Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummies have a habit of calling people bab and lots of other colloquialisms we will use to take the piss out of her because she’s apparently “so proud of being a Brummie” she spells Brummie the cuntish way (brummy) because it looks better with mummy but also uses mum not mom on her insta which most Brummies use (inc her children and the Wettons use and she actually does as well when it’s not being done for the gram) and does nothing to promote Brum other than constantly being in the “big primark”

oh she also had a range of mugs4mugs with “alright bab” on which again is local dialect

oh Brummies don’t want her and do not claim her can we give her to another region please?!
uh, I think you'll find we refer to her as babs because she INVENTED the term bab. bab wasn't a "brummy" term of endearment until babs herself bought a cat and named it babs, and inspired the city of Brum to adopt the term in the way other areas use terms like "love" or "duck". she then went on to take full credit for the phrase "alright bab" when she scrawled it across the mugs she was supposedly designing/creating/selling/packaging/delivering single-handedly claiming she was the owner of a "small business". 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
my 5 year old came home from school Friday just gone saying you alright bab. His school is mid Birmingham so I assume he's heard it from a teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Despite the Irish claim we don’t want them either.
at least with babs' aversion to describing to any of Shamrock's family as HER family, you'd only ever be responsible for the Es and the gleeful leprechaun, not burdened with chubalubs herself! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I’d say her dad going from looking like Bart Simpson to a normal oldie should be the best day of her life along with getting married and having kids .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just to clarify, it's not the holiday of a lifetime. You must have misheard or misunderstood. It the holiday of a month time.

Like London buses, there will be another holiday of a month time soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
FGS she's STILL banging on about this nobody that she met! 🙄

Her life really is tragic.

• Heart
if babs spotted a random non-celeb and it caused her to levitate above the ground, it would seem that the thrill of Cali has distracted old leaden Shamrock to the point he isn't focused on his husbandly role of tethering his chubablubballoon to the ground...🎈#TheManTheMythTheLeadToMyBalloon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yet again no details from Bab about Universal apart from explaining to the plebs the concept of role-drop! You can buy drinks or bring your own, you can buy food or bring your own …. Fml 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh sorry, it has escalators!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don't forget we have her Irish summer holiday to look forward to too. I honestly can't wait cause I bet she'll hate every second.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone find the kids impression just not funny? Like it’s an in joke Babs, you don’t need to share it … or take time out of this thrilling holiday to film it.

I cringe thinking of her exchange with that non celebrity. This yellow blob charging towards him shouting “I’m from England!!!”

• Heart
Did anyone find the kids impression just not funny? Like it’s an in joke Babs, you don’t need to share it … or take time out of this thrilling holiday to film it.

I cringe thinking of her exchange with that non celebrity. This yellow blob charging towards him shouting “I’m from England!!!”
no even the fact that it was an in-joke - more that it was likely a passing comment from one if the Es that babs latched into, and then demanded they act it all out for the camera. the kids both looked as though they were perfectly happy looking at their phones, and it was clear that babs had instructed them to do that impression so she could fill it for content - so not only does it not make sense generally, there is also the vibe of the kids being ordered to perform on demand, as their acting was majorly lacking in enthusiasm. just move on with your holiday babs, instead of rehashing past moments for the sake of content - especially when it is so visible from the kids' body language that they really are not into it. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The Southwest doesn’t want her either!
Only someone really pathetic, with no friends, no life and a miserable marriage would get excited about an unknown man who owns a bar in California. Sharing endless stories about someone no one has heard of is just beyond boring. Can you imagine how loud and obnoxious she was??! This will be the highlight of her trip. She’s in California which has SO MUCH to see and do and she’s excited about meeting some non-famous bar owner!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m going to Lanzerote in September and my dad goes multiple times a year and our trips overlap so he’s introducing me to the bar owners he is friends with. I will not be hunting down male members but actually relaxing for a few days by the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
South east don’t want her! I tell you who can have her skid row… the state of her teeth and sugar consumption she will soon be sporting the gummy look like the rest of the residents

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.