Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you think fabletics made her wear a baggy top because when she was just wearing the bra, more of her was spilling out of it than in it? 😂
If I were them I'd have put it in her contract as it wasn't exactly a good advert her spilling out all over the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish she would stop telling us you can pause your Fabletics account, but not telling us what that means. At least when Emily Norris did her ad she explained it better
Yeah as in you can stop Fabletics ripping you off for 40 odd quid a month even when you don’t buy anything and don’t realise about the charge cos they don’t make it clear you can or how to do it....
Cos that’s all I see any customers say about it in reviews 🤣

Can’t remember who the person was who said they would be reporting her for plagiarism and would be speaking to their friend at Disney but please let us know when you do!!

Why do flabletics keep asking her to wear clown makeup? And why is she always stood in different room inside her house instead of outside? Does she work out in all of these rooms?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do flabletics keep asking her to wear clown makeup? And why is she always stood in different room inside her house instead of outside? Does she work out in all of these rooms?
And why is she wearing converse? Not sure you'd be running anywhere in those any time soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And why is she wearing converse? Not sure you'd be running anywhere in those any time soon?
Oh she doesn’t actually exercise in them silly!! Remember when she used to go for runs with golden girl for about 4 minutes, when was the last time we saw that??

• Haha
Brands often pay for just story and not a grid post. Aspyn ovard talked about it.
lots of brands now just want story posts as this is the most seen type of ad.

Brands often pay for just story and not a grid post. Aspyn ovard talked about it.
lots of brands now just want story posts as this is the most seen type of ad.
Georgia Jones who was on the happy mum, happy baby tour with babs is also a Fabletics ambassador and posts their AD’s on her grid. She posted one two days ago 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh dear Babs, we know you read here so please for the love of god, get some factor 50 on your face. You should be using a factor 50 on your bod too. A bright red cleavage isn’t a good ‘lewk’. You have sun damage on your face, please don’t let it get worse. Also, your hair will be less like straw if you put a hat on.

lots of love😘

• Heart
I hope we don't see her on the ITV 10 o'clock news talking about Take That. Can you imagine "in my fantasies I'm married to Gary Barlow" End of interview 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So she might be on news at 10 tonight, ffs there’s a global pandemic, rioting in Minnesota and our babs is gonna be chatting about being in love with take that......think I’ll watch sky news instead tonight lol.... hope she’s been on the pimms and declares to the nation she is having a virtual love affair on insta with the Barlow....twit

I hope we don't see her on the ITV 10 o'clock news talking about Take That. Can you imagine "in my fantasies I'm married to Gary Barlow" End of interview 😂
You beat me to it lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always think it’s a bloody disgrace when things to do with ‘entertainment’ 🙄 are on the main news bulletins. They should stick to the serious issues affecting the world. There’s plenty of other places to get goss. Even more so now.

Reactions: 7
I always think it’s a bloody disgrace when things to do with ‘entertainment’ 🙄 are on the main news bulletins. They should stick to the serious issues affecting the world. There’s plenty of other places to get goss. Even more so now.
got itv news On now they are doing an article about the dangers of tik tok.......then they want babs to talk later , the irony

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The stories she shares are annoying me! Her followers saying they are inspired by her to wear their swimming costumes and get in the pool like she bloody invented the idea. Why are so many fans of these Instagramers such kiss arses?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.