Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on a post earlier that she hadn't left the house to get shopping.. I doubt that!!! Stephen can't have done all the food shops
I don’t know, you would mainly need to go to the freezer aisle for beige things and find some jus roll pastry so wouldn’t take that long!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find her daily "evaluation" of the current climate infuriating! I follow other "influencers" who are generally avoiding bringing up what's going on and therefore keeping their corner of social media upbeat and a bit airy (which is sorely needed at some points of the day!) However the constant misinformation and "poor me" moaning is not only an absolute downer its down right irresponsible! She is making people who cant be with their children feel less than and spreading misinformation and general misery in a time where both are in abundance! She bangs on about her "job" being to keep people smiling and generally being a twit but in the same bloody insta story is moaning about not seeing her family or getting her yearly extravagant holiday! People are dieing! People are struggling to make ends meet! People turn to social media for a break. Either use your platform to help or inform not hinder and hurt!

Sorry for the rant it's been simmering for a few weeks 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know, you would mainly need to go to the freezer aisle for beige things and find some jus roll pastry so wouldn’t take that long!
and a novelty cucumber

That new tik tok of her dancing in her pjs (that look too small), tipsy, 'about to have an argument with her husband about something from years ago', is supposed to fool us into thinking it is ironic, isn't it? Clearly that's what babs is like though. Seeking Micky out to shout at him when she has a cringe flashback of her own making. That's what she must have meant when she talked about her terrible 'pms'. It's probably like walking on egg shells with her. One minute she's having a great time organising her kitchen rolls, the next minute she's throwing plates at her husband because 3 years ago he didn't insert her tampon incorrectly (isn't that what she told us once about her terrible 'pms' and throwing plates?).

I'd have left her by now. I don't know why he is attracted to her. Having to do all the work. Being shouted at. He's dragged to Disney every year where I bet he has to do all the heavy lifting. Does he even like Disney because it seems he's always intensely embarrassed when he's dressed up, and I've never heard babs tell us his favourite films, characters etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Stephen looks like a prize twit when he’s all dressed up in Disney outfits. My husband would point blank refuse to do something like that.

Reactions: 14
Babs hasn't posted any early morning stories. She must be massively hungover

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet the main problem with missing the Disney holiday, and it being so upsetting for the kids is because shes seen Shanghai reopen this week and reassured the kids that they'll be fine come August!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Shes so out of touch with the world, people worldwide are having holidays and special things cancelled or postponed and just getting on with it hopeful that it can happen next year. She should have been keeping the kids updated in a kid friendly way saying Disney is shut, and at the moment its not safe to travel, this may change for the holiday but s very unlikely but its ok because disney wont be going anywhere and they are all healthy and can go back and have the best time next year. Instead shes buried her head in the sand and clearly dragged her kids with her. I know stephen is an enabler but how he lives in that house is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God that dance, what a twit.
I'm surprised those red PJs are still going, shes never had them off her back since Christmas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She's definitely Hungover! It has a headache.
Blaming the headache on the fact Stephen found her old glasses so she wore them yesterday? Does she mean they were her old prescription as if so why would you spend a day wearing old prescription glasses? Feeble excuse it’s obviously a hangover!

Oh I see she’s explained now why she didn’t like Normal People after reading what was said on here as usual!

I was thinking the other day seeing as she’s a poet, I was wondering why she hasn’t posted a few poems about lockdown?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah yes such old glasses that you last wore them in a grid post and Tik Tok on 9 March.

Just bleeping say you have a hangover. You wouldn’t be the first to homeschool with a hangover and you won’t be the last ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they're knocking off early from school work so she can go and lay down...she must have been a crap teacher. Probably told them all to go on their phones while she had a snooze at her desk to get over her hangovers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me she isn't venturing outside in those disgusting luminous leggings! Mrs Briggs, get your sunglasses ready! 😎😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the most boring vlog ever, her emptying draws! However can I just get this straight our Steven, for the last 3 years has kept his clothes in the front room!?! Jesus Christ that man is a SAP!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So Stephens done the shopping AGAIN. Get up and do it yourself for once for duck sake. Me and my partner take turns!!

Reactions: 7
Shes so out of touch with the world, people worldwide are having holidays and special things cancelled or postponed and just getting on with it hopeful that it can happen next year. She should have been keeping the kids updated in a kid friendly way saying Disney is shut, and at the moment its not safe to travel, this may change for the holiday but s very unlikely but its ok because disney wont be going anywhere and they are all healthy and can go back and have the best time next year. Instead shes buried her head in the sand and clearly dragged her kids with her. I know stephen is an enabler but how he lives in that house is beyond me
When the big C word hit, we were weeks away from a holiday that we have had booked for a year. So close that we could have still decided to go and probably would have found out a week later that we were stranded. We go on regular domestic holidays, but international trips aren’t as common for us and are really something we look forward to. No quarterly trips to Disney here. But my kids were oh so bloody good about it. We didn’t even really need to break it to them, they were watching the news (they are 4 & 6 and they follow along with the news, can you believe it bab??) and worked it out for themselves. They barely batted an eyelid when we told them we had cancelled. It’s as if they knew that it was incomparable to what they were watching unfold around them. Now in the style of Emma herself... haven’t I raised great humans? Please excuse me while I sniff what an amazing job I have done. So proud of me, I mean them, but really they are just so unique and different and it is all because of me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.