Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s projecting her own feelings about the Disney holiday onto her kids. She is an influencer so she should have been more creative in the way she presented the news to Ethan, it’s her full time werk after all.
Also, she surely hasn’t read all 50 pages of the recovery plan so Ste must have told her she needs to get a face mask and Babs jumped at the chance to do some more online shopping. Maybe the mask wearing will Remind her of that time a mean and bad troll said she was a double-bagger, triggering another fully-clothed shower cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is it so hard to explain it? How did she explain why he's not at school?
I can't understand how they haven't been building to this with him. Pretty obvious to the rest of the UK that summer holidays aren't happening!

Reactions: 11
It's her who's gutted about Disney as that's her content. She is struggling massively at the moment to still produce content and to think of something to vlog about. I don't really care if she's losing money. Stephen has a good job and according to her they save a lot of their salary and so all the money she's saving on holidays plus his salary and their savings, she's not exactly 'brassic'.

I imagine there are some people who have saved for years to go on a Disney holiday this year and it's probably their first ever visit to Disney, so I feel more sorry for someone like that than babs and her spoilt kids who have been loads of times and have about five holidays a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rant alert!!! Why is she sharing news pages and then gets annoyed when people pull her about it? If she’s the big ‘world wide’ influencer she thinks she is she should be putting a disclaimer out there to say it’s only for England just like she did for her ‘Moms’ yesterday in the happy Mother’s Day post. I for one can’t wait for this to be over to see my family/friends but understand it needs to be this way and probably will be for a long time.
She’s even more delusional than I thought if she thinks she’ll be able to have dinner with her Mum/sister any time soon.

Reactions: 11
She should have been preparing them. I don’t blame him being upset, but I have been preparing my children for basically a form of lockdown for quite some time. I am not negative about it but I explain everything.
She finds it hard to accept herself. I have never known anyone to be so pitiable about news items concerning the lockdown. Both the children are old enough to understand what is going on. It's as if Stephen has to guard all of them from real life!!

Reactions: 4
The reason Babs is so upset about her Disney trip is because she spent so much time and probably money investing in this new Disney website of hers and now she's missing out on probably 2 months worth of content she was going to milk that one trip for.

As for her kids being upset, I get it. If the trip is postponed until next year that seems like forever to a kid. Nevertheless, she needs to tell them how privileged they are to have even been to Disneyland at all. She needs to think before she speaks and shares. Nobody has sympathy for such a first world problems during normal times, nevermind at a times like this when everyone is making sacrifices. Again, she is just using her insta for free therapy sessions hoping someone will school her with techniques of how to manage and parent her children.

Reactions: 10
Come june if they go with the 'bubble' plan mentioned in the document I wonder which set of parents they choose 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh so now after ordering a mask she's admitted she won't be wearing them on walks and that she hasn't been shopping AT all but she might wear them if she does go shopping and has ordered some for the family as she likes to be prepared.

I can't believe this whole time she has never been shopping! Stephen literally does EVERYTHING!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh so now after ordering a mask she's admitted she won't be wearing them on walks and that she hasn't been shopping AT all but she might wear them if she does go shopping and has ordered some for the family as she likes to be prepared.

I can't believe this whole time she has never been shopping! Stephen literally does EVERYTHING!
That appeared in her stories pretty much after my comment. As if she was telling me directly why she bought a facemask she will probably never use 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Save the masks for the people that are commuting to work every day!! Soon this site will be out if stock and you'll have a pile sat in the garage with the rest of your tat

Reactions: 6
Maybe if she didn't pretend everything was fine & ignore the news he would have some clue that the cancellation was coming. Hard to feel that sympathetic, those kids have had so many holidays, missing a holiday won't hurt them, he'll be upset for an afternoon, give him a hug, explain that he's lucky and safe, stop calling Disney world home, move on

That Erin video from yesterday is awful. I know the audio is bratty but she looks like such an unlikeable kid at the best of times.

Reactions: 10
Save the masks for the people that are commuting to work every day!! Soon this site will be out if stock and you'll have a pile sat in the garage with the rest of your tat

You’re so right! We’re making some out of old t shirts/sheets, no need to buy a new one when key workers need them more!

Reactions: 6
I can't understand how they haven't been building to this with him. Pretty obvious to the rest of the UK that summer holidays aren't happening!
We have one booked in the UK and company have massively extended the time we have to pay the balance, so we will be able to make an almost last minute decision on it. But our mantra has very much been "we hope we can go, but we may not be able to" since lockdown began. Has she buried her head THAT far into the sand over this???

GOVERNMENT ADVISORY STATEMENT: It is strongly recommended that the children have face masks. This is in the interests of their own safety when lying under a pink blanket with Brummy Mummy. No child should have to endure one of her rancid, fully fledged farts without wearing adequate protection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.