Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still cant believe shes yet to hit 10k on her Disney insta....she hit 10k on tik tok very quickly.
I know shes only a few hundred away at this point but the fact shes supposed to be a "Disney expert" and "superfan" and her new IG account is clearly struggling says it all....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many times she will watch herself on TV today! Also... On her brummymummy account she said they've taken the paddling pool down to put the tent up and then on bibbidi says she can't wait to dip her toes in the paddling pool later! Which one is it bab!

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok I have been influenced by Babs, I bought the mini magnums she showed. I bought a box of 12 from Lidl, they have 3 white, 3 dark, 3 milk, 3 nut. They only cost a couple of quid and are marvellous, perfect size for a little treat and I might even have a couple in a day.
only 122 calories each.
Genuinely think they are great.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok I have been influenced by Babs, I bought the mini magnums she showed. I bought a box of 12 from Lidl, they have 3 white, 3 dark, 3 milk, 3 nut. They only cost a couple of quid and are marvellous, perfect size for a little treat and I might even have a couple in a day.
only 122 calories each.
Thank you!!! #justiceforminimagnums

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can honestly say that I have never felt such embarrassment for someone ever!! Does she not realise that people were laughing at her and taking the piss? I bet the Take That boys were cringing too. Fancy being adored from afar by nutters like her!

What utter bull tit sanctimonious bollocks is that latest grid post? She feels it’s her job to educate the kids? Babs, you told us you couldn’t even watch the news!!!!

You’re jumping on the US racial hatred issue because it’s a bandwagon and Christ knows you love those

Don’t try and fool people into thinking you give a flying duck about anything beyond Ellen and Disney

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jarring if you discuss heavier issues. 🙄
Of FFS!! What have we all as a nation been going through together as a nation? As a a world? The selfish bollocks you spouted. Just. duck. Off

Edit - I was going to rant about the pic but changed my mind but forgot to take it out! 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Emma why didn’t you use your platform to talk about domestic violence when we outed you (which was then picked up by the mainstream media) for continually making “jokes” about domestically abusing your husband?? You also could have donated the proceeds of your book to domestic violence charities, but you ignored the issue altogether because you are despicable.

• Heart
I would really appreciate it if Emma would pic an online persona and stick with it!! We have been treated to;
Genuinely relatable mum (reason most of us actually used to like her!!)
Werkin' 11-1 Emma
Emma the Rabid Disney fan
Therapy Emma
Ostrich Emma (sorry, but anyone who cant be bothered to keep up AT ALL with at least the main points of what is going on right now is a ridiculous excuse for an adult)
Narcissist Emma
Fitness Emma
Emma; Mental Health Warrior!
Reality TV Kween
Mum-Guilt Emma
Invalid (but ok for rollercoasters/rely polys/trampolines) Emma
and now bloody Racial discrimination Emma.

She makes my head spin. Her online presence is so jumbled, it's like she's just flinging mud everywhere to see what sticks. And taking the tech off the kids? Is this the first time she's thought to discipline them instead of putting up with their antics?

Emma why didn’t you use your platform to talk about domestic violence when we outed you (which was then picked up by the mainstream media) for continually making “jokes” about domestically abusing your husband?? You also could have donated the proceeds of your book to domestic violence charities, but you ignored the issue altogether because you are despicable.
Oh, ffs, forgot DV Emma.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh, ffs, forgot DV Emma.
[/QUOTE]

Don’t forget;
Body Positivity Babs
Social Distance/scared to leave the house Em
Sloshed on Pimm’s all day lush 🤪

On that post where she’s jumped on another bandwagon she says she ‘taught prejudice and racism for 12 years‘. Oh dear, no wonder she had to leave the profession!

Did people know she had plagiarised that blog post because it was grammatically correct with no spelling mistakes, unlike all her other posts?

• Heart
  • Haha
On the bandwagon again..

I really really, infinity really can’t stand her BUT about this she is spot on. As the mum of a white son I’m never gonna have to tell him to be better, behave better, work harder than his peers and to say nothing if the police talk to him. Those are the conversations my friends and colleagues, who are black, have with their children. Makes me want to weep but that’s nothing compared to the worry and fear they have when their lads start to become more independent.

I am just going to believe, because sometimes I can be a nice person, that she is doing this as she says to be a good ally and not to jump on a band wagon.

Good people do bad things sometimes and sometimes wankers do decent things. Ya know I think she’s got this one right 👍😀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jarring if you discuss heavier issues. 🙄
Of FFS!! What have we all as a nation been going through together as a nation? As a a world? The selfish bollocks you spouted. Just. duck. Off

Edit - I was going to rant about the pic but changed my mind but forgot to take it out! 😂
It astounds me that the only way she's heard about this is by what other people post on instagram! 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 10
On the bandwagon again..
Yep... she only ever has a stance on something that she knows is going to be overwhelmingly popular with her followers. But not if it’s about someone cut from the same cloth as her. I don’t remember any comments on the casual racism displayed by fellow influencer Rebecca Meldrum and nothing will be said about the other Youtuber who has just “rehomed” her adopted, Chinese born son with special needs. But big pat on the back for you Emma for discussing the “heavier” issues, days after everyone else has so you could gauge the reaction first.

Also, on a much lighter note I notice that she has had to let us know that Ethan was the kid playing up yesterday but has now got his electronics back. There was no need to mention which kid it was. But it occurred to me that she has never actually said anything negative about her girl, ever. Am I wrong? Can anyone else remember her saying anything derogatory about Erin?

• Heart
Also, on a much lighter note I notice that she has had to let us know that Ethan was the kid playing up yesterday but has now got his electronics back. There was no need to mention which kid it was. But it occurred to me that she has never actually said anything negative about her girl, ever. Am I wrong? Can anyone else remember her saying anything derogatory about Erin?
Only ever when its "they" they argue, they don't share well etc. Never just shes been a brat etc!

Reactions: 1
She's as sincere as a bag of flumps.
Let's not forget that when a follower of hers ask her to promote the charity work she was doing to help their sick child she said no, yet when a sick child was being talking about by other influences she was all over it like a rash.
I dont disagree with what she said but as usual she is doing it for all the wrong reasons, she has no integrity and it knocks me sick.
Piss off Emma, go back to posting about your saggy tits.

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched her tit show today as I'm trying not to be on my phone around the kids but I can probably guess how things have gone down today

1. Cinnamon rolls and candles
2. I've let Steven to have a lie in, aren't I wonderful
3. Disney mug /Disney sh*t
4. Paddling pool with her bits out
5. Pimms
6. An insencere story about how wonderful key workers/teachers/self sheilding are
7. Something offensive or something not very well thought out or intelligent that angers people (standard)
8. 9pm bedtime with anyone but her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 8
only 122 calories each.
was so tempted to leave a comment saying 'stop bloody moaning and do the shopping yourself then'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.