Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be selfish inconsiderate people like her that will create a second spike.

Well as harsh as this is - if there’s a second peak then I bloody hope it causes her Disney trip (that she just had to book!) to be cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Babs is so far removed from reality there is nothing about her content that is influential. Her content is just The Babs Show and as she has little to offer in the way of imagination, smarts, good conversation, useful advice....all we've been getting is drunk tik toks, things her husband paid for and did for her content, self pity about how restrictions affect her and more recently some lucid attempt at making women feel 'body confident'.

I have never seen her this self absorbed and have so little self awareness about how she is coming across or understanding of a situation in general. She has been so privileged to have had a garden, be working from home, still employed, has no body close to her who is sick, yet all she can do is act like she's had the worst time of us all. I think she tries to seem sympathetic and understanding, or at least she hopes to come across that way to her followers with a little word now and again, but my goodness it sounds forced, fake and insincere. She sounds like a smug, patronising woman with a token sympathy word so she doesn't seem totally void of concern for others, but we see right through her.

For somebody that hasn't wanted to keep up with the news she certainly talks about it a lot regardless of being uninformed. She uses her audience to gather information from that will benefit her, like a type of therapy. She has no true empathy or concern or understanding of others and their much much worse experiences. She's totally forgotten that this hasn't been a punishment, lockdown isn't the issue here, the issue is a deadly virus killing thousands and thousands across the world.

She has been the worst example of how to look after your mental health during this time. She can't manage her anxiety or stress so she makes her husband do it but then queries his ability. She's obviously been drinking A LOT of alcohol which has probably made her more depressed. She's been using her followers to make decisions for her. She seems to resent her children for being home, especially one who doesn't want to wear a mask at WDW so that's why they've cancelled the trip. Everything is about her suffering because she is the golden victim, she's never wrong, never shows humility and she's so unhealthy and lethargic. I just watch her at this point for a bit of a laugh on here but during lockdown she has really annoyed me a bit too much. I think her true colours shone the last few months and to be blunt I think she's a nasty selfish witch

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A video of hers came up as a suggestion on my YouTube last night. It was a house tour of the house they currently live in but they'd only just moved into it. She was so different in the video compared to what she's like now. She came across as a normal mom, just genuine and sincere. The house was completely different. Their bedroom wasn't a loft extension and had green and white walls. The kids had a playroom (which was also the office), Ethan and Erin just had ordinary kids bedrooms that were slightly messy, not rooms deemed to be "Pinterest worthy" and it was before they'd had their kitchen done. I was confused as she has said in more recent videos that she lives in a 3 bedroomed terraced house but in the old video I watched she showed 3 bedrooms and no loft extension. So surely in more recent videos she has 4 bedrooms? She also said they gave Erin the biggest bedroom because their bedroom had a bathroom but in this old video there was no ensuite shown? So I can only conclude they gave Erin the biggest bedroom anyway, had the loft extension and bathroom done after they moved in and she's lying?

Reactions: 4
A video of hers came up as a suggestion on my YouTube last night. It was a house tour of the house they currently live in but they'd only just moved into it. She was so different in the video compared to what she's like now. She came across as a normal mom, just genuine and sincere. The house was completely different. Their bedroom wasn't a loft extension and had green and white walls. The kids had a playroom (which was also the office), Ethan and Erin just had ordinary kids bedrooms that were slightly messy, not rooms deemed to be "Pinterest worthy" and it was before they'd had their kitchen done. I was confused as she has said in more recent videos that she lives in a 3 bedroomed terraced house but in the old video I watched she showed 3 bedrooms and no loft extension. So surely in more recent videos she has 4 bedrooms? She also said they gave Erin the biggest bedroom because their bedroom had a bathroom but in this old video there was no ensuite shown? So I can only conclude they gave Erin the biggest bedroom anyway, had the loft extension and bathroom done after they moved in and she's lying?
No, the extension was done before she moved in - we knew the people who used to live there. These houses are originally 2 bed terraces but a lot of them have been made into 3 bed with the loft conversion 😊

Reactions: 7
No, the extension was done before she moved in - we knew the people who used to live there. These houses are originally 2 bed terraces but a lot of them have been made into 3 bed with the loft conversion 😊
Then I'm confused as to why she said in Erin's bedroom makeover vlog that they gave her the big bedroom because they wanted the ensuite yet in the original house tour video they're not in the loft extension bedroom? So surely they just decided to give Erin the biggest bedroom anyway?

