Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just take comfort in the fact that one day soon

- Ethan will realise he actually wants to go on the big rides and not listen to Babs gaslighting him that he’s too scared.

- Erin will get an Instagram account and see how her mum crosses the line regarding privacy and will probably tell her to no longer film her.

- Both children will want more independence to pack their own clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She babies him so much because she’s a controlling narcissist. Her way or no way. She packed his toy for this purpose only. She’s losing her grip on Erin and the same will happen with Ethan.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm really surprised she hasn't stolen Ste's sperm and had another baby just for engagement. Can you imagine the posts - I thought I had completed Peri Menopause but really I was eight months pregnant and the whole family had to lie on me in the shower!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This !! Had a lovely day yesterday with my 14 yo at the farm, most of the other kids there were about 5 and 6 but she loved it and we had a great time, what I didn’t do was plaster it all over sm for everyone to see , the way she twists everything to suit her narrative is just sickening
Speaking of her narrative, remember when she pretended someone made a fake account pretending to be Ste when really it was just photos of Mickey Mouse on a BrummyDaddy account making fun of her.

And I’m sure she claimed she the live discussion she was on at the university was “hacked” by troll

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Speaking of her narrative, remember when she pretended someone made a fake account pretending to be Ste when really it was just photos of Mickey Mouse on a BrummyDaddy account making fun of her.

And I’m sure she claimed she the live discussion she was on at the university was “hacked” by troll
Technically she didn't pretend, it was someone on here 🤣
The "hacker" on the uni thing was also from here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry just going back to little E my 5 year old got a gorgeous bunny fluffy toy for Easter from his grandad I popped it in his bag to take out with us and he literally screamed at me I can’t take it out someone from my school might see me and call me a baby… he’s 5 he is a baby! Kids are cruel

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Hackers!!!! Plural. I definitely wasn't alone 🤣🤣🤣✌
And if acquiring legitimate log in details for a public event is "Hacking" then guilty as charged! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They weren’t specifically pretending to be Stephen and using his photos. And her narrative was it was hacked. It wasn’t hacked. People joined the chat.
---
Drum roll ….

Did she make it to Stars Hollow?
She did. She’s updated her story. Also duck off Babs with “guess what show”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well no she won't be able to get the whole cast of Friends to say bab..... she's so insensitive

• Angry
  • Sad
They weren’t specifically pretending to be Stephen and using his photos. And her narrative was it was hacked. It wasn’t hacked. People joined the chat.
---

She looks like a bloke in that pic 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
[/QUOTE]

I saw the pen, I guess my question should have been did she get to wander freely around the set taking pics like she thought she would?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---

If that's how happy you look on the trip of a month time I'm glad I don't travel that much 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Guys, I'm so glad Super Fan(ny) Babs got to see Stars Hello. As a huge fan of the show she would for sure be happy that she got to look around Scars Halo, where all superfans deserve to go. Mars Mallow, as viewers of Gilmore Girls know, is where Tory Gilmore and her mum Babs Gilmore live. Well, they would if they weren't actresses in a 20 year old sit-com.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
i do't have kids of my own, so perhaps I'm missing something, but i what way is it not age-appropriate or "kid friendly" for a child to hear babs' rambles about petite women?! why are petite women a taboo subject? especially given that it's a typed caption, as children who are at an age where they are capable of reading her nonsensical jibberish are more than likely aware that the characters they meet at Disney etc are humans wearing costumes - unlike babs, believing she is meeting the REAL Gaston and the REAL Goofy at the age of 46. 🙄

or is this babs speculating that the person inside the costume is an individual with dwarfism, and has decided that it is a topic that is "too grown up" and cannot be mentioned, thus is using the phrase "petite"?

tbh, i'm also interested as to why woke babs assumes the person wearing the costume is a woman? why not a "petite" or even an exploited child - given the way that babs is happy to demand her own kids work as unpayed performers as she demands, i'm surprised she wouldn't have considered that other parents may be similarly as exploitative. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Hackers!!!! Plural. I definitely wasn't alone 🤣🤣🤣✌
And if acquiring legitimate log in details for a public event is "Hacking" then guilty as charged! 🤷‍♀️
Nope, you were not alone 🤣
---
i do't have kids of my own, so perhaps I'm missing something, but i what way is it not age-appropriate or "kid friendly" for a child to hear babs' rambles about petite women?! why are petite women a taboo subject? especially given that it's a typed caption, as children who are at an age where they are capable of reading her nonsensical jibberish are more than likely aware that the characters they meet at Disney etc are humans wearing costumes - unlike babs, believing she is meeting the REAL Gaston and the REAL Goofy at the age of 46. 🙄

or is this babs speculating that the person inside the costume is an individual with dwarfism, and has decided that it is a topic that is "too grown up" and cannot be mentioned, thus is using the phrase "petite"?

tbh, i'm also interested as to why woke babs assumes the person wearing the costume is a woman? why not a "petite" or even an exploited child - given the way that babs is happy to demand her own kids work as unpayed performers as she demands, i'm surprised she wouldn't have considered that other parents may be similarly as exploitative. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She's bleeping weird with her views on age appropriate subjects. Particularly lacking in the knowledge that age appropriate subjects for her 13 year old will be who has slept with their bf/gf, who vapes and how are they going to get hold of said vapes and alcohol for their weekend house party. Except her 13 Yr old is tucked up in bed at 6.30 with no social media reading tween novels in a bleeping cartoon character face sheet mask.

Last edited:
  • Haha
---

Look how wide the laces are in her shoes because they don't fit her fat feet .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.