Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of lockdown lifting, just because you can see people, doesn’t mean you have to! She doesn’t immediately have to see everyone she knows, but I bet she will.

Just like speeding, the law is a limit, not a target!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She just loves to rub it in doesnt she. Only thinks of herself and her own situation. My closest relatives are both going to have to continue to isolate and I have a 1 year old who is going to be unable to keep a 2 metre distance from anyone we do see so it’s no change for me. Seeing her stories just made me feel so sad. And my situation isn’t even that bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hold on I don’t get why she said about Stephen and how she’ll have to think about how they’ll do that??? What’s she on about , her, our Steve, two kids and her mom and dad is 6??? What’s she blithering about or am I missing something?!?

Reactions: 4
On the topic of lockdown lifting, just because you can see people, doesn’t mean you have to! She doesn’t immediately have to see everyone she knows, but I bet she will.

Exactly! I'm still not going to meet with people. Also, as a family of 5 it means we could only meet one other family member, so what's the point in that (plus we don't live near family anyway!).

Reactions: 7

Exactly! I live too far from my family, and the distance also means my kid has been unable to see her other parent at all in the last 3 months. But Emma, who has been able to see family even if only on socially distanced walks, will 100% be eagerly scrolling through her contacts to arrange meet ups with as many people as possible! She doesnt understand the need for continued caution and during this lockdown has just decided to pick and choose the info that suits it benefits her! She can't cope with Tesco, but went to a garden centre the second she could being a prime example!

Hold on I don’t get why she said about Stephen and how she’ll have to think about how they’ll do that??? What’s she on about , her, our Steve, two kids and her mom and dad is 6??? What’s she blithering about or am I missing something?!?
Because obviously she wants her sister Claire to be part of the meet up group so she'll probably make Stephen stay at home!

Reactions: 5
Exactly! I'm still not going to meet with people. Also, as a family of 5 it means we could only meet one other family member, so what's the point in that (plus we don't live near family anyway!).
To get the extra people in, do what my dad is doing for his birthday, kicking the kids of out the house so he can have his mates over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she literally just said

“If you’re in a country where you still can’t see people then my heart goes out to you. I feel so very very happy.”

How is that sincere? It’s like saying

“If you can’t afford to eat this then my heart goes out to you. I can’t wait to order takeout.”

Shove your fake empathy up your arse Babs.

Reactions: 30
She just loves to rub it in doesnt she. Only thinks of herself and her own situation. My closest relatives are both going to have to continue to isolate and I have a 1 year old who is going to be unable to keep a 2 metre distance from anyone we do see so it’s no change for me. Seeing her stories just made me feel so sad. And my situation isn’t even that bad.
Same. 18month old who doesn't know how to social distance, so no change here x

Reactions: 3
It made me cry seeing her post, I am feeling sensitive but I can’t see my family I’m in Brum they are in wales and sheilding and my MIL how do I tell my 7 year old and 3 year old you can’t hug her
It’s not natural, how insensitive can she be she’s ok na na na

• Sad
Reactions: 19
“If you’re shielding blah blah you have rock hard resolve”

Is she bleeping simple? Shielding is the only way to stay safe because of pricks like her just swanning about on walks with more random friend and family than enough. Every instastory confirms she is a grade A twit nugget.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It made me cry seeing her post, I am feeling sensitive but I can’t see my family I’m in Brum they are in wales and sheilding and my MIL how do I tell my 7 year old and 3 year old you can’t hug her
It’s not natural, how insensitive can she be she’s ok na na na
Is she even aware that if they do all meet up it is going to be super weird for the kids as they still have to socially distance!? It's not a bloody free-for-all!!

Shes failed to mention Boris said not in quick succession, this doesnt mean seeing everyone you want all the time Em, be bleeping sensible

Reactions: 9
Shes failed to mention Boris said not in quick succession, this doesnt mean seeing everyone you want all the time Em, be bleeping sensible
Can you imagine ste having time tell her it’s not going out with everyone in your phone book.... it’s reducing contact, as people have rightly pointed out if they meet up with her family they shouldn’t really be meeting up with ste’s family, the idea to to reduce contact between households!

Can you imagine ste having time tell her it’s not going out with everyone in your phone book.... it’s reducing contact, as people have rightly pointed out if they meet up with her family they shouldn’t really be meeting up with ste’s family, the idea to to reduce contact between households!
Queue the shower meltdown ......

How is she going to explain to problem boy that he cant hug or go near people? My girl will have no problem though, can almost hear the stories in a few days about how awful the boy is and how he couldn't cope, but my girl couldn't be more perfect

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nobody I know is excited about the restrictions easing. We have all been making sacrifices, most a lot more than Brummy, but we know that it is for the ultimate good. Constant complaining isn’t helping anyone. People like her are the reason why they had to be so strict because they are too selfish to use their common sense and now the reason why we will return to normal life too soon because they can’t cope with the bad news for too long. This imbecile can’t wait to visit everyone she knows and book a trip to Disney. Does she ever stop and think what if everyone carried on like her? And the scary thing is that her words and actions influence 100,000 plus people every day.

Reactions: 14
Right, so she’s one of these so-called ‘influencers’ - a person who supposedly has the knowledge, the experience &, most importantly, the intelligence to guide, inform & enlighten people.
If she must persist in giving her views on the pandemic, she needs to watch the news & read the papers! She has absolutely no idea what she’s talking about - in fact, I’d bet money that Erin understands more than she does.
She’s just spouting out half cocked ideas that have been sensitively explained to her by Stephen while he’s in the middle of bathing the kids, mowing the lawn & cooking beige dinners.
This whole situation is totally out of her depth & she’s just digging herself a bigger, more embarrassing super sized hole, day by day.
I reckon it’s time Paul stepped in & had a little word - obviously a nice word or she’ll be back in that goddam shower......

• Heart
Reactions: 26
People like her are the reason why they had to be so strict because they are too selfish to use their common sense and now the reason why we will return to normal life too soon because they can’t cope with the bad news for too long.
This!! I live about a half hour from Weston super mare, and their hospital has had to be closed to new admissions because of the rise in COVID cases. Their theory on the rise? VE parties, and too many tourists going to the beach. And most of the out of town tourists who go to Weston beach are brummies!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.