Then I'm confused as to why she said in Erin's bedroom makeover vlog that they gave her the big bedroom because they wanted the ensuite yet in the original house tour video they're not in the loft extension bedroom? So surely they just decided to give Erin the biggest bedroom anyway?
Which video was it? I think their bedroom in their old house was green, maybe she was talking about their new house while standing in the old one? They definitely moved into the loft in the new house! It makes sense to me for erin to have the bigger bedroom, that's the way it was when we were kids, eldest had the bigger room 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Emma’s now saying on her Disney blog they might either book offsite hotel or they might change it and go to Disneyland California?! Emma... disneyland won’t be opening for a while. California still has major restrictions in place. You would know that if you read the bleeping news.

Reactions: 13
I think that’s the old house. They moved about 2 years ago.

Reactions: 1
Emma’s now saying on her Disney blog they might either book offsite hotel or they might change it and go to Disneyland California?! Emma... disneyland won’t be opening for a while. California still has major restrictions in place. You would know that if you read the bleeping news.
EMMA THERE IS MORE HAPPENING THAN YOUR DISNEY HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the government will try to encourage UK hols to boost the economy and frankly em if you have to go a year without Disney suck it up. I know people who decided they wouldn't feel comfortable with Disney this year so have lost their deposit or rebooked, they aren't crying they're looking forward to hopefully normal times next year!!!!

Reactions: 14
EMMA THERE IS MORE HAPPENING THAN YOUR DISNEY HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the government will try to encourage UK hols to boost the economy and frankly em if you have to go a year without Disney suck it up. I know people who decided they wouldn't feel comfortable with Disney this year so have lost their deposit or rebooked, they aren't crying they're looking forward to hopefully normal times next year!!!!
Completely agree. We were meant to be going soon but have rebooked it this year. People who go this year will also probably have to quarantine for 2 weeks. She still has disneyland Paris booked. She can’t go one bleeping year without going.

Reactions: 7
Which video was it? I think their bedroom in their old house was green, maybe she was talking about their new house while standing in the old one? They definitely moved into the loft in the new house! It makes sense to me for erin to have the bigger bedroom, that's the way it was when we were kids, eldest had the bigger room 🤷‍♀️
I think that’s probably the case. I’ve seen the vids from her old house & she seems quite nice & ‘normal’ in them. It would appear she turned into the crazy, unhinged megalomaniac when she moved into my road 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No it's definitely the new one. Their living room is exactly the same. They just had a purple settee back then.

No it's definitely the new one. Their living room is exactly the same. They just had a purple settee back then.
And the eldest kid in my house (which was me) had the biggest of the two back bedrooms. The master bedroom always belonged to my parents.

Nope. It's their new house

And the eldest kid in my house (which was me) had the biggest of the two back bedrooms. The master bedroom always belonged to my parents.

This is their old house x

This is their old house x

It isn't. It's their new one. You can see the living room is identical and the door that leads upstairs is the same.

Upon reflection I think I'm actually wrong and apologise. But their old living room is IDENTICAL to their new one. It looks exactly the same! Hence why I was confused.

Upon reflection I think I'm actually wrong and apologise. But their old living room is IDENTICAL to their new one. It looks exactly the same! Hence why I was confused.

And I have no idea why that posted 4 times 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched and the downstairs rooms have the exact same layout so it is understandably confusing

Reactions: 4
I think she’s mentioned before that the houses were pretty identical aside the loft conversion so can understand the confusion.

Rescheduled WDW for September 2021? As an ex teacher especially, she wouldn't be planning to take her kids out of school during term time for a holiday surely?

Reactions: 6
Rescheduled WDW for September 2021? As an ex teacher especially, she wouldn't be planning to take her kids out of school during term time for a holiday surely?
Also won’t that be when Erin is going into year 6, the Sats years, bet her teacher will be delighted!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.