a full stop after every minuscule sentence doesn’t make it funny or witty, it just looks like she’s incapable of forming complex sentences. So frustrating that she’s an ex teacher but incapable of using a comma!!!

Reactions: 10
Should be “Emma Conway, professional liar who jokes about abusing her husband and who has also been sued for plagiarism”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole Take That thing is awful! It scares me that I share her love for Disney and Take That, far too much in common for my liking!
Last night, I watched the Take That concert with my sister and best mate on zoom, we had a few drinks and it was so much fun.
She even tried to turn that into a ‘werk’ thing, and why oh why did she put her pyjama bottoms on?! Not one person thought it was cool, funny or quirky. Surely she could have worn that t-shirt with a pair of her amazing fabletics leggings?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the itv news clip it showed 2 other TT superfan ladies who appeared quite similar to Bab. They were dancing In a field with a life sized cut out of Barlow. I bet Bab is seething with jealousy! She looked like such a loser in the video because she was all alone with the dog. The dog probably didn’t want to be there either. Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the itv news clip it showed 2 other TT superfan ladies who appeared quite similar to Bab. They were dancing In a field with a life sized cut out of Barlow. I bet Bab is seething with jealousy! She looked like such a loser in the video because she was all alone with the dog. The dog probably didn’t want to be there either. Cringe!
When those two ladies came on I thought ooh Babs looks better than usual today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.