Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rescheduled WDW for September 2021? As an ex teacher especially, she wouldn't be planning to take her kids out of school during term time for a holiday surely?
Not to mention her kids will have only just gone back after not being at school since March. Surely they'll need to get settled into a new routine, particularly with being in different year groups and with all the new social distancing policies that will be in place?

Rescheduled WDW for September 2021? As an ex teacher especially, she wouldn't be planning to take her kids out of school during term time for a holiday surely?
Sorry just seen it's 2021. I'm not having a good day today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the BBB stories about the Disney Dining Plan. Oh my goodness, I didn’t think she could get more out of touch but she has. It’s ‘rocked her world’?!? Are you serious?! With all that’s going on right now, that’s what rocked her world? It looked like she’d been crying about it too.
I’m in the same position, having to reschedule our trip, our DDP has been cancelled too, but both my husband I said ‘hmm, makes sense, there’s no way restaurants will be normal by then’ and moved on. We’ll figure it out nearer the time, we’ve rescheduled for later in the year than Babs but still know it might not be possible to go then. She lives on another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hasnt she booked this trip WHILST the pandemic is ongoing? How stupid if she did- but if course shes not been watching the news so has NO clue of the impact of any of this!

Reactions: 4
No it's definitely the new one. Their living room is exactly the same. They just had a purple settee back then.

And the eldest kid in my house (which was me) had the biggest of the two back bedrooms. The master bedroom always belonged to my parents.

Nope. It's their new house
The bedroom in that pic is the old house. Basically the only difference from the old house was the loft bedroom and ensuite!

Reactions: 1
We have a U.K. holiday booked for August and the holiday company have told us the government have said self catering accommodation can open again from 4th July so odd how she hasn’t mentioned a Haven holiday this year?

Hopefully they dropped her because her AD just came across like she hated it and would rather be in Disney!

Reactions: 11
We have tickets for the California park in August but no way will we be going now and hope to be able to rebook for some times next year.
The Disney obsession is a recent thing. I watched her years ago and she never mentioned Disney. They went a couple of years ago for the first time and has become obsessed. I guess she needed a selling point to grow her channel.
As much as I feel her channel was much better when she was a part time teacher who loved stationery and small hauls that would never grow to 100k plus followers.
She sold out! We like Disney as a family as in trips to the parks etc but there are no signs of Disney in our house. Maybe the odd reusable cup in the plastic cupboard or if you look in the kids wardrobes a t shirt or two but we don’t have Disney prints up everywhere or mugs and kitchen items.
Her therapist didn’t do very well as they haven’t helped with her personality disorder which I feel is the need to be liked.
That’s why she needs to have a designer bag, branded shoes like the converse and the house having certain things.

Reactions: 10
As Emma Conway, desperate for a Disney deal, she most definitely would!

We have a U.K. holiday booked for August and the holiday company have told us the government have said self catering accommodation can open again from 4th July so odd how she hasn’t mentioned a Haven holiday this year?

Hopefully they dropped her because her AD just came across like she hated it and would rather be in Disney!
Those Haven ads made me cringe. She couldn't have made it more obvious that it wasnt their kind of holiday and she felt it was beneath her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
she literally gives me wipe's lash, she said they rebooked for easter!! you can not use disney dinning lans at easter so why is she so shuck and now looking to change it? You can still eat out there they will just be re booking at lower capacity and you will have to pay for your meals which is exactly what she would of had to do over easter anyway.

When she said they re booked at a value resort from a deluxe with no dinning I thought what a rubbish deal that was and now there on about needing a kitchen why now and not when they re booked?? she literally makes zero sense any of the time

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I find it bizarre that they're supposedly a family of disney lovers, yet they never seem to watch any of the movies or tv shows associated with disney. Even the kids.

Since weve all been working from home mine have watched nothing but Disney stuff (between other things obvs). Films for the younger one and the TV shows/high school musical etc for the older one. I just find it bizarre theres no trace of any disney film/tv from a family that do nothing but watch TV and supposedly love disney.

I know that Erin loves Stitch. That's it.

I could be wrong! But that's my observation! 🤓🤓

I wish she wouldn't do these early morning posts from her bed. The constant yawning is incredibly rude. Just leave it until later when you are properly awake, and lets face it, she doesn't look her best then either.

Reactions: 8
Agree about the early morning bed chats. Her voice is so croaky she must have slept open mouthed and snoring/drooling. She really needs to take a drink of water to bed with her so she can down it first thing before she starts gabbing to the gram.

Reactions: 6
Why can't she be coherent on her stories?! She literally uses them to brain dump and they just end up really rambling. I assume she is trying to be "conversational". And the constant hand plunging into the neckline, tugging her top up thing irritates the tit out of me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her latest fabletics ADs. That fake smile and hand on hip at the end of each story is odd and did she say the top was great as it's chilly outside? It's baking hot babs. At least we aren't subjected to her boobs spilling out the sides of her sports top

Reactions: 5
Her latest fabletics ADs. That fake smile and hand on hip at the end of each story is odd and did she say the top was great as it's chilly outside? It's baking hot babs. At least we aren't subjected to her boobs spilling out the sides of her sports top
'it's a bit chilly out'.... It's a bloomin heatwave and you were jumping into a paddling pool yesterday...

• Haha
It's a throwback! She says it was before the glorious weather and before Stephen cut her hair!

Still laugh though that she doesn't put the Fabletics AD's on her main grid!

Reactions: 3
Wish she would stop telling us you can pause your Fabletics account, but not telling us what that means. At least when Emily Norris did her ad she explained it better

• Heart
It's a throwback! She says it was before the glorious weather and before Stephen cut her hair!

Still laugh though that she doesn't put the Fabletics AD's on her main grid!
Oh i missed when she said that. Mind you I'm very glad she is wearing the top 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck me - why does she have to shout in these ads!!! We can hear you!!!!
Foghorn Fanny or what. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.