Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, ffs, forgot DV Emma.
Don’t forget;
Body Positivity Babs
Social Distance/scared to leave the house Em
Sloshed on Pimm’s all day lush 🤪

On that post where she’s jumped on another bandwagon she says she ‘taught prejudice and racism for 12 years‘. Oh dear, no wonder she had to leave the profession!

Did people know she had plagiarised that blog post because it was grammatically correct with no spelling mistakes, unlike all her other posts?
[/QUOTE]
The "Emma's" are endless- there could be a range of dolls. Mugs/tat/athletic gear etc sold separately 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Health & Exercise clothing ambassador.
Master of Education.
Body confidence guru.
Lockdown advisor.
Racial diplomat.
Influencing influential influencer.
The list is endless.
She’s wasted here really isn’t she?
Come on United Nations - give bab a call & get her on board. Yay! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How has she done a food haul video when it’s not even her that’s done the food shop 😂
She might as well have called it ‘what my husband bought from sainsbos’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How has she done a food haul video when it’s not even her that’s done the food shop 😂
She might as well have called it ‘what my husband bought from sainsbos’ 😂
With literally no veg! No cucumber, carrots, peppers, broccoli....I mean nothing! I think this just summarises the beige diet that we all know this family has. I wish she would just think a bit more about her videos and influence status. Think about your meals more...not just a BBQ that Ste is going to cook. What else????? I’m frustrated with her. Lockdown has really changed her content. A few years ago I used to look forward to her YT videos. Now I just find them lazy which is disappointing. I just don’t know what’s wrong with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
With literally no veg! No cucumber, carrots, peppers, broccoli....I mean nothing! I think this just summarises the beige diet that we all know this family has. I wish she would just think a bit more about her videos and influence status. Think about your meals more...not just a BBQ that Ste is going to cook. What else????? I’m frustrated with her. Lockdown has really changed her content. A few years ago I used to look forward to her YT videos. Now I just find them lazy which is disappointing. I just don’t know what’s wrong with her?
I just think it shows she’s a create-less creator. Has she ever done a good haul before?? I mean she’s not known for her cooking skills. In fairness, not everyone CAN or LIKES cooking, but at least make a food shop video relevant? Like Kerry whelpdale - she does a lot of cooking on her channel and so her food Gauls are completely informative.

Reactions: 3
She ‘taught Prejudice and racism for 12 years’ 😳
She’s so eager to state her relevance and authority to comment that she doesn’t spot her astounding grammatical mistake and all of its implications. Has the opposite effect Bab. Shocking.

Shows that as usual, it’s all about her and inflating her ego. Disgusting in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just think it shows she’s a create-less creator. Has she ever done a good haul before?? I mean she’s not known for her cooking skills. In fairness, not everyone CAN or LIKES cooking, but at least make a food shop video relevant? Like Kerry whelpdale - she does a lot of cooking on her channel and so her food Gauls are completely informative.
No she hasn't. Has always shied away from good hauls in case she is "judged"- meaning she knows she will be judged. If she has done one now she must be really getting desperate for content!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Their grocery shop:

Apples
Strawberries
Blueberries
Lettuce for fajitas and burgers
Pork pies
Scotch eggs
Cocktail sausage
Sausage rolls
Tomato and basil pasta
Cheesy garlic bread
Hot dog sausages
Cheddar cheese burgers
Chilli beef kebabs
Cheese slices
Cheese
Rice Krispies
Squash
Crisps
Sweets
Crackers
dairylea dunkers for Emma’s lunches
Cereal bars
Digestive biscuits
Brioche rolls
Yoghurts
Hot dog rolls
Brioche burger buns
Normal burger buns
THREE different kinds of bread
Pre made Yorkshire puddings
More cinnamon swirls
Pasta
Rice
Pesto
Tuna
Tomato sauce
Oven chips
Ice lollies
Magnums
Milk
Toilet roll
Caffeine free coke
Cherry coke
Orange juice

• Wow
  • Sick
Is it me or does Stephen seem to do a lot of food shops? When I was a kid my parents did one a week. He seems to be going two or three times a week. I could be wrong but he does seem to be out at the shops a lot.

Reactions: 3
She ‘taught Prejudice and racism for 12 years’ 😳
She’s so eager to state her relevance and authority to comment that she doesn’t spot her astounding grammatical mistake and all of its implications. Has the opposite effect Bab. Shocking.

Shows that as usual, it’s all about her and inflating her ego. Disgusting in this case.
Also, I’m an RE teacher, and teaching “prejudice and racism” is a bit of a stretch. Yeah you do cover those topics, but it’s mostly what festivals are and how weddings work

Reactions: 12
Also, I’m an RE teacher, and teaching “prejudice and racism” is a bit of a stretch. Yeah you do cover those topics, but it’s mostly what festivals are and how weddings work
Yeah but are you Head of Department? 😉

• Haha
Good lord. That amount of bread and bread products! No need to buy toilet roll...they must all be bloody bread bound!

That shopping list reminds me of when I first moved out and I'd just chuck stuff in the trolley cos I had no idea what I was doing.

Where is the nutritional value!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to keep asking what everyone is doing with their kids? I honestly think she is dreading sending her’s back because she will have literally no content without them. How much more can she milk whatever crappy tv show she is watching? Home schooling is also the only thing she was doing that was widely relatable to her audience.

Reactions: 5
Another "influencer" who buys no fruit or veg🤦‍♀️. I can't get my head around it. No wonder she has a bit of a doughy look going on...she will be turning into the bloody pillsbury kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With literally no veg! No cucumber, carrots, peppers, broccoli....I mean nothing! I think this just summarises the beige diet that we all know this family has.
It's possible they do a separate farm shop or greengrocer shop, but I wouldn't say it was likely based on what she has shown us of their meals and well, sorry to be frank, her appearance. I don't mean her size.

(Also imagine the insta opportunities with a farm shop, with bright fruit and veg all nicely presented in a crate or box - we would definitely know about it if it happened - there you go Emma, a content idea)

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe her food shop! I’m not saying it has to be really healthy but there’s so little fruit and veg. The only veg is a tiny bit of lettuce for a fajita. I have no words at all.

I know I have a bias view because I’m vegan so the majority of my shop is fruit and veg, but I would still expect others to have more in their shop to get 5 a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why would you want to watch a video of what somebody has bought for their "weekly" shop? I don't mind the decorating videos. Those kind of videos I am really interested in but I couldn't care less if somebody has bought blueberries and cheese dippers.

Reactions: 2
Why would you want to watch a video of what somebody has bought for their "weekly" shop? I don't mind the decorating videos. Those kind of videos I am really interested in but I couldn't care less if somebody has bought blueberries and cheese dippers.
You mean watch the video of someone who didn’t even do the weekly shop because their husband did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.