Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck. Man, she is so damn attractive 😳🤢 The multicoloured hair, the eyes like piss holes, the over bite and pasty unhealthy skin. 😬
Screenshot_20240401_185916_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Ethan still stuck with his mum and not allowed on the big boy rides cos his mum is too scared. She really is a witch. For someone who calls Disney ‘home” she doesn’t actually DO much there???!
She's such a selfish narcissist - guilts that poor boy into keeping her company on the baby rides . If she doesn't care what she does whilst she's visiting ' home' on these holidays of a lifetime, she should stop holding her boy back and let him join his sister and dad on the rides ....... stop being so selfish babs and stop telling us you've checked with the kids / don't you realise they're lying cos they don't want to upset the fat controller because they know the tantrums that will ensue. Grow up ! ...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
“I apsolutely love this new sweatshirt*”
(*bleeping hate it but can’t admit it…)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's such a selfish narcissist - guilts that poor boy into keeping her company on the baby rides . If she doesn't care what she does whilst she's visiting ' home' on these holidays of a lifetime, she should stop holding her boy back and let him join his sister and dad on the rides ....... stop being so selfish babs and stop telling us you've checked with the kids / don't you realise they're lying cos they don't want to upset the fat controller because they know the tantrums that will ensue. Grow up ! ...
Its the only time she ever spends any proper time with the poor boy and he is just been used as a prop for content. Her content would be even more tit if he was allowed on the rides with his sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This is exactly why doing packing cubes of full outfits is a stupid “tip”. Bring layers and things you can mix and match.

That jersey is already soaked through and dirty and I highly doubt it’ll be good for a second wear. If she’d have bought a cheap hoodie or jacket from literally anywhere it would have been okay for a few days over different t shirts.

How is this idiot in the business of giving us travel organising and packing tips when she can’t at the very least Google the climate of where she’s travelling to?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope they’ve been on the Pixar wheel! If they scream at the littlest things, I can’t imagine what they’d be like in there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shuffle over to the new thread or if you’re lazy like Babs then take an Uber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.