Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish my main concern was not being able to go on an expensive family holiday that I go on every year. duck off Emma. More worried about the fact my 3 month old babies haven't seen their dad in 9 weeks and won't have any bleeping idea who he is 😢 he's shielding from us as an ICU doctor to keep our new babies safe. Literally want to burst out in bleeping tears currently.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wish my main concern was not being able to go on an expensive family holiday that I go on every year. duck off Emma. More worried about the fact my 3 month old babies haven't seen their dad in 9 weeks and won't have any bleeping idea who he is 😢 he's shielding from us as an ICU doctor to keep our new babies safe. Literally want to burst out in bleeping tears currently.
oh hun that's so tit. I'm so sorry. Wish could give you a big hug!

That's why I wish she'd think before she opens her big fat gob. Why can't she just moan in Micky's ear. Only the other day she deleted a post because she'd not thought about how it might hurt others. She will never learn her lesson. She is so selfish.

(My baby girl is 3 months old too.)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is it hard to explain to the kids?! Mine are younger and I just told them we won’t be going on our booked holiday this year. It’s hardly a hardship is it in the whole scheme of things and I want them to know that and grow up with resilience and able to deal with things when they don’t go to plan. Why the big drama?

Reactions: 10
D
Hope your all reunited soon, sending you a socially distant hug xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
we go to Rhodes every year as we got married there so celebrate our anniversary we stop at the same hotel where the staff remember the kids and treat them like royalty our kids sob every time we leave. This year we obviously can not go back our kids are 11 down to 5 and they all understand and haven't moaned once. We also have merlin passes and normally would go to a team park every weekend our kids haven't moaned once. Kids are not spoilt because they get things they are spoilt because they get their own way all the time. Her kids are the worst they always get their own way and have never been taught to share or wait for anything getting treats most days reward baskets. How about just behave because that is what will be expected of you in life not to behave for a reward. She is ruining those kids and they will not be liked when their older just like her

Has he not noticed the change in the world? I told one of my dc that we'd had to cancel a trip and he said 'Well obviously, Sherlock!'

The email she's sent to the children can't be what they school at setting surely, one of my dc is in the same year group as Erin and the work set by the school is real new learning, now wishy washy, crafts on Wednesday and Thursday!
My daughter is in yr 5 & her school are not setting any new learning, they just get a daily worksheet which has maths & english they have already learnt, to avoid them forgetting the point at which they left school on. The head has sent a letter to all parents to tell us she doesn't expect us to be teaching our children, the most important thing is for them to be safe, calm & happy.
I think all schools are doing their own thing 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Save the masks for the people that are commuting to work every day!! Soon this site will be out if stock and you'll have a pile sat in the garage with the rest of your tat
It's to go on a memory board most probably 🙄 or time capsule for future content!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
GOVERNMENT ADVISORY STATEMENT: It is strongly recommended that the children have face masks. This is in the interests of their own safety when lying under a pink blanket with Brummy Mummy. No child should have to endure one of her rancid, fully fledged farts without wearing adequate protection.
I thought that was gas masks? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a person that prepares?
How many weeks since this all kicked off & she is just looking to but face masks just now?

Reactions: 6
Hi babs, to all the new followers, I had an accident while twerking. Twas terrible. Wheelchair bound and my husband had to change my tampons. Now I have to explain to people why I walk a bit slow. I can also river dance and kick my legs up like I have never had even the slightest back twinge in the world. I flick between the two stories depending on what lie I am currently telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi babs, to all the new followers, I had an accident while twerking. Twas terrible. Wheelchair bound and my husband had to change my tampons. Now I have to explain to people why I walk a bit slow. I can also river dance and kick my legs up like I have never had even the slightest back twinge in the world. I flick between the two stories depending on what lie I am currently telling.
My injury also magically disappears when I'm at a Disney theme park , which is very kind of it so I can go on rollercoasters with #mygirl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love to you and your babies, and a massive, huge thank you to your partner for what he’s doing. Massive massive respect 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My injury also magically disappears when I'm at a Disney theme park , which is very kind of it so I can go on rollercoasters with #mygirl
My injury also disappears when I'm flogging tiny athletics wear because I have to pretend I am an #athleticbabs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obvs not the worst thing Babs has ever done but her summary of Normal People made me so so cross 😂 I loved that show and the story was so complex and handled so brilliantly and all she can say is “I didn’t like the ending”😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obvs not the worst thing Babs has ever done but her summary of Normal People made me so so cross 😂 I loved that show and the story was so complex and handled so brilliantly and all she can say is “I didn’t like the ending”😤😤
I haven't watched it but been told I need to! I love how it's the little things that really get us! 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s a realistic ending considering they’re still at Uni.

Babs wants a Disney themed happy ever after because she lives in la la land!

Reactions: 3
She said on a post earlier that she hadn't left the house to get shopping.. I doubt that!!! Stephen can't have done all the food shops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